Chapter 8

1 + 1 = 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8 : Tonight

 

It’s was still a lively of Saturday night inside one of the famous bar in Gangnam. Wore a fitted leather black outfit to show her y figure, Hae Rim entered the luxury bar that distracted the lustful eyes of the man to her.  Nothing annoyed Hae Rim over it instead she felt proud as she sway her body and hair leaved the man to droll.

“Martini please” she said as presume the person she wanted to met yet to arrived. Her eyes stick to the dance floor watched the couples almost teenagers have their fun as she enjoyed it too. Her head and leg shaken followed the rhythm.

“Hey y, are you alone?”  A drunken approached and sat beside her at the couch. Uninterested Hae Rim just ignore the drunken man while sip her martini in hope that he would just leaved.

But the drunken man still not gave up from his attempt. Saw Hae Rim ignorance unsatisfied him as he started to hug her. “Hey! What you doing?” Hae Rim shouted and pushed the drunker away, but her strength can’t compare to the strength of the man although how drunken he was. The drunker started to get wild and kiss her.

Panicked she slapped the drunker but it turned him to more furious. He grabbed to both Hae Rim’s wrist and pushed her down to the couch as he took over her. She started to scream for help but her voice can’t compare with the music of the bar. As the situation getting more tension, suddenly she felt the drunken was dragged away from her body. Relieved she saw Hyun Bin grabbed the drunker collar and shoved him away.

“Gwenchana?”

 

 

******

 

 

The buzzed on her door interrupted Ji Hyo who was watched the movie on the television. Grabbed to her hair band she walked to the door while knot her messy hair to ponytail. There the face of Jong Kook appeared once she glanced to the doorbell camera monitor. “What up Oppa?” the existence of him down her to curious, more when it was already almost to midnight.

“Ji Hyo-ah, change your cloth and follow me”

“Where to go? Can’t we wait for tomorrow?”

“No it’s now... Palli”

Can’t say much as saw Jong Kook so persistence without closed the door Ji Hyo walked to her bedroom getting change. She knew Jong Kook so well that he won’t bother to enter her house, even a step is a no-no to him even though eventually it’s no matter with Ji Hyo. After several minutes, with only a jeans and sweater she walked back to Jong Kook. Like she expected, the muscular man waited outside her house lean himself on the wall while strolled to his phone. “Let’s go Oppa”

But the silences Jong Kook created along the journey further more to her curious. She wanted to ask Jong Kook the real matter but she stopped her intention as she saw the stiff on his face. Well that another double ups her curiosity. Play along with him in the end she just looked through outside the window as the car getting further from Hongdae.

“Ji Hyo-ah, actually I received a text from someone that he saw Hyun Bin-ssi at one bar at Gangnam...” after a long silence suddenly Jong Kook talk. She saw he look rather hesitated to continue his word, as he gripped tight the steering of the car he continued “With a girl...” At that time they already reach Gangnam area.

She rolled her eyes unable to believed whatever he had told “Hyun Bin what Oppa? Is this another mistook again?” she said unaware the changes in Jong Kook expression.

“It’s up to you to believe me or not... I just want to help”

Heard that fall her to shame, it’s not she didn’t believed Jong Kook but it’s suddenly pop up as she remember the last incident. What if it’s another mistook... what proof he had that make he so believed with the rumour? But what if it really is true? Hyun Bin cheated on her? One after another questions appeared in her mind.

That time, Jong Kook’s car already arrived at the bar area, but the parking was already full. In the mist of he searched for the parking, she spotted Hyun Bin’s car among others. And that totally make her to fume. “Stop Oppa, stop. I’ll go there by myself” she command.

“Mwo Ji Hyo-ah, it dangerous... let’s go together” Jong Kook protested.

“And you can’t even search the parking. Where it is? I’ll go there alone” she already unbuckled her seatbelt. Between believed and disbelieved her mind can’t controlled between those two. All she knew, she need to saw it herself as her proof... for her judgment.

She heard Jong Kook sigh a little “Club Octagon”. He stopped his car but as soon she touched the ground Jong Kook added “I’ll follow you after”. And with the speed of light she walked to the bar with the emotion that she can’t fathom.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter