TWENTY TWO // CRUEL

Don't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DanBi

            It has been one month since the last time I met up with SuHo. We have been texting regularly but it is hard to see him nowadays. He told me that he is busy with their upcoming concert. I wonder if it is true because KyungSoo seems to have free time because his face is the one I see every day. I thought he is supposed to be busy with his movie but he keeps appearing and even texting me after his schedule. Nevertheless, I think that SuHo is making excuse on not wanting to hang out with me whenever I ask him till the point I assume he is dating someone. As if he is alert on what crosses my mind, he appears I front of my house with that bright innocent smile on his face. Excuse me, you dare to show up like that?

            “Good morning! Rise and shine, Han DanBi!” He cheers while stretching out his arms. I feel like a kid when he did that.

            “Good morning, mister. So what brings the busy man to my humble house on this lovely morning?” I ask as I lean on the door frame with my arms folded on my chest.

            “Let’s go out!” He says excitedly.

            “Pardon me?”

            “Let’s go out!” He repeats his sentence, this time even brighter.

            “I’m sorry?”

            “Han DanBi, will you go out with me?” This time he is yelling on top of his lung and no doubt, it makes me fluster that my eyes widen and my hand quickly slaps his arm.

            “Yah! People can hear you and they will misunderstand you!”

            “Pardon me?” Wow, SuHo is getting better at this kind of thing. I wonder from who he learned this. I guess he notices my annoyed look so he laughs it off.

            “So? Are you on it or not?” He asks me again, with a grin on his face. He is probably thinking that he did a good job on teasing me.

            “What makes you think that I would want to go out with a busy man like you?” He frown upon that. I hope he picks up on what I am trying to tell him.

            “Hey, you said that about two times already.”

            “Because it was what I read countless time for this past one month.”

            “Are you being bitter that I can’t hang out with you?”

            “I am not.” I answer and look away. It is only when I heard him chuckling that I turn to look at him. I wonder if his laughing disease make a comeback. By the time my eyes land on his face, he stretches his arm to pinch me on the cheek which surprises me

            “Aigoo, you are so cute. Sorry but I was really busy and I am not lying. Don’t worry, I’m going to make it up to you. Today is my treat. How about that?”

            “Oh my gosh! Do you think I will accept that kind of offer?” I look at him in disbelief. He shrugs his shoulder after letting go of my cheek.

            “You know, I heard there is a café which serve all kind of banana dessert. It’s still new but the feedbacks are great. I was thinking of inviting you there…” He leer at me and I should say, I am pretty persuaded by him. I inhaled a deep breath while giving him a look on making me tempted by his offer.

            “Give me 15 minutes.” I say and close the door immediately. I can hear him shouting for leaving him in front of the door but I just ignore it and walk away with a chuckle. Banana? This guy surely knows my weakness the best.

SuHo

            Even though I was left alone in front of the door, I am pretty happy for today. Actually, right after she closed the door, I was squealing in silent because I really cannot handle the way she was trying to tell me that she is sulking. She was too cute that I cannot refrain myself from pinching her cheek. I felt bad when she mentioned it a few times though because aside from getting busy, a part of me does not want to see her soon. I am embarrassed as I remember that I kissed her twice without her knowledge on the last day we met. Now that it has been one month, I think it is too much to not meet her because she has been asking about it when we are texting. Just like I told her, I plan to make it up for her by bringing her to her soon-to-be favourite place in the town. I am so grateful that my stylist told me about the banana café. If not, I would probably take a long time to make it up for her because I will be still thinking on what to do.

            So after she is all dressed up, which I find it so cute to look at, we head to the café by taking subway. I am glad no one recognize me as I am wearing mask and having a normal hair colour. Plus, talking and joking around with DanBi makes me forget the worry I should be having when I am outside. We reaches the café with no problem and order the food right away. After we found a nice spot for me to take off my mask, we begin to chat while enjoying the food. DanBi looks so excited for it though. I am amused at her love for banana.

            “So, is there any interesting story you want to share with me?” I ask as she is so busy eating that she forgot that I am in front of her. DanBi gulps down her last bite to answer me.

            “Hmm, let me think.” She replies and continue eating. I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter