Chapter 2

1 + 1 = 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2 : The Story You Don’t Know

 

The apartment in Hongdae slowly became bigger and bigger as he drive there. There also with the sky that getting darker and darker as the sun said her goodbye. The magenta is clearly seen up in the sky and soon will be followed with the darkness. As he reached the apartment the sky still looked the same and sure does with the apartment that he familiar with.

Greeted the guards in front of the building, he drove his car parked nearest the elevator. He glance the clock in the dashboard as his finger searched his way to the window button at the door. It still 6.25 p.m, glad he reached there five minute before the designation time. The balmy wind of the spring blew inside his car bring calm to his heart.

His eyes scrutiny the big building in front him, a small smile curved in his lip. It’s still the same and he remembers well his jogged around the building every evening, sometime chatting with the nice residents and staffs.  He really misses his live here but all those would become the memory since he moved a week ago. Now, the eyes move further and up to one house at the six floors. His home was there but it’s already belong to one and only girl inside his heart; Song Ji Hyo.

To live in the big town of Seoul surely is challenge and costly. Living expenses is really high and it’s almost impossible to get a cheap rental for a house. Even for 1 room apartment in Hongdae can costly at the average of 600 thousand won. But among others with the place almost full with student from the nearest University to searched for a good apartment is somewhat challenging. Knowing the fact although it was rather difficult choice he willing to gave his solely apartment to her with obviously low rental just to avoid any suspicious. Not that he would used the money even would return it back in future. Now, he live around 7km from here rent a Goshiwon with monthly of 230,000 won. He would rather himself to live in this small room rather than her.

That a little secret of him that never she knew.

 

 

“Oppa, mian had you waited long?”

“Nope... no..” his tongue glued unable to utter any word in saw her appearance.

“Wow Ji Hyo-ah, what with your dress?”

“Ah Oppa, didn’t I look beautiful?” she sway the dress in front him make the white dress became more appealing to his eyes. He gulped his throat controlling his breath.

“Ne, but it’s too short. Better if...”

“Ishhh Oppa you always with your nag... Don’t do that, didn’t like this. You know how much I spend my time and you keep complaining. Fine, I won’t going”

“Okay...okay... I’m sorry. Just be careful “

“Oppa...!!!” shout her with a glare.

“Arasso... arasso”

 

 

The elegant wedding hall became warm and cosy and full of laughter as the guest keep exchanging news towards each other. Besides attending the wedding it’s has became a reunion for them especially those in their hectic life. That not fails happen to Jong Kook and his friends. 

“Jong Kook-ah, who is she?” Cha Tae Hyun asked pointed to Ji Hyo. It’s weird to watched Jong Kook bring a girl to any function.

“My friend, Song Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo-ah, this is Cha Tae Hyun and Jang Hyuk my best buddy”

“Oh, nice to meet you. His girlfriend?” Jang Hyuk asked.

“Aniya, we just a childhood friend... nothing more than that”

“It’s just a childhood friend now, who knows in the future” added Tae Hyun in joke.

“We? It wouldn’t be happen” chortled Ji Hyo replied that bring laughter to the two best buddies but a sharp pain to Jong Kook. Play along he pretended to laugh too.

 

 

In delighted they watch the newlywed couple exchanging vowed to each other. The bride, Moon Ji-Young is a junior of Jong Kook and his friend in Seoul University. But never that he knew actually Moon Ji-Young was once a classmate of Ji Hyo before she moved with her parent to Seoul during her thirth grade. The only sibling of her, Moon Geun Young Ji Hyo knew her too.

“Excuse me, are you Song Ji Hyo?”

“Ne, Geun Young?”

And like a long lost friendship, the two hugged to each other glad for the sudden meeting before Ji Hyo introduced Geun Young the the trio friend. It surprise Jong Kook to know the relationship between the three girl but it wouldn’t be a great surprise if ever he knew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter