Chapter 15

1 + 1 = 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15 : Goodbye

 

The clock on the wall tickling from north to south non-stop but Song Ji Hyo still in her dilemma, leaved the time fly. She was frozen in her bed hesitated. The dinner date she had with Hyun Bin is another an hour but she still in her bathrobe. Date? She screw for that word... maybe can be said a meal together. That more suit to her imagination.

Not that she didn’t had any dress to wear to as like others woman to be in their dilemma, she had. Even the dress already lay beside her on the bed. The red fancy dress that look amazing and surely showed her curved. The dress was elegance and too beautiful in her eyes – sure countless a lot of money. As woman really she like that dress, frankly it’s her taste. But it was from Hyun Bin – and that even made her to dilemma.

Exactly an hour later she heard the knock on her door. Without peaking she opened the door and was welcomed with a concierge. She can saw a stunned expression in the concierge’s face. He pass a bouquet of red roses to her and Ji Hyo didn’t had to took a guess of the sender. Which also she didn’t care the card inside the bouquet.

“Hyun Bin- ssi already waited at the restaurant” took her belonging she just followed the concierge to the 35th floor of the Hotel.

 

“You look beautiful...” Hyun Bin said as kissed her hand.

Ji Hyo just sheepishly smile while took her seat that the waiter offered. She nodded a little as thankful gesture to the waiter. “How was your stay here?”

She gulped the red wine a little to soothe her thirst. “This luxury hotel... Hyun Bin-ah this too expensive to me”

“I just want you have comfortable... since you didn’t want to stay with me” Hyun Bin replied, also drink his wine.

“But it’s too luxury... and this restaurant and my pair of clothes. You don’t have to spend this much on me” she glanced to the empty restaurant, only two of them there.

Her complaint make Hyun Bin frowned. Didn’t he expected she dislike it, he thought he can buy her again with this luxury. “Why, you’re my girlfriend and I can do anything with my money”.

“It’s not I dislike it... really I’m thankful but it’s make me uncomfortable...”

“Hyun Bin-ah... let’s end this...”                        

 

 

 

The Pierre Gagnaire à Séoul restaurant that located at the New Wing of Lotte Hotel suddenly felt quite as soon she said the word. Hyun Bin was stunned almost dropped the glass of wine that he hold. Even shock the waiters that were served their food. But being professional fastest they done their job and leaved to give them privacy.

“What Ji Hyo-ah? End this?” Hyun Bin showed his irritated. His voice sound harsh.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter