Prologue

1 + 1 = 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We met and knew each other since childhood, be a friend and best buddy that ever one had wished for. From a friend I never knew since when my feelings towards you had change. Instead of friend I saw you as a lover, how my heart would thump crazily once I saw you or heard your voice over the phone. And day by day, the feeling got stronger and stronger.

But, I knew it was only a sided love... I would never be a man inside your heart. You would never saw me more than a friend... I’m just the one who you would call to fill your boredom and the one who you can dump all the frustration and happiness over the life. Although that, never I bored over it, never I felt annoyed over it... instead it make me happy and found my happiness over it.

 

Is I’m a fool?

 

 

“Oppa, we meet tomorrow”

The conversation we had before spins over in my head again. Ahhhh... how I craved to meet you again, how I miss you so much... more than a year we never met each other. Thinking of it already make me smiled from ear to ear; smiled like a fool.

Confession... really I wanted to say my confession. To make you realised how big my love to you, how I wanted you in my life - more than a friend could be. But, I’m not brave enough as people always thought I’m... coz I knew where you place me in your heart.

 

The one man that you seek for – it’s wouldn’t be me.

 

 

“Oppa, I’ve funny story to tell you. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter