FIVE // CLOTHES

Don't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DanBi

            “DanBi! Come to my office right now!” I turn my head to look at my manager who is walking fast back to his office. All my colleagues look at me as I look at them as well, wondering what I did that makes the manager calling out my name today. So far, I think I've never done anything wrong but his tone sounds very serious that it makes me feel uneasy. Gosh, I do not want to involve in any problem anymore. I have enough with the half-pizza case. Thinking about that case is already able to make my heart skip a beat that I quickly rush to the manager’s office. I don’t want to keep him waiting. Stepping into the office, I create a smile on my face and greet my manager. I notice someone is in the room as well but that person does not turn his head. Therefore, I think maybe he is my manager’s guest and maybe my manager wants to bully me again today. Seriously, am I his favourite worker?

            “Anything I can help, sir?” I ask him while praying in my heart that he will not ask me to do any ridiculous things. My manager looks up to observe my face before nodding at the man in front of him.

            “This guy wants to see you. He is the one who made the complain about the pizza. So stay here and discuss with him.” With that, my manager stands up and leaves me alone with the stranger in the office. I almost gasp when I remember the one who made the complain about the pizza. It is the short EXO guy! But I thought my manager knows him? Is it because this guy does not want any workers to know his presence here so my manager pretends that he does not know him? But I already know his identity though. Plus, the pizza case is solved already. What else does he want from me? Before more questions accumulate in my mind, the guy suddenly turns around and there it is, the infamous smirk from him. I roll my eyes upon that and cross my arms on my chest.

            “What do you want?”

            “I just want to return this to you.” He says and stretches out his arm to hand me a plastic bag. My eyes widen when I see the brand name on the plastic bag. It is the clothes that I bought the other day and of course, I realized that I took his clothes too. I do not know what happened but we switched our plastic bag and it ended up making me groan all day because my salary was used for those clothes and it was taken by the guy who I dislike.

            “Ouh yeah. You took my clothes.” I say and take the plastic bag from his hand before checking the contents in it. Who knows, maybe this guy's burned or cut off my clothes since he is still unsatisfied with me because of the pizza incident?

            “Excuse me? You are the one who took my clothes.” That guy widens his big eyes and it makes me take a step behind while frowning. Is this guy kidding me?

            “Yah! You are the one who left first, right? Then you are the one who took my clothes!”

            “And I reached the counter first that day!” I blink my eyes, trying to let that fact sink in my head because this guy obviously ignoring my statement just now. Gosh, is he trying to start a war in this office? I would like to bring him to the kitchen so that the battle will be more interesting.

            “I reached the counter first but that woman paid it first. So is it my fault, huh?” I reply back, do not want to give in. The guy sighs as i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter