Chapter 22

1 + 1 = 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22 : Disappearing

 

[Happy Birthday Song Ji Hyo. Hope you like my present]

She read the message again don’t know for how many times that day. There also the incident that happen to her man keeps on recalled. But, luckily nothing bad had happen; just some bruises on his arm and knee.

She read again the message while glance to the muscular man that already in his dreamland due to the drug he consumed before. He looked so comfort in his sleep like nothing had happen albeit how worried she was on him. His sickness, his problem and now his life threaten from Hyun Bin. One after another that she wonder when it would be end.

The ring from her phone shocked her a bit but much more once she looked at the unexpected call. Or to be exact the last person she wanted to talk with. Her heart wanted to denied the call but not on her mind. Eventually, between them there still some knot that hasn’t fully unleashes. Afraid, it might wake up Jong Kook she ran outside to receive the call.

“What you want?” she sneered which received a chuckled from the other side.

“Hey... that not nice to answer a call what more to your boyfriend...”

“Come to your sense, we had ended. Between us is over!”

“Who said... I never said that. As I remembered I just let you go to your Kim Jong Kook as what you begging so much. Well, I never stop you to meet him right?” Hyun Bin reasoned it all, played with his word. Happy to freak her out.

But it never came to her senses, since her hated to this man are more appealing. “Yah! What nonsense you talking about. Just accept the fact I never love you”

Ouch... she stabbed her knife out. Maybe it was working to the sensitive Jong Kook but this is Hyun Bin that we talked about. “Hahaha... but I love you and what I wanted is only you” instead he gave a boomerang to her. “That I don’t care to get whatever I want. You get that Ji Hyo-ssi!”

“Hey! Whatever happen that between you and me...”

“Hahaha!!! Someone sound afraid. Don’t worry Ji Hyo-ssi, for now it just a warning from me...”  

“Yah!!!” she shouted but only left with a death tone as Hyun Bin already hang up the call. And it would be a lie to say those threatening didn’t budge her. Well, indeed it was so much that Ji Hyo curled herself on the ground leashed out her afraid with a cry. She dislike this feeling, same with had happen a month before. No, it not the same but it was even more since this time she clueless in what to do. Like a rain that keep on pouring... how, how she able to end this?

 

 

*******

 

 

Even in the next day, she still clueless of things needed to do. Hyun Bin call nor his threatening ever had she received it again but she knew he wouldn’t just stop at that. As much as she felt Hyun Bin’s eyes screening every move that she did just like a hawk eye that watching it’s pray from above the sky.

“Oppa, where are you going?” she asked upon saw her boyfriend walked to the door.

“Mwo, outside...” nonchalantly he replied, bend himself in front the shoe cabinet search for his shoes. Which those reply down her to shock since she still paranoid with the latest event.

“Op..Oppa... your wound still not recovered, you need a rest” she rambled try to gave her reasonable reason while her heart pray hard he would be a good boy and walked back inside.

But alas he was not. “Gwenchana, I’m okay now. Beside I need for groceries” Jong Kook replied, wore his shoes as she just saw with her nerves. Cursed the movie or the producer of each horror movie she watched, now she had imagined any imagination that she wouldn’t have. Can’t always to blame her though, when the life of her most love one was in stake that was lead to their argued.

“Oppa, don’t be stubborn. Just stay at home”

“Don’t worry Ji Hyo-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter