1 + 1 = 3

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

Between 2 people why always there a 3 ? 

 

What is love actually? 

Willing to sacrifice everything just to the person we love... even it's just a sided love? 

Doesn't it sound fool....

Is I'm a fool???

 

 

Is it a sin to love 2 people at the same time? 

But does it's really a love or just the playful of the heart? 

If that not love why my heart goes crazily? 

Between 2 people, who should I choose? 

 

 

Between love and hatred which would be choosen? 

The forgiveness can easily is given but how to forget?

Are we really can sacrifice the heart to see other happiness?

So what about ourselves?  

 

 

 

Foreword

Annyeong!!! I'm back with another Fanfic. 

Thank you for giving your little precious time to read my story but if possible please leave some note to me. I appreciate it a lot as it give me some inspiration. I hope I won't disapointed you all and sorry for any mistake happen especially my grammar. 

Happy reading!!

 

 

Disclaimer: All character and events in this Fanfic even those based on the real people are entirely fictional, my interpretation and delusional only. Therefore, the story should not be used as a general guide.  Me as the author shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any consequences causes by the content of this fanfic. This fanfic is used for fanfom purposed only.