Chapter 12

1 + 1 = 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12 : To my friend

 

For three days she had been visited to the hospital non-stop. Surely with her disguise like the day one. Usually around 10 pm she would arrived there know the time he was alone – without anyone accompanies even his friends. But like the others day she would just waited outside his room not even dare to step inside, maybe peeking a little through the door. Today also not an exception.

The man inside the ward was in his deep sleep as she peeked on him. The tube was still attached to his vein and his face looked calm. His chest was moved up and down constantly in the slow pace and she knew the man was already in his deep slumber. Maybe due to the drug that he consumed earlier. Looked to his calm face draw her to smile as much she was hope he would always in that state although how big the mess she had created. Think of it fall her to guilt again and the tear dropped on her flawless face.

The nurses who passed by her looked to her in their weird face. But she just ignored them all; sat in front of his room. Not even flinched even a little. This is her way to accompanied him, even from a far... even he didn’t know, she won’t care at all. She was curled up on the floor rest her head on her knee. Even the cold floor didn’t budge her at all. Usually around an hour or two she would be there, before she went back as the midnight approaching.

But her space was bothered with the tap on her shoulder.

“Hey, what are you doing here?”

She raised her head and was welcome with Cha Tae Hyun glared eyes.

“Song Ji Hyo-ssi?? What you doing here?” Tae Hyun asked, shouted a bit. Still, even with her disguise he still can recognize her although they had met only once.

His shouted was answered by the hushed by Ji Hyo as she afraid would awake Jong Kook inside the room. She placed her index finger on her lip and gestured him to move to another place.

 

 

 

Jong Kook’s sleep was interrupted as he heard the shouted from outside his room. He recognized the voice so well although he can’t captured the word spoken. Open his small eyes a bit; he glanced to the clock hanged inside the room. The short hand of the clock almost pointed to number eleven while the longest just left number nine. A furrowed appeared on his eyebrow as he noticed the time, wondered what Tae Hyun doing here late at night when usually he already went back.

The time his friend there sure came to his knowledge as he the one who had asked them to leaved even though sometime Tae Hyun or Jang Hyuk insisted to accompany him. Jong Kook didn’t want to bother his friend although they didn’t care about it. After all they had their own family that they need to take care too. Their wife and children is their most priority.

“Maybe Tae Hyun left something” a thought across his mind as he waited the door to be open. But it didn’t and no more sound he heard from the outside.

“Where is he?” he mumbled again try to arises from the bed. He wanted to walk to the door but the insulin that attached to his vein di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter