THIRTEEN // BOYFRIEND

Don't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SuHo

            As promised, I come to the pizza restaurant two days after my meeting with DanBi to help her in quitting her job. Even though I do not remember agreeing to this, DanBi depends on me to help her so I have no choice but to come. She asked me to come at two in the evening but I am so bored at home since today we do not have any practice and many of the members have their own solo activities. Hence, I appear at the restaurant at ten in the morning. Yes, I know that the restaurant just started to operate but I think it is a good idea to come early. Who knows if I come at two and the manager is already in a bad mood because of problems regarding the restaurant on that day? He will surely not allow DanBi to quit even though I come and pretend to be her boyfriend.

            “SuHo! You’re early! Thanks for coming.” DanBi’s excited face greets me the moment I enter the restaurant. I think she is on her way to her designated area but she saw me in front of the door so she comes and welcome me. Her other colleagues are looking at us but they continue their work after that. I sigh in relief that they did not recognize me. It will be chaos if they recognize me and then I just burst into the manager room telling that I am DanBi’s boyfriend.

            “So DanBi, tell me what should I do.” DanBi look at me in disbelief for a while but I cannot blame her for that because I actually have an idea on what to do but I got nervous after receiving the look from the other workers. I only flash a smile at her and she chuckles a little after that.

            “Okay, first you have to ask him why he didn’t allow me to quit. Then, surely he will ask who are you and that is the time you introduce yourself as my boyfriend. Of course, finally you have to scold him for doing that to me. Is that okay?” DanBi whispers to me and once again, we gain attention from her colleagues but she seems like she does not care about it. I gulp and nod my head. It sounds easy but I am not sure my face is convincing to scold the manager. What if the manager is bigger and taller than me? He could have punch me for scolding him.

            “Good. Now off you go!” DanBi says as she stands behind me and pushes me to the manager’s office. I look at her for the last time before raising my hand to knock the door and enter the office after the person inside allow me to enter. I take a deep breath and collect my courage to face the manager. The manager looks up when he see me walking close to his table. I am so relieved that the manager is small and short even though he has a very fierce expression on his face. Now that I see the manager, I think Tao is suitable for this role instead of me. The manager is still looking at me and I find it awkward since both of us have not say a word. It is going to be okay, SuHo. You can do it!

            “Good morning, sir.”

            “Yeah, good morning. Please have a sit.” The manager says but I think he is staring at me as if he is in love. Wait, did I just say that? That sounds so wrong! But the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter