Chapter 18

1 + 1 = 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18 : Nothing gonna change my love for you

 

“Kim Jong Kook!!!” the voice of Song Ji Hyo echoes almost to the empty house bring an annoyingly noise together with her knocked on the door. But never have she given a damn of her act, even she wish she could break the door. She was eager for Jong Kook explanation. He just ran away after their kiss and confession - simply she can’t accept that.

Since the man enter to her brother room, she already stand there make her noise. But no response from the man inside that turned her to wonder if the man too deaf to hear her calling or Joong Ki room was soundproof. It’s like a calling to the empty room although she knew it wasn’t. And that had double up her anger also her voice and knocked. But did the man care about it – no he wasn’t.

10 minutes had passed still no reply from the man inside the room. Now, her palm started to sweat, numb in her hand and was felt dry. The knocked became slow also her called voice. It had turned to her sob instead. Pledging, lodging his name as her mantra. “Oppa...please open the door...” But alas, still the same.

When the time added again nearly reach to 20 minutes, she can’t tolerate anymore as her leg started to feel ache. Frustration burst inside of her, the knock and her voice became high again. “Yah! Kim Jong Kook!!! Are you deaf? Open the door now or I would break it!!” well together with her curse. 

“I said open the door now you dummy!” her curse continue, still no response from him.

“In counting of ten open the door now or I would break it! Jinja... I would break it” she said again, now in her threatening. “1...2...3...” her counted begin. 

“6.....7........8.......” the count became slower with a big paused as it getting near to ten. Nervous started linger in her. “Nado, palli open the door. If anything happen, don’t say I didn’t warn you....”

“...9...” still no response from Jong Kook. She was in anxious now, hope he will open at the last moment.

There a long gap this time as she had stopped her count before her voice heard again. “Okay last chance.... 9 and a half”. Her heart can’t even stop to pray maybe at the long of thirty second before she said her final number.

“10...” hurt sounded in her voice. And apparently nothing she does after that because it’s never across to her mind how to break the door. Ever she wishes if she could. Until she remembers of the key that she knocked her head for her stupidity.

Literally now she was back to the living room searching for the key that her mother keep somewhere. But she was caught with bunches of old keys which she doesn’t even can calculate how long it had been in her house. Even some already had rust in it. “Aish, why Omma didn’t throw out this old key” Ji Hyo protested in searching, clueless which the right key for Joong Ki’s room. But her search was interrupted with a ringtone sound nearby. She recognize the ringtone, it was Jong Kook’s.

“Yoboeseyo”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter