Chapter 31

AM I NOT WORTH IT?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ring* Ring*

"Yes Taengoo?" Jessica answered in the other line.

"I'm here at the restaurant in front your building. Come and have lunch with me." Taeyeon said as she scan the menu.

"I'm sorry Taengoo. I still have a lots of things to do." Jessica sighed.

"No Jessica. You're going down that building this instant. You haven't eaten anything since this morning and I won't let you skip lunch too." Taeyeon is genuinely worried and pissed because Jessica's being stubborn since morning.

"But.." Jessica was about to say something but Taeyeon didn't let her finish.

"No buts babe. Just 30 minutes okay? You can go back after eating. Please? I don't want you to get sick." Taeyeon's voice softens.

On the other line Jessica's biting her lips, preventing herself from smiling because of her 'oh so caring and sweet' girlfriend.
"Okay wait for me. Just 30 minutes arrasso?" She said.

Taeyeon smiled and nodded her head as if Jessica can see her.
"Arrasso! I'll wait for you here. See you in a bit. I love you!"

"I love you too Taengoo. See you~"

She hung up, smiling like an idiot.

Not long after Jessica arrived.

"Hey" Taeyeon stood up giving her girlfriend a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Jessica hugged her back, nestling her head on Taeyeon's crook.
"I missed youuu." The princess mumble as her hug tightens, seeking comfort from the other girl.

Taeyeon knew that Jessica's been over working herself lately, for she have deadlines to catch.
"I missed you too. You tired?" She ask and Jessica nodded softly.

"Come let's eat. I already ordered." Taeyeon pulled out a chair for Jessica to seat on and she too followed after.

Taeyeon watched the designer eat her meal quitely.
"Hey babe you okay?" -T

"Yeah, just tired." She answered, giving her lover a small smile.

Taeyeon nodded in understanding, while thinking of a way to lift the girl's mood.

"How about we go on a trip babe?" She said trying to make her girl smile.

Jessica's eyes lit up.
"Really? Where?" She asked expectantly, desperately want to escape her devastating and frustrating situation.

"Well where do you want to go princess? Let's go somewhere you want to be." Taeyeon said smiling.

The princess smiled warmly as she know that Taeyeon is doing everything that she could for her.

"I want to see the beach and relax." She said as she clasped her hands together, she could already hear the soothing waves of the vast ocean.

Taeyeon giggled.
"Okay. We'll go to the beach then." She said earning a soft squeal from the designer.

"Oh my god! For real?" She asked excitement rush through her body.

Taeyeon nodded as she smile widely to her girlfriend.
"I promise babe. Haha. You're so cute." She said giving a light pinch on Jessica's cheek.

"Thank youuuuu!" Jessica did an aegyo while hugging the latter, much for the girl's amusement since Jessica barely show her cute side.

"Don't thank me. You deserve it" Taeyeon said as she gave Jessica's hand a gentle squeeze.

Just then taeyeon's phone starts buzzing on the table.

Upon seeing the callers name flashing through the screen, Taeyeon answered the phone with Jessica eyeing her every move.

"Hey, Minah." Taeyeon said making Jessica glare at her in an instant. Yep, ice princess is still jealous.

Taeyeon gave her an innocent look.

"I'm sorry Minah. I've been very busy lately."

"Tomorrow?"

"Okay. This time I promise I'll be there."

"Haha. Yeah. See you!"

Call ended.

By the time Taeyeon focused her eyes to her girlfriend, the latter's glare grew into a more furious one, with her arms crossed.

"He-hey.. babe. W-why are you looking at me like that?" Our midget stutter, her girlfriends glare is sending shivers through her body.

"You're meeting her without my permission?" Asks the jealous jessicat.

Taeyeon felt a lump in , unable to speak.

If a glare could kill, Taeyeon swear that she must've been dead by now.

"Answer me Taeyeon." Jessica's face shows anger and irritation.

"Babe.. re-remember the last time she invited me to her fashion show? I wasn't able to come. We've been friends since high school and I feel bad. I just want to make it up to her. Besides, I'm going to ask you if you can also come so I can introduce you formally as my girlfriend" Taeyeon reached for her lover's hand and caress it gently, assuring her.

Jessica's gaze softens, she understand ger girlfriend very well. But the thought of Taeyeon and Minah alone brings out the beast in her.

The princess sigh and pout.
"Hey. Come on look at me." Asked Taeyeon who is trying her best not to kiss her sulking girlfriend.

"But she likes you a lot." Those words came out as mumble, but loud enough for Taeyeon to hear.

The dork grinned from ear to ear, she lift Jessica's face for the latter to meet her gaze.

Looking straight through each others eyes, Taeyeon spoke.
"And I only love you."

Those words successfully moved the sulking girl's heart.

Trying her best not to smile, but failed miserably. She swats Taeyeon's hand under her chin and looked the other way.

"Aigoo. Why are you so cute?" Taeyeon pinched her girl's cheek and gave it a soft peck.

"Listen to me okay? I love you and only you. Minah is just like a little sister to me so you don't have to worry. Come with me tomorrow to the fashion show so you won't need to be jealous anymore." Taeyeon smiled sweetly.

Jessica seems in a deep thought, biting her lower lip unconsciously.

"I can't go tomorrow Taengoo. I have loads of paper works to do." The princess said dejected.

Taeyeon's smile turns into a concern one.
"That's sad to here. You know what? I'll just call Minah that I can't go. I don't want to worry you more." She said caressing her girlfriends cheek.

"No.. You don't have to do that. You should go." J said with a little smile.

"You sure babe?" Taeyeon asked, eyeing her girl with eyes full of worry.

"Yeah I'm sure. But promise me one thing. No funny business with Minah or anyone in there." She said with a stern face.

Taeyeon smiled dorkily at her girlfriend.
"Silly. I'll only do funny business with you."

"You ert."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter