Chapter 6

1 + 1 = 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6 : Paradox

 

Seoul Station always full with visitors especially to those who use trains as their daily public transport. This major railway station in Seoul not only a primary terminal for KTX and express services from Busan but also serves a various express and train lines in Korea. Among the crowds Kim Jong Kook sat alone in front of the departure terminal. His eye ball stared focus on the terminal kept watch to each visitor that back and forth to the station. The expression mix between fury and tension showed in his face. Sometime in the moment he would glanced to the watch on the platform. By Ji Hyo’s schedule he knew she would walk out from the station in any minute but the person he had searched for nowhere could be seen.

After Hyun Bin left the club last night, he dashed out from the bar full with anger in his heart. At that moment, the face of Ji Hyo kept danced in his head. He wanted to confront Hyun Bin and asked him to leave Ji Hyo for her sake. The Casanova like him not suited for the beauty girl of Ji Hyo. But the body of the couple couldn’t he seen disappeared in the darkness night. He ran to the left and right, looked over the car at the parking but still he lost their sight. It’s tickled to his mind how that two drunken couple can easily slipped away. Frustrated, he walked to his injured car and drove away. He swore this matter wouldn’t be left aside.

And here he was sat alone in the station waited for that man.

The glimpse of Ji Hyo caught his sight brought Jong Kook to his smile, faded a little anger he hold since last night. Deep inside his heart he really wanted to run to her, but Jong Kook control himself instead looked at her from afar. With the small backpack on her shoulder, Ji Hyo’s head move to left and right. Jong Kook knew who the one she was searched for – the same person he looked after too. 

Hyun Bin came a slightly late with his sorry expression. And oh boy how it makes Jong Kook to fury once he saw Hyun Bin face. Ignored the people around the terminal with his clutched he walked to the couple that totally shocked them. But it’s didn’t brought them to double shocked when suddenly Jong Kook blow his fist to Hyun Bin’s face.

“Oppa, why with you?!”

“Hyun Bin-ah, are you okay?”

The care that Ji Hyo showed to Hyun Bin brought Jong Kook to his deep highest burn. His head was boiling red as he saw Ji Hyo kneeled beside Hyun Bin and checked his condition. Can’t get to his senses he grabbed to Hyun Bin’s collar to gave him another blow. But his intention was stop as Ji Hyo hugged him. “Stop it Oppa, stop it!”

People already around them to witness the situation that had happen. Senses that brought back Jong Kook to his right mind as he released his grip on Hyun Bin’s collar. “Let’s go Ji Hyo-ah, this guy not suitable for you”

Ji Hyo rolled her eyes as she heard Jong Kook’s word. Released her hug on Jong Kook she kneeled between the two men. She turned her head to right where Hyun Bin was – he was still dropped on the floor with his elbow as his support and then to her left. Long her face turn there, waited for another word from Jong Kook. She knew him well, he wouldn’t be angry without reason.

Jong Kook eye still focused on Hyun Bin that still in his struggled after his punch. A trace of blood can be clearly seen on his wounded lip. A smirk appeared in Jong Kook’s face, he didn’t felt guilty at all over his punch. For him, Hyun Bin deserved it all – maybe more than this. “I saw him drunk at club last night with another woman” he added gave shock to the two.

“Hyun Bin-ah, is that true?”

“No, Ji Hyo-ah” Hyun Bin shook his head in denial. He already sat on the floor, rubbed his wounded face. Peoples surrounded them already gone one after another. “Didn’t we in the phone last night?”

Hyun Bin’s replied dropped Ji Hyo to her big thought over her judgement. She recalled last night, they was on the phone before their sleep. Through the phone call it didn’t sound like Hyun Bin in the club or drunk. “When you met him at the club Oppa?” suspicious slightly glided in her mind.

“Almost midnight... around 11 something to twelve” innocently Jong Kook replied can’t adapt to the current situation. Proud he had save Ji Hyo.

But to hear his word double the suspicious that slowly glided. “What this? What are you trying to do... totally we’re on each other phone that time” anger was all over in her voice, shocked the people that already divert their attention from them. “And Kim Jong Kook, you going to club... what are you doing there?”

Flustered over her anger Jong Kook turned his face to Ji Hyo. Never had he assumed the situation would be like this, he recalled last night he swore he really saw Hyun Bin that time. But Ji Hyo word, it sound paradox to him.  “It’s true Ji Hyo-ah, I did saw him”. But only the annoyance he received by Ji Hyo as a sign she didn’t believed him.

“In the dim place like that, are you sure you really saw him?”

Like a bomb her question brought Jong Kook to his silences. He knew what ever word that he said, she wouldn’t believe him, he also didn’t had proof. Dropped his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter