Chapter 1

1 + 1 = 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: That Man; One Man

 

The station already is busy when she arrived there. After bit her goodbye to her parent and brother carried a big luggage she entered the boarding area. Carefully she read the sign and led her way to her designated platform.

 

To Seoul... after so long she would step the place again.

But this time, it’s not for a vacation; instead...

 

A secret only she and the woman knew....

 

 

In the platform the atmosphere is no different with the station. People are this and there, some already stand in annoyed waited for a train that scheduled to come while the youngster too busy with their smart phone being ignorant of their surroundings.

Among the white pale skin of the people, there also others different with them. White and black people, brown or yellowish with their foreign language wore the casual attire of their even some woman with the shawl wrapped their head. But the atmosphere nothing foreign to her, being lived in one of the attraction place in the world this already be a part of her life.

 

 

“Excuse me, is this platform went to Seoul?”

A sudden male voice entered her eardrum interrupt her space out. Clueless, she turned her head to the source and the handsome face welcomed her sight.

Oh my... what a handsome man?

Her heart skipped a bit. The tongue felt tied.

 

“Excuse me....”

His voice heard again... but these time its sound beautiful to her.

Realised her mistake, shyly she nod and replied

“Ne”

 

 

“Thank you...”

The last word of the man overflowed her mind again and again as he walked by. Being captivated to him her eyes followed his movement until he is hidden behind the pillar. The shimmer smile formed in her eyes.

Is he an actor?  

 

 

The slow shake felt in her jeans pocket, knowing it’s vibrate from her phone. In this crowd place and the repeatedly announcement sure it would be hard to hear any small sound which she felt thankful for the technician who didn’t failed to notice this small detailed.

[Did you already ride the train?]

The message appeared on the screen - from him; her best friend. Read those word draw her to smile. This man, always care to others.

[Not yet Oppa, seem the train a little late today]

In the best service of KTX it would be rare for any unscheduled trip happen. Without wait she replied as the announcement alarmed.

[Ohh... message me when you departed]

[Okay Oppa, don’t worry]

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter