Chapter 10

1 + 1 = 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10: Poisoned in love

 

If he can describe a life with colour, this was the dark time in Jong Kook. There only one colour in his life now, no more the blue, red, yellow or green... only black. The darkness that he felt over the betrayal, over the libel what more over Ji Hyo trusted in him. This feeling is more than he had ever received 3 years back. The one who he trusted in his life, the one who said will always believed in him had betrayed and leaved him just because one misunderstanding... just because the libel of others.

In the small and dark place isolated from outsider, inside the metal of cage Jong Kook was sat alone disbelieved the sudden twist in his fate by heaven. After his confession to Ji Hyo, he had dream a beautiful life with her and never had he expected it would turn around like this. The colourful of his life suddenly changes in just one day. It was already 4 days since the dark day happen and 2 days he had been here. Since that day never he had knew the blissful of life anymore. Neither drinks neither eat nor sleep for that long ever he had it. Without her, there no more purposed in his life... since all this time she was his happiness, she was his world. Apparently his soul was already in prison so he won’t mind if his body was prison in here forever. If this is the punishment to gain her trust again he willing in all his might. This is his place, the most suitable place for him.

The tall man in his blue navy uniform approached him as soon his 48 hours detention ended. The quite good looking policeman that Jong Kook thinks he had false in chooses his job – for Jong Kook he more suitable to be a model instead. “Kim Jong Kook-ssi, you may come out now” the policeman said as he unlocked the dungeon. “You didn’t take your meal?” he said again as noticed the untouched meal as soon he open the cage, but only received with Jong Kook silences.

With the left energy that he had, the muscular Jong Kook stood from his possible position. Even though how much he wanted to just stay in this place, he couldn’t stand to receive the nag from the stranger. So although it’s rather hard he pulled out his energy as could he do. The 4 days without food, drink and sleep had affected his body. He already can felt the shaken in his standing what more to walked around – each step felt like in hell. The gravity suddenly was too heavy for him.

“Your face looks pale, are you okay?” the man in his uniform asked again helped him in his walk. His name was Lee Kwang Soo as Jong Kook read his nametag. Now he can assumed why this man choose policeman as his job... he must loves to help others.

“I’m okay Officer Lee” in slow he replied almost can’t be heard by the officer.

“But your body was awfully hot; you had fever Kim-ssi. Better you go to Doctor, let’s me send you there” the kind officer said again but only received the denial by the stubborn him.

But never Jong Kook knew the officer much stubborn than him. “Oh but I wouldn’t let you out alone in your state like this. Give me one name and the contact to fetch you” Officer Lee ordain as still held Jong Kook’s belonging in his custody. “Or should I just call your parent?” again he stressed well known to Jong Kook’s afraid. And have to obey Jong Kook is.

 

 

*******

 

 

“Jong Kookie, what is this? What had happen to you?” Cha Tae Hyun nagged as soon he entered his car after helped Jong Kook. And as you can expect only the silences Jong Kook gave in the sulky face of him. Somewhat he felt regret to call Tae Hyun instead of Jang Hyuk.

“And for how long you didn’t took your bath?” Tae Hyun scoffed again as he started his car and pushed down the window of his car. Unaware his action had stabbed Jong Kook’s heart that w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter