FOUR // SHOPPING

Don't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DanBi

            Finally the day of the week that I have been waiting for the last six days has come. It is Tuesday, the day I am able to take my leave from my work since I chose that day. For your information, we are given one day holiday every week and we have to choose the day when we are accepted to work there. Hence, I chose Tuesday because there is not many people who will choose Tuesday as their free day. Plus, the mall is not full on this day because people are busy with their work and school. Even if I have to pay my bill, the center is not busy on this day. See, I am so smart, right? Back to the main topic, I just want to say that today I finally have the time to go and shop for some new clothes. I just received my salary last week and yeah, it is fortunate that the amount it got cut off is the same as the price of the pizza that the EXO member ordered. So it does not affect my budget much. It is just I have to forget about my intention on buying more clothes.

            And here I am, in an outlet located in the mall to buy some clothes. It is very uncomfortable to pick clothes here because the salesgirl has been following me here and there. I want her to stop and start giving her look but it seems like she does not notice it or we can say that she really does not care about it. After spending almost 30 minutes in the store, I am satisfied with my choice and head towards the cash counter. The salesgirl is following me from behind as if I am going to steal all these clothes and I roll my eyes upon that. Do I look like someone who cannot afford to buy all these clothes? I continue to walk towards the counter and another person needs to add my fury for today by bumping into me. I try to be considerate thus I bow and apologize to that person. That person does the same but as soon as I look up to see the person I bump into, my eyes widen.

            “You?!” Both of us exclaim in a quite loud voice, making the salesgirl beside me and the woman behind that person to flinch.

            “Yah! Move, I was here first.” That person aka the EXO member says. I gasp dramatically upon his instruction because I know I reached the counter first before him. I did not even see him near the counter when I was about to reach it. It is obvious that he is the late one.

            “Excuse me, but I reach here first.” I reply and place my clothes on the counter, making the cashier to look at us with a dumbfounded look.

            “What? I am standing right in front of the counter, right? So that means I was here first.” The short guy with wide eyes tells me and places his clothes on the counter too. Okay, this is testing my patience. I know I did wr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter