Chapter 13

1 + 1 = 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 13 : Behind story

 

The waiting room at the 7th floor of the Samsung Medical Hospital was so silent like no soul was there. Only the tickling of the clock echoes obediently running without fail leaving the night. The sound of the clock sometime knocked to the ear bud of the two souls but received care less by them. They just let themselves flown to the streaming of time. Maybe sometime the sound of Ji Hyo’s sob heard as she drowned in her own tears.

Song Ji Hyo was still sunk to her own sadness like before. Although how much she tried to control her tears it still falls stubbornly. It dropped from her eyes, flown to her cheek and then vanishes to the thick air. Even some flown to her lip and felt salty in .  Her hand already wet by her own tears that she thinks it only a fruitless to wipe her tear anymore. Her eyes already felt puffy as she hated the sensitive of it. Her head also no wonder care less, it started to aching that she wanted to slept at any room of the ward... in Jong Kook room maybe. Thinking of the man again makes her tears more to worsen. 

Please Ji Hyo just stops crying...

Her inner though kept on saying the phrases be like her own ‘good luck charm’ but as before she fail again. She wonder where her goddess of luck had gone... did she also had trap somewhere since she had took her decision to trap herself to her sin. Maybe also she had fly away ashamed to be beside her... she was the bad woman after all. But it was not truly her fault to transform herself from an angle to a wicked witch. Even Billy Milligant had his own reason to be a serial killer... which she is no less from that... but if only they knew.

Her teary eyes glanced to Cha Tae Hyun who obediently sat at another coach across her. Looking to his awkward expression, she knew she must stop her cry now. She can’t let him waited her. To show her weakness side to him already make her to embarrassed... now this? Her selfish side can’t tolerate it anymore.What more to thinks the haters that was shown in Tae Hyun’s eyes before. But never had she blamed him for that... he didn’t know and he just wanted to protect his friend.  And she glad... glad her Jong Kook Oppa had found such a good friend. Not like her.

 

 

 

 

Cha Tae Hyun still obediently sat at the coach like before. His eyes were wondering around the room, don’t know what to do... awkward in his place. Sometime, he would glance to Ji Hyo in her sobbing. An annoyed showed in his expression.

It’s rather funny to think he was clueless in front of Ji Hyo. Among his friend he was known as a spontaneous person, will voice out anything without worries. But to this woman that had a special place in his friend, suddenly his tongue was bound. He unable to said anything even calling her name.

“Tae Hyun-ssi...” suddenly she called make his heart jump a little. His eyes stop his movement and the focus now on her. “Is that true Jong Kook Oppa had lent his house to me?”

“Errr... yeah...” he flustered a bit, furrowed his eyebrow.

“You didn’t know about this?” only was replied with JI Hyo little shake.

“Oh crap! Jong Kook must scold me for this. Don’t let him know that I told you”

His worried brought chuckled to Ji Hyo “Don’t worry, I won’t... by the way, he not really mean as you thought

“Oh you don’t know him. He might be gentle to woman but for man he quite compulsive you know”

“Where did he live?”

“Huh...??”

“Jong Kook Oppa, where did he live now?”

“One goshiwon near to Hongik University. Really, Jong Kook must kill me after this”  

“Believe me he won’t. Beside, I wouldn’t see him” sadness shown in her eyes, sometime the hiccup heard between her words.

“So, what are you doing here? If you didn’t know about Jong Kook’s home what with the fight between both of you all about?” his voice sound loud, her words had crept backs his hater that was cold a moment ago. It shocked Ji Hyo to flustered.

“Aniya... it’s not that. It’s...it’s...I just don’t want anything bad happen to him... I...I...”

“He already received the bad things... He was lock up, almost lost his live and now awfully sick and lying here! And it all b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter