THREE // DRINKS

Don't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DanBi

            I start my day today with a very bad mood and it is all thanks to what happened yesterday. I was called by my manager and was scolded for delivering the order to the EXO members late. It did not end till that only. I was scolded for the 8 missing pieces in the pizza box. Trust me, I was so dumbfounded when I heard that from him. Like anyone else, I have never heard of anyone receiving half newly bought pizza unless someone eats it. After thinking deeply about it, I finally realized who the culprit was. It was HaNa. She freaking ate the pizza in front of me but I did not realize it at all. It finally clicked when I remembered she her fingers. It was my fault. I was so worried about delivering it to the EXO members and also surprised because HaNa knows my crush on her boss that I did not realize she was eating the pizza. Well, maybe she thought the pizza was for her because it was the first time I visited her office. I called her after that and she said that she really thought the pizza was for her. She was so guilty and promised me that she would pay for it but I refused by saying it was okay. I admit it, it was my fault and the result of what happened yesterday was that my manager decided to cut off my salary.

            Now, everything that I planned to do with my salary this month is spoiled and I have to plan it all over again. Sighing, I leave my place at the delivery center and walk into the restaurant since I have nothing to deliver. Plus, I feel like my spirit to deliver is gone. I look around and I am surprised that the restaurant is not that full. I check my watch and just realize that today is Tuesday and it is still morning. I thought it is already afternoon. I guess my mood today makes me feel like the time is running slowly. I stretch out my hand to bring back the spirit in me while closing my eyes. As soon as I stretch out my hand, I feel something at the tip of my thumb and it makes me open my eyes wide. It is opened even wider when I realize that I have caused someone’s drink to spill over his shirt. I gasp and start to panic.

            “Oh God! I am so sorry!” Gosh, I wish I have a super power to make the stain on his shirt disappear immediately. My hands right now cannot stay still as I am waving it around, hesitating whether I should touch his shirt and clean it with my hands or just stay away because I am going to get scolded later.

            “Yah! You’re the one who delivered the half-pizza, right? Do you have eyes or not?” I am taken aback by that voice and surprise! My luck today is not that good, huh? The person in front of me right now is a member of EXO which I found short and have a pair of big eyes when I first saw him yesterday. He looks cute but I think all of you should change your mind. The way he scolds me right now is so scary.

            “I’m so sorry! I really didn’t notice that you’re walking here.” I say and bow my head as a sign of apology. When I look back at him, he still has that unsatisfied look on his face which makes me worried.

            “Then what happened to my pizza?!” Okay, it is about this again.

KyungSoo

            “Then what happened to my pizza?!” I ask and it sudden

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter