Chapter 4

1 + 1 = 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4 : Happiness

 

Jong Kook just exited the gym when a voice called him. Don’t ever have to wonder who it is, he looked to the sound and there his best friend; Song Ji Hyo waved to him.

Wore a white shirt match with jeans, Ji Hyo lean herself on the mall balcony in front of the gym. She put a smile as Jong Kook approached her. “What getting up you being here?”

“Nothing Oppa, just miss you” she blunt lightly just to .

Jong Kook laugh a bit knew her act and wrapped Ji Hyo around his big arm “Aigoo, did you miss me that much?” Received no replied from her part, in second he throws his arm back - frustration showed in his face.

The sudden hug that he gave shocked Ji Hyo make she startled a bit. She just froze on her standing clueless even to react. That was not their first hug moreover a countless time they had done it before but somehow it felt different this time. Its feel special and she like it. Grab to her sense she was about to returned the hug when Jong Kook slide his arm away.

“You didn’t work today?” Jong Kook controlled his voice, tried not to sound so cold. It’s was only 5 p.m now and she already in front of him with her casual attire. He knew her working hour just end 15 minutes before.

“I’m taking half day”

“Coz I wanna spend my time with you” she replied brush away his frustration before.

 

 

They spend their evening with strolled around the mall and watched his favourite movie.

“Wow you looked Ji Hyo-ah how the sprint and drove the car. The action and beating so damn alive, really the best movie ever” Ji Hyo laugh happily as she watch Jong Kook swayed his hand left and right telling his story in excitement. She can saw his eyes full with happiness, something that she had miss for these 3 years. “But Paul already died, I’m gonna miss him”

“Every single life wills death Oppa” she his back.

Jong Kook just replied with his smile – a gesture to say he is okay. “Where we have our dinner?” he asked after.

“How about Sushi King?”

“Sound good... gaja”

 

 

In their walked to the restaurant, they pass one jewellery shop that Jong Kook familiar with. He well remembered how Ji Hyo was interested to a necklace inside the shop when they were there about a month before.

“Ummm... Ji Hyo-ah, I need for gent... you go first” without waited for her replied Jong Kook dashed his foot to the toilet. Ji Hyo shook her head funny with his gesture, she then move her leg again to her destination.

Felt that she already walked away; Jong Kook turned his back to the jewellery shop with his hope the necklace was still there. And how it jumped to his excitement when he saw the said jewellery elegantly lay at the counter. Although the price is almost half of his salary he won’t mind – anything for her.

 With the beautiful wrap necklace hide inside his short, he walked to Sushi King with all his might. Every step he walked felt stumble and his lung too weighted to breath. His confession words keep played in his mind as practising and he cursed the restaurant that was too far to be reach; although usually it would only take him less than 5 minutes to reach there.

Jong Kook’s heart like to thrown up from his rib cage as he step in inside the restaurant. His leg suddenly felt jelly that he had to push it hard as he walked to the woman sat at the left corner of the restaurant.

“Oppa, what took you so long?” Ji Hyo asked as soon he took his seat. She can saw a cold sweat on his forehead “Gwenchana?”

Jong Kook just laughed a bit to cover his nervousness. He took a small sigh without her noticed “Ne, the toilet is full. Have you order?”

 

 

One of the blissful days for Kim Jong Kook is when able to see her eating. He really loves it – how fond her to the dish in front of her, how she would said her daebak with her shock expression, her amazement to the food like it was the best she had ever eat and how her lip move in chewing the food. Lip? Oh how he eager to taste those lip of her – would it be sweet? Wait Kim Jong Kook, what you had thought for? – You ert. He snapped over his thinking and moved his eyes away, glad she didn’t notice him.

 His hand moved further to the side of his short. His heart s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter