Chapter 23

1 + 1 = 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for taking a looooong time to update this chapeter ~ upsss I did it again. 

Warning this chapter is too long that would be boring. So feel free to read! 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Chapter 23 : In front the House

 

The anger and cursed voice of woman can be heard through the phone as receptionist Min answered the call. The woman was in her complained that brought out attention around the reception area mostly the visitor of Golden Hotel. The clock was showed to eight a.m, which apparently the breakfast hour for almost the visitor here. Not to add, the Hotel was full packed last night due to Sakura Festival in the town. 

Over the ruckus that had happen and being the best worker she was, Receptionist Min tried her total out to calm the complainer down. But, the woman keep on buzzing even asked for the higher authority. And in that time, the face of Manager Kim came to her sight.

“Kim Sajangnim... Kim Sajangnim” she called.

As being called, Kim Jong Kook walked to the area with his calm face. His perfect build and the handsome face that he had, not to add with the suit that he wore had built an attention of the visitor once again, especially to the lady. “What it is?” he asked as Receptionist Min handed the phone.

“Yes, Kim Sajangnim speaking”

 

Like a tumor of his heart, the memory three years back comes to his nerve once he saw the big house. A bungalow that was up the hill, build overlooking the sea in the province of Nam-gu.  Basically he and Ji Hyo’s house are in the same province within a 5 minutes drive.  A house that placed a lot of his memories, even though mostly was the sadness.

His pieces of memories were interrupted with the calling on his phone. The same calling that he received over 5 minutes before that he abandon since he was driving. Jong Kook did knew what he did before at the Song’s home was something like a coward and Ji Hyo must wanted his explanation on this. Although how much he wanted to rejected the call but he more afraid she would be in worried. Furthermore he also had missed to hear the voice of her. Lean himself at the chair seat, Jong Kook answers the call.

 “Nae Ji Hyo-ya...”

“Oppa...Oppa... mianhe.... don’t leave me” he can hear her sound of crying and that crash his heart.

“Hey...hey... don’t cry. No... What did you think I would leave you...?”

“But...but...you go because of me right? You’re sulking of me right? I know... my bad mouth... suppose... I should explain to you...”

“Sorry, maybe I’m too sensitive but don’t worry Ji Hyo-ya, its true Eomeoni had called and asked me to go back. She said Abeoji wanted to discuss something with me. Besides, I think I should also tell them about my sickness... maybe they knew any best doctor that can treat me.... might this is a time I need to be a good boy and amend for what I lost with them...”

“Are you still a boy Oppa?” she chuckled a bit.

“Kurom... I’m cute like a boy. Didn’t you love me coz of my cutie?”

“No...no... Hahahaha... But Oppa, still I need to tell you... it’s was Hyun Bin...” her word turned him to shock, that he almost dropped his phone.

“Mwo...” but he still needs her explanation.

“Your wounded before... I mean the car that almost hit you, it’s due to him...he...he had called me earlier threatening he can do anything to you...I’m..I’m...worried Oppa...” the sound of her cried heard back over the phone. Her explanation had turned him to the state of guilty as much he wanted to pull her to his embrace at that moment. Too soothe all the worried she had.

“So, Ji Hyo-ya maybe this is the better choice we had at this moment. By I leaved your house might Hyun Bin will think we already break up and stop any threatening to you...”

“But... it’s that mean we can’t meet up Oppa? No... I won’t...”

“It’s just for a while Ji Hyo-ya...”

“No, I won’t... I can’t... I would miss you...” she answered turn Jong Kook to a sheepish smile.

“You will miss me...? Did you really would miss me?”

“Yah pabo, sure I will... won’t you Oppa?”

“Hehe... sure I would miss you too, even now I’m dying to meet you. Believed me, this just for a while...”

“Till when Oppa..?”

“Ermm.. Maybe for a week or two or till he not disturb you anymore... don’t worry I’ll be more careful...”

“Okay promises me... and also you will get your treatment ne...”

“Yes ma’am...” and their laugh echoes as they ended the call.

 

 

*****

 

“Just get lost and don’t come back again!!”

The angry voice of his father came across his mind again as Jong Kook stand in front the door of his house. He was in his hesitation even to push the bell door of the house like it was an electric buzzer that can kill his life out. Several times he tried and took his long breath to calm himself but failed when each time also the voice of his father came to his mind. To be frank, Jong Kook still can’t forget the incident although he already forgives his father.

After a several attempt, at last the sound of the bell chipped in become the sudden melody in Jong Kook’s ear. Not just that, a rhythm of his heart also can be heard by him along with the bell. Although it was sound small but it was so big in his ear. And it became bigger as he heard a foot step from behind the door.

“Nuguseyo?” the voice behind the door called. It was his mother.

“Eomeoni, it’s me... Jong Kook”

And that moment, the door is open with his mother cry face as she pulled him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter