Chapter 17

1 + 1 = 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 17: Forgiveness

 

“Ji Hyo-ah” blankly, Jong Kook didn’t know what to do. The girl that he missed was in front while the door is at his back. Upon saw her face; he was fathom in his own emotion. Love, miss and hate all jumble up in his heart. Long his eyes dropped to her face, the place was suddenly turned quite. Even the sound of the radio didn’t reached to his hear.            

His throat was felt dry and his sweat started to flow from his forehead. There also his heart, it was bitted crazily that he can hear the sound of his own heart. It’s an effect from his emotion or his past exercise, Jong Kook also clueless about it.

Song Ji Hyo in front of him also no less different. Deep inside her heart she wanted to run to his embrace and begged for his forgiveness. But, to saw the clueless expression by Jong Kook dropped all her desire. So, she just eyes the man without a blink of eyes. The words that she wanted to said just hanging at .

“Jong Kook Oppa...” can’t bear to the silences in the end she called.

The call snapped Jong Kook back to his reality. Also the emotion that he had before, but this time the hate took it all control. Anger started to built in his mind as he balled his knuckle. Trying hard to control his own fume. “What you doing here?” he asked.

“I...I...” Ji Hyo stumbled to say her own phrases. Her tongue was tightly knot leaving the forgiveness far behind her mind. “What about you, what you doing here?” instead she repeated his word out of blankness bring misunderstanding.

Her word stingily to Jong Kook hard, make his wound bleeding again. It’s double up the anger that he just hold before. Slowly he walked approached her with the stern in his face. His eyes glare to Ji Hyo without any blink.  

The look on Jong Kook turned Ji Hyo to shock and afraid. Never had she saw him like that. “Oppa, what are you doing?” slowly her feet move backward as Jong Kook getting near to her. But it was stuck when her leg touched the edge of the coach. “Oppa, don’t” tear started to form in her eyes.

Smirk appeared in his mouth as Jong Kook saw her condition. Not even care her tears he grin as she stumbled and fall on the coach. “Since you hate me, let’s make you hate me more”. He started hovering over her and gripped her hands above her head. His face getting closer and closer to her.

Not even struggled to be escaped, Ji Hyo just lay helplessly as Jong Kook had forcefully claimed her neck. All the kisses that his lip landed on her milky white skin turned burn that engraved to her tears. “Oppa, mianhe... mianhe...” afraid she was trip off in her word and funny how the phrased that were hanged in before just slip over. Not even she cares the consequences she may had, if this punishment she would get from her past sin she willing to had it. If that she can received his forgiveness.  

 

 

 

Like a miracle the magic word had brought Jong Kook back to his mind. Flustered, he loosed his grip and stand from her. He cursed himself as he loosed to his anger and hurt her. He was always known as a gentleman but today he had turned to a jerk. He was ashamed to his self. Now, he had turned the situation between them became more complicated.

“Oppa, don’t go” her tiny hand gripped to his wrist as he started to walk over. It’s not Jong Kook want to escape from the problem he had just created, but he doesn’t dare to face her. What will her parent react when they knew his behaviour... moreover, she was someone girlfriend. “Gwenchana, I forgive you...just sit here” she tapped the sit beside her as pushed him down. The moment Jong Kook sat there, she hugged his waist tightly and place her chin on his shoulder. Her left hand still hold to his hand afraid he will escaped.

“Ji Hyo-ah, what are you doing?” the sudden movement from her turn Jong Kook to fluster. To be this closed with her, his heart was beating crazily that he afraid she might hear the sound his heart was produced. Her breath felt hot, tickled and teased to his ear. Her sweet vanilla scent lingered to his nostril. He was burning from inside.

“Nothing, I just wanted to take my man back” innocently she replied and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter