Chapter 14

1 + 1 = 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14 : Stay

 

The red Ferarri 488 GTB entered the elite residences in the Gangnam area. Inside the car Hyun Bin drove annoyed to his villa. Scowl appeared in his face moreover when he heard the mumbled from the woman beside him. He tried to control his anger towards the woman.

“Jong Kook Oppa...” Song Ji Hyo eyes were still closed as keeps on mumbled Jong Kook name. The reek of alcohol can clearly be smelt from her breath. She was too drunk to even realised she was together with Hyun Bin inside his car even more to the tension she had created there.

“Song Ji Hyo... you still can’t forget that man. Who am I to you?” looked to her drunken face Hyun Bin mumbled. Still only Jong Kook name appear in with her eyes closed.

Ceased out his long breath to release his anger Hyun Bin walked to Ji Hyo site and carry her in bridal style.  Due to sudden movement Song Ji Hyo opens her eyes for a while before shut it back a while after. She tightens her hug on Hyun Bin’s neck. Make Hyun Bin heart beat a little with her movement.

With a struggled he brings her to the guest room and dropped her down to the king size of bed. He tried to release himself from her grip, but the hug was too tight.

“Don’t go. Please stay with me” her word stunned him as he eyes fall to her face. They was too closed to each other and Hyun Bin can’t escape to ogled to her lip. He always dreams to taste those pinkish lips of her. Slowly his face getting near to her that his heart wanted to drop from his rib cage. It’s not he never kiss any girl before but with her, with Ji Hyo he was sickened. He knew Ji Hyo never allowed this that make he bite his own lip unable to resisted his own hunger.

“Oppa... Jong Kook Oppa, saranghae”

Fume, Hyun Bin loosen her grip and walked leaving the room. His hunger was all forgotten.

 

 

 

******

 

 

Song Ji Hyo woke up still with a groggy in her head. The unfamiliar place wonder her of her where about. The place was look luxury like inside one of the glorious hotel room. She tried to recall the things that happen yesterday and looked to her cloth. Relieved she still wore her yesterday cloth.

“Jong Kook Oppa...” she utter his name again, eyes screening the place looked for him. Last night she remembered she was having her beer alone at one bar at Gangnam and one man approached her. She can’t remembered who he was but she sure she had saw Jong Kook. Or she was only dreaming? She didn’t know that much and her head was spinning badly just to recall it.

Out of nowhere as she was about to get out from the room the door suddenly open from the outside. It was down her to frustration to saw Hyun Bin there. And it caught to Hyun Bin attention. “Ji Hyo-ah, here take your medicine first” he fake his anger with his smile.

“How can you be here?”

“This is my place... that should be more to ‘how can you be here’ rather than me, Song Ji Hyo-ssi”

“Don’t worry I didn’t do anything even though how much I wanted too... yesterday a bartender call me... since my place is the nearest so I brought you here” his explanation make the woman more to frustration... the fact it was just her dream to saw Jong Kook.

Song Ji Hyo gulped the paracetamol with the help of a glass of plain water. Her eyes followed Hyun Bin movement as he too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter