Chapter 30

AM I NOT WORTH IT?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week passed, and the couple are proudly open to their family and friends.

Taeyeon introduced Jessica to her father the night they had dinner together. Mr Kim was so happy to hear the news, and seeing his daughter gleaming with happiness, makes him happy too.

"I knew you two would be perfect" he said as he chuckle to the nervous couple, which made them smile.

The next day, Jessica set up a dinner date with her sister.

Jessica introduced Tae as her girlfriend.

"Well, all I can say is congratulations!" Krystal exclaimed.

"Thank you baby Jung." Jessica said and smiled at Taeyeon.

"As long as you're happy Jess. And of course.." Krystal turns serious and her eyes met Taeyeon's nervous ones.

"As long as you don't hurt her like what Yuri did to her." She continued with a threatening tone.

Our Taengoo then smiled nervously and said.
"Don't worry I wont. And that's a promise."

Krystal smiled at her.
"That's all I wanna here."

And just 2 days ago they've also confess to Soo and Sunny. However the couple doesn't approve about their relationship at first, saying that it was too soon and they shouldn't rush things.

But after Taeyeon and Jessica promised them to work things out they finally accept them as a couple.

After explaining all the happenings this past few weeks, they finally convinced Soo and Sunny.

"Both of you have been through so much pain, I just hope you can work this out and be happy." Sunny said while looking at the couple worriedly.

Taeyeon smiled at Sunny and then she held Jessica's hand.
"We'll be happy just like you two and I won't let her slip away." Taeyeon said reassuringly.

Jessica who heard Taeyeon's remarks smiled bashfully

With a small smile Sunny kept her gaze at Jessica.
"Jessica, I'm really sorry for what Yuri did to you. I don't know what happened to her."

Jessica gave her a little smile.
"You don't really have to be sorry. I've already forgiven her, all I want right now is to start a new chapter with Taeyeon."

"I know that this is too soon. But let us show you and everyone that we are able to mend each other's broken hearts and become one." Followed Taeyeon with hopeful eyes.

"I've never seen this side of you bud." Teased Soo, breaking the ice and everyone shared at heartful laugh.

The couple are now seated infront of the laptop waiting for the other line to accept the video call.

After a while the screen showed Taeyeon's mom.

"Hi mom!"
"Hi Aunty!" They greeted at the same time.

"Hello you two." Mrs. Kim smiling slightly.

"How's your day mom?" Taeyeon ask first.

"I don't know. I'm upset." Mrs. Kim said glaring at Taeyeon.

"Who upsets you aunty Kim?" Jessica asked.

"You two." She answered shocking the couple.

"We did? How?" Taeyeon asked.

Mrs. Kim sighed dejected.
"I can't believe you told your dad first about you dating Jessica."

Taeyeon and Jessica shared a guilty look.

"I... I'm so sorry umma." Taeyeon said as she bow her head.

"Sorry a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter