Chapter 21

1 + 1 = 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 21 : Happy Birthday to you

 

It was independent day today in South Korea, was also Song Ji Hyo’s birthday. Being the birthday girl she is never give a fact she can lazily fooling around doing nothing all day long. Maybe that wish had across to her mind, albeit to her mother. So, here she was stuck at the kitchen with her parent preparing and packing their meal as early of seven in the morning. 

A bloated in her face, sleepy was still in head, pouted in sulking while her hand was busy cutting the kimchi. The ripped red kimchi that her mother home made last month with some end to her small mouth as she tried to remove her sleepy. But with her sleepiness sometime her eyes even seem to close ignored the fact of the sharp tool she was hold. Only when her head tilt as she almost slump on the table that she realised the three inches knife that only a centimetre away from her finger. Shocked but more are ashamed she eyed her surrounding gladly found her parent was too busy and didn’t realised her embarrassed moment.

“Why you only wake me up, where Jong Kook Oppa?” more to control her sleepy she asked aware the missing of her muscular man. Didn’t saw his face, frankly she was a little bit in miss. Oh how affected this man to her life now.

“Just let him sleeps, he needs a good rest” her mother answer scorns her more. Jealous over that particular one man who can still had his good dream. Although she can’t denied he should get a good sleep. Yesterday, only by two they reach home after celebrating the festival. But like him, she also still need her sleep. For her, five hours is still not enough.   

“Why he can sleep while I was stuck here?” she protested felt injustice.

“He was sick Ji Hyo-ah, beside...” a calm tone in her mother reply that had made her annoyed as she interrupted.  It’s not because of the tone her mother was using but due to her answer. Jong Kook was sick she really aware about it.

“Yes he was sick and need a good rest, I won’t mind and we went back late last night... I’m still sleepy Omma... If you pity with Oppa, why not on me too... beside today is my birthday. Can’t you give a chance for me to rest today? And Omma, Appa both you not wish me yet. If Jong Kook Oppa or Joong Ki I bet you already wish since last night. Did you forget?” so without warning she throws all her tantrum like a lose child. Song Ji Hyo was always known as an honest and outspoken person, but today she had been the most honesty among the outspoken she had already was. Don’t know what devil had possessed her today even she brings out Joong Ki name in her jealousy.

“So for whom do you think I cooked all this meal for? We had to wake up so early in the morning and went to the market just to buy the fresh meat since you always dislike the frozen one. Tell me Ji Hyo-ah?” now no more calm tone in her mother voice. Song Ji Hyo realised she bit too far and disrespectful.

“Omma...” guilty started arouses in her as she felt to slap her own face. Even more when she heard her mother’s sobbing – oh how bad a daughter she was?

“I’m bad because I’m the most insensitive mother to my daughter, I’m bias as I more care to Jong Kook than my own child, blame me as too much pity on him, hate me...” her mother word like a lightning that had throw her deepest to hell. She was a sinful person.

And a sinful person needs forgiveness. She won’t care anymore what would her mother said as Song Ji Hyo interrupted her mother word again into a hug. “Omma...mianhe...”

“Why you still in here, just go to sleep...” there annoyed in her mother’s voice, she knew about it... or didn’t she care about it. But still the tears already escaped from her eyes.

“No..Omma..no...Mianhe... I was wrong... ” yes, she really needs her mother forgiveness.

“Ji Hyo-ah, it’s not I more to love Jong Kook or Joong Ki than you... my love for you all are equal. Just for Jong Kook maybe because he has no body... since child he never knew the meaning of love. Is that wrong I give a little of my love to him?” never able she answer to her mother, only just a shake of her head.

“Mianhe Omma... mianhe... I know I shouldn’t jealous to Oppa...” still she need her forgiveness and to realised a mistake is not an ashamed.

“Gwenchana... I forgive you. Just never do it again” to hear the word that she wanted most, it’s a relieved like a sin that had throw away from her shoulder. And it was more meaningful as her mother returned the hug with her forgiveness smile.

But the hug of the two was interrupted when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter