SIX // LAST

Don't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DanBi

            “Excuse me, who are you looking for?” A lady asks me. I guess she saw me wondering like lost puppy just now that she walked towards me and asked me. I grin at her and she frowns immediately. What? Do I look retarded? A smile is good to start off a conversation, right?
            “Uhh, I am looking for EXO-K D.O.” I answer and the lady looks taken aback by my reply. She observes me from the top to below as if I am alien who is ready to attack the Earth. After figuring out what she is thinking about, I raise the plastic bag in my hand. After seeing that, she nods and asks me to wait so that she could go and find him for me. The lady is actually wondering why someone like me is looking for an idol and for some reason, I am wearing my work uniform too. In the plastic bag, there is actually a box of pizza which I brought so that people will not suspect anything when I come to find for that annoying EXO member. It takes me four day to finally have the courage to return the clothes that he asked for because I am figuring out how I should return it to him. I could not risk myself by asking him to come to my restaurant again because who knows what I might do if he keeps picking a fight with me. I might get fired for having a fight with a customer.

            While waiting for the lady to call D.O for me, I looks around to see the place where all the idols will visit which is the recording studio for broadcast. I am actually in the SBS building since EXO-K has a recording for Inkigayo today and that annoying D.O asked me to send his clothes there. I think he purposely do that because he wants to make it difficult for me. Well, not anyone can enter and ask for a meeting with an idol, right? Thanks to HaNa, my housemate, she gave me the idea of wearing my work uniform so that I have a valid reason to go inside the building and deliver it to the person who order it, even though no one orders the pizza. I spent my own money for this pizza just to make this believable. That brat better be thankful for this!

            “Finally you’re here. Take you long enough though.” I turn around when I heard that annoying voice. Wow, now that I realize I mention ‘annoying’ quite a lot, right? Well, he is the definition of annoying though so let’s just keep it this way. As soon as my eyes land on him, my jaw almost drop after seeing the clothes he is wearing. I do not want to lie but he looks really fabulous in that white shirt with black coloured collar. In his hand, he is holding a black blazer with thin white stripe on it. His hair is styled up, making his forehead looks obvious to any eyes. He looks shining and different from the last time I see him. I am in daze for a few seconds after looking at him before I start to gain my sense back and place both of my hands on my hips.

            “Yah! Why did you ask me to return it here? I have to use this as an excuse, you know?!” I start bombarding him with my question as I know it from the start he purposely did this. I show him the pizza box in my hand and you know what he did? He just raises his eyebrows as if it is something amusing to watch. Gah, I hate this guy!

            “You know what? I don’t care at all about that. I just want my clothes back.” He says and stretches out his hand, asking for his clothes. I roll my eyes at his reply but still, handing him the paper bag. He takes it from my hand and immediately looks inside the paper bag. I assume that he is checking the clothes. Duh, so paranoid.

            “I never touch the clothes after knowing it’s not mine.” I inform him so that he will not be very anxious of what happened to his clothes but he ignores me and takes out the clothes one by one to check them. What is this guy’s problem actually?!

            “I still want to check. Who knows I might get half of my clothes just like the pizza.” He tells me as he is checking the clothes. My mouth makes a gap at his reply. Can he just get over the pizza case?

            “Seriously, can’t you just forget it? It’s not my fault though.” I say, unsatisfied that he still hold a grudge on it. However, he choose to ignore me again and continue checking his clothes. Urgh! How I wish I could step on the clothes so that he will be satisfied i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter