Chapter 3

1 + 1 = 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3 : Confession

 

 

37... 38... 39...

“Do you like Ji Hyo-ssi are you?”

His best friend question filled up his mind as he done his cardio at abdominal machine. At that time he was denial with his sweet smile, shy to express his feeling.

"Even there many girls hooked for you during our University you rejected them, is that because of she?"

The voice of Tae Hyun heard again. Shyness, he still denied answered the question. He knew his best buddy really well with his behaviour.

 

 

45...46...47...48

“Wow! I never know this side of you. You’re totally over to heel with her huh?”

Look... how Tae Hyun knew him well. But, his question after make him sicken; fallen him too troubled till now.

"Did she know you like her? Just confess Jong Kook-ah!"

 

 

Confession...

The word had lingering to his mind since before. Surely, he really wanted to said his love to her, all this umpteenth times he had think to express his feeling but can she accepted him? He knew who he is in her life... he not more than just her Oppa. Just think of it already broken his heart. To face it... he can’t assumed how much his heart able to bare.

 

 

“Hurry Jong Kook-ah, or else someone would grab her”

With the darling she he knew this is something that is possible to be happens. If it’s really happen can he face it - to see her with another man... but, if it already their fate what must he can said. Her love and heart it’s beyond his control.

Thinking of the one woman his eyes move around the gym and there he saw she together with Hyun Bin laughing while doing her exercise at the treadmill. Since the wedding day their relationship seems to be closed by day and often they came to the gym sometime with Moon Geun Young too. To saw her happiness with Hyun Bin he can felt that the possible might happen one day, make his loose the count and it’s started back to one.

 

 

 

 

“Oppa, your work had done right?” her word shocked him who was just finished his workout.

“Ne, or else I wouldn’t do my workout Ji Hyo-ah” she giggled a bit of his answer. Being a Fitness Advisor at the gym didn’t mean he can simply do his workout during his working hour. It’s the rule that he need to oblige although how love he is in exercising.

“Hyun Bin and I will go for a dinner, Geun Young also following us. Let’s go together Oppa”

“A double date?” he bit his tongue over his joke, screwed by it.

She was in a beam red.

“Ji Hyo-ah how much I love to going out with you all, mian I’ve class after this. Maybe next time huh” a frustration showed in her face once Jong Kook said that. It’s come to his notices but only that excused he had – to saw her with Hyun Bin, his heart still can’t accept that.

“Ahh you always with excuses, before you said you didn’t want be a third wheel... now, there is Geun Young but you come out with this excuses”

“Did you actually hindering us Oppa?”

Her word slapped his face hard. Usually she in her blank but this was too sharp. He gulped hard his saliva controlling his shock “Aniya, really I’ve class after this”

“But Oppa what class that was held on Saturday night?”

It’s a double shock for her sharpness, what had really happen to her today? Cold sweat formed in his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter