FIFTEEN // TASTE

Don't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DanBi

            Today is the second day I work for KyungSoo. After what happened at the basketball court, he called me and asked if I was okay. Honestly, I feel a bit intimidated by his mom and I do not know why. I have spent half of my life to face that kind of people, thanks to my aunt and I have no problem in escaping them or facing them calmly. However I feel that KyungSoo’s mom is different. She was looking at me with a judgemental eyes but there was something in it which she would never tell anyone including KyungSoo. I decide to just ignore but somehow could not deny that it is still bothering me. Back to my current situation, I am now waiting in front of the big entertainment company, SM Entertainment. KyungSoo called me this morning, saying that he needed my assistance. I do not know for what but since I am just his personal assistant, I won’t ask for more unless if he asked me to do something ridiculous. I won’t hesitate to kill him if that happened.

            “How long have you been waiting here?” It is the first question he asks me right after he walks out of the building. I saw him just now but purposely making him walking all the way to my spot. I guess he does not mind it.

            “Well, maybe around five minutes.” I answer and he nodded his head while looking left and right. I wonder he is checking if there is paparazzi or sasaeng fans around.

            “Let’s go and eat. I know a restaurant which served good Korean cuisine.” He says and starts walking ahead of me. I have to catch up with his pace because there is something I want to ask him.

            “KyungSoo…”

            “What?” He does not look at me when he asks that and I do not understand his mood today. Does he decided to be cool and calm today instead of annoying me like usual?

            “Does your company knows that you hire a personal assistant?”

            “Nope. You are my assistant for my personal life. I know I am an idol and my personal life will definitely affect the company but I hire one because it is important for my parents’ company. If the company argue about it, I think my mom will solve it right away.” He explains but I could not agree with his last statement. I think after his mom knows that I am his personal assistant, she would definitely happy to get rid of me and will defend other people if they are the personal assistant instead of me. I nod my head anyway because I have nothing to argue with him. His answer is straight and I do not doubt the relevance. As we are walking along the food stall which I do not know where he is planning to bring me, his phone rings and by the annoyed look on his face, I can guess who the caller is.

            “Yes, mom. What is it?” He answers the call and finally stop walking. I stop as well and look around. I have never been here as long as I remember and it is near the SM building too. I assume this is the place where all the trainee and staff have their meal. This place sells variety of food too. I look around, hoping that I can see some of the trainee from SM Entertainment. I heard from HaNa that most of the trainee are from oversea. Oh yeah, HaNa is training right now. How come I do not remember it?

            “What? I just finished my practice, mom.” I heard KyungSoo whining and I turn to look at him. He has that unsatisfied look on his face. I am curious of what causes him to make that look.

            “Mom, you can’t do this to me!” Okay, what his mom did this time? Wait, now that I see the trouble looks on his face, I start to think that he is a mama boy. His mom will always revolve around his world.

            “Fine, fine!” With that, he ends the call. I quickly turn around and pretending that I am looking around and not listening to his conversation. I hear him calling my name and I look at him in no time.

            “My mom asked me to keep your cousin company. She wants to go shopping and I don’t want.” Done telling me that, he is looking at me as if he is asking for my help. Right, now what should I do?

            “Urm, she is your fiancée after all.” I grin at him and he roll his eyes. I bet he must be cringing at that word. No more worry, bro. It was disgusting to say that too.

            “DanBi, I don’t like her at all and you know that!”

            “But you’re going to get married to her. You have to accept that.”

            “Alright, I don’t want to start this with you. Let’s go and find her. Mom is going to call me again after this.” He says and walks out of the place. I have no cho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter