Final chapter

Ugly Beauty (seventeen fanfic)

 

Hey everyone! It's currently two in the morning and I have school at seven tomorrow but I really wanted to get the final chapter up because I don't want to keep any of you waiting any longer. I apologize for the y ending if you guys would like an epilogue or a what happens after the final chapter please feel free to comment and I will do so if you guys would like me too. SARANGHAE 😘❤️
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You retreated your hand back as fast as you could after hitting him. 


Vernon put his hand on his face where you slapped him, and made a groaning face. 


"S-Sorry." you said leaving the room. 
Vernon puts his hands down and says, "WAIT." 


Turning around slowly, your eyes made a connection with his. 


"Are we really over?" he asks. "I'm being sincere."


Looking into his eyes you knew he wasn't trying to be hard, his eyes had softened and he was completely serious.


"Yeah.." you said while turning back around. "I'm being sincere too."


With those final words you left. 


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


*AT EMILY'S HOUSE* 

You rung her doorbell waiting for someone to open the door. The door opened and Emily was standing there drenched in sweat. "What is it?" she said whipping her face with a towel. 


"Can I stay with you for now." 


"Come in." she gestured. 


She led you to her bedroom. "What happened? Not staying with Brian anymore?" 


"I was never planning on staying with him." you answer. 
"You just want to leave Vernon's house?" she said while taking a sip of water. 


"Pretty much." you said. "What were you doing? Working out?"


"I was practicing a dance." 


"Well you're sweaty...Very sweaty." 


"I know." she took her towel and whipped her face again. "You can stay here for as long as you want, I don't care." 


"Really?" you were happy to hear that. "Thanks." 


"Welcome. I'm going to go shower, when I come back let's go eat something." 


You nodded your head in agreement and she left. 

*COUPLE MINUTES LATER* 
Emily came back drying her hair with a towel. 


"I love the, "fresh out of the shower" feeling." 


"Me too." you reply. "Where do I sleep?" 


"Hmmm. There's an extra bedroom downstairs, can you stay there?" she asked.


"Fine with me." 


"Let's get your stuff set up later. I'm hungry." 


"Okay, what do you want to eat?" 
She took a while to think. "Tteokbokki, and kimbap sounds good." 


"Street food?" 


"Exactly that." 

You and Emily walk to the street near her house, where it was food cart heaven. Emily ordered probably everything there. You were staring out how cluttered the table was.


"Are you really going to finish all of this?" 


Emily had already began stuffing with fish cakes. "DUHH" she said spitting food at your face.


"PLEASE CHEW WITH YOUR MOUTH CLOSED."


"My bad..." she said covering . "So how're things with you and Brian?" 


"He asked me to be his girlfriend but I didn't want to date.." 


"WHY NOT?!" she said spitting food at your face again. 


"AISH! CHEW WITH YOUR MOUTH CLOSED." 


She slammed her spoon on the table. "YOU AND VERNON BROKE UP. BE FREE AND DATE WHO YOU WANT TO." 


"I know, but I don't want to date him." 


Emily picked her chopsticks up and frustratedly started to eat again. "Then what is it that you wanted to tell me?" 
You were unsure of telling her what you were going to say. "Uh."
"Spot it out already." 
"Never mind. Continue eating."


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*LATER THAT NIGHT WITH VERNON* 

*DING DONG* 

Vernon was laying on the couch when he heard his doorbell ring. He got up and opened the door, the person he saw was Joshua. 


"Why haven't you picked up the phone?" he asked. 


Vernon ignored him and walked back to the couch. 


"Dude." Joshua said sitting down next to him. 


"What." Vernon responds not making eye contact. 


"Why haven't you picked up your phone? What's wrong with you?"


"Nothing." 


"Clearly something's wrong. You're not saying much for someone who's fine." 


Vernon got up and walked to the kitchen. "I just don't wanna say much. Is that a problem?" 
"Whatever, how're things going on with you and Victoria?"
"Can we not talk about her ?" Vernon groaned.
"I heard she asked you out . Did you say yes ?"
"Of course not, why would I say yes to someone like her?" 
Joshua was confused with his attitude. "What do you mean?" 
"Brian told me that she's a total player. They've dated before and she dumped him for some other guy." Vernon explained. 
"I knew it." Said Joshua. "Where's (y/n)?"
"Shes not here, haven't you noticed."
"Well of course I've noticed that's why I asked. I haven't seen her here."
"It's because she's moved out to live with Brian."

"Brian?" Joshua said surprised. 
"Is it not clear to you that he likes her?" Vernon said frustratedly. "You say that he's your friend he'd never do something like that BUT CANT YOU SEE THAT HE'S TAKEN HER AWAY." His voice started to raise. 
Joshua didn't say anything for a bit. "I never really thought that she would go for someone like him.." 
"Psh , what bullsh*t" he said annoyed. "He was the one to save her in the damn chemistry lab, he helped her with the interview, his dad's the CEO of the company. Of course she'd go for someone like him." 
"That's not it. She has you.. Why would she just move to someone like him. I thought that leaving you guys together would be the best thing but I guess not, I gave her up for you." Admitted Joshua. 
"Well look at where we're at now." Vernon said softly. 
"Neither of us can have her..." 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*WITH EMILY AND YOU*
While Emily was putting her face cream on you brushed your tangled hair. 
"What is it that you were going to tell me earlier?" She asked looking in the mirror.
"Nothing." You said trying to avoid the topic. 
"I hate people like you." 
"What's that supposed to mean." You said feeling offended. 
"People who say that they're going to tell me something but in the end they don't tell me anything." She explains. "It leaves me thinking." 
You finished brushing your hair and walked to the door. "You'll find out, don't worry." You said leaving to your room. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*THE NEXT DAY AT WORK*
The next day at work was quiet and awkward. Especially between you, Brian, and Vernon. Each time you saw Brian you would go a different direction or you would leave quickly. But each time you saw Vernon you guys looked at each each and didn't say anything. Your eyes broke contact when either of you would leave. During work Brian came up to your desk and started talking to you. 
"Are you avoiding me because of my confessions?" 
You were shocked by how straight forward he was being. "I won't lie to you, but sort of. I don't mean to do it on purpose, it's natural instincts."
"Ah I see.. I'm sorry." Brian said hanging his head low. 
You felt burdened awkward by his apologize. "N-no don't be sorry. It's my fault if you think about it. "
"Can we forget about it and just be normal with each other again?" He asks. 
You nodded your head and smiled at him, and he returned your smile. "You better get back to work." 
"Ah yeah, I forgot. I'll see you later." 
"Mhm."
During lunch everyone went out to eat together except for Vernon. 
"Where's Vernon?" Mingyu points out. 
"Probably with Victoria." Seungkwang reponds. 
"Most likely." Added Jun. 
"Well he can do whatever he wants with her." Said Emily. 
"YEAH DONT THINK ABOUT HIM OKAY (Y/N)?" Dino says all of the sudden. 
You were caught off guard by what Dino just said. You sat still without saying a word. 
"TSK! WHATRE YOU TALKING ABOUT.." Emily scolds Dino. 
"IM JUST REMINDING HER THAT THERES ALWAYS ME TOO YA KNOW." 
"Dear god, when will this kid grow up." Said Emily.
"SHE CAN DO BETTER THEN YOU DINO!" Wonwoo joked. 
Woozi agreed with Wonwoo. "THERES ALWAYS JOSHUA." 
Joshua starts to choke in his rice. 
"OMMO CALM DOWN." Jeonghan said patting his back. 
Emily started to hit Woozi. "AIGOOO YOURE SO DUMB" 
"AISH STOP HITTING ME WOMEN"
You sat there in awe once again, but the feeling passes and you were filled with memories of the past. You thought to yourself, what would have happened if you just forgot Vernon and dated Joshua instead? Wouldn't things have been better? There wilding be any drama, or any fights, or any pain. 
Joshua sensed your feelings and decided to speak up. "I mean I do make a good boyfriend but nows not the time to say that." 
Feeling the awkwardness between you guys you spoke up too. "Don't worry about it guys. It's not like the first time this has happened to me and Vernon." You said forcing a smile. "Things will pass right?" 
Everyone nodded their heads in agreement. 
"YEAH OF COURSE." Said The8 
"Victoria and him are nothing." Said S.Coups. "That fake girl has nothing compared to you." 
You were glad that S.Coups was trying to make you feel better. "Thanks for saying that, but if Vernon heard you say that about his girlfriend he wouldn't be so happy.." 
Joshua remembered his and Vernon's conversation last night. "They're not really dating.. " 
"What do you mean?" Asks Emily. 
"Vernon said that they aren't dating. He found out she's a cheater."
"So everything he said was a lie... " you muttered under your breath. 
"A lie?" Joshua said. 
You didn't want to tell everyone what happened yesterday so you covered it up. "It's nothing. We should probably go back to work since we're all done." 
"Huh." Woozi
"Just shut up and get up." Emily said dragging him up. 
You guys all went back to work. For the rest of the day you kept thinking about what Joshua said. "So Victoria and him aren't dating.." You thoughtful yourself. Even if you guys wanted to get back together it was going to be too late either ways. 
"What're you thinking about? You look so deep into it." Brian snapped you out of your thoughts. 
"Ah, it's nothing. " you said continuing to write. 
Brian took a deeper look at you. "Are you sure there's nothing bothering you?"
"Yeah. I'm just sorta out if it you know?" 
"Did you know Vernon quit today?" 
What else was there to know? There were surprises left and right for you. "What? Really? When?"
"He sent his resignation letter in during lunch." Brian answers. 
You didn't say anything, you weren't sure if there was anything to say. 
"How do you feel about it?" He asks. 
"Am I supposed to feel something?" You responded with a blank face "If that was his decision then let it be that way."
"I guess you're right." agreed Brian. "Have you moved out yet..?" he asked. 


"Yeah.." you reply. "Yesterday." 


"I see.. How about we go out for a drink tonight?" 


You thought about weather you should go or not and decided to, since there were things that you wanted to talk to him about. "That sounds good." 


"Meet at our usual spot?" 


You nodded your head and sent him a smile. 

*AFTER WORK HOURS* 

As usual you were cleaning your desk before you left the office. 


"Do you need a ride home?" Joshua asked you. 


"No I'm fine. Thanks though." 


"No problem." 


Hoshi rushed up to you guys. "HEY. Did you guys know that Vernon quit?!"


Joshua had a blank look on his face. "He did? When? How'd you find out." 


"S.Coups told me earlier. He told everyone earlier actually." answered Hoshi.


"I knew that already." you said. 


"You did? From who?" asked Joshua. 


"Brian told me. I'm actually on my way to meet him right now." 


"Well, stay safe. You know our phone numbers, call for us if he's.. you know. OR 911!" Hoshi said while waiting for the elevator. 


"Aigoo.. Okay I got it."
Hoshia waved off, and Joshua followed him. "See you tomorrow." he said waving. 


 
You were the only one left while everyone went home already. You were about leave until the elevator dinged catching your attention. 


"Who could it be this hour?" you asked your self. 


Watching the elevator door opened it was Vernon. As the door slowly revealed him he had already made eye contact with you. Staring quietly at each other you guys didn't say anything, the person to break eye contact was him. 
You were walking past him to the elevator but he said something. 


"H-Hi.." Vernon said softly. 


"Hi." you said pressing the elevator button. "Why're you here so late?" 


"Getting my stuff, did you hear?" 


"Brian told me." 


"Oh, I see." 


"Yeah." you were still facing the elevator door not looking at him. You didn't have the guts to, each time you saw him, unwanted emotions and memories came back.
The elevator door opened. "Well I better go, Brian's waiting for me downstairs." 


"O-Oh? Oh yeah. I saw him earlier, he said he was waiting for you." Vernon explained. 


"Yeah.. I'll talk to you later." 


"I hope you guys are doing well." he said hanging his head low. 
"We're not dating.." 


"(y/n) you don't have to lie." 
The elevator door was about to close if you weren't going to get on it. "I'm not." the doors closed. "The only person who's lying is you. You said that you were dating Victoria but Joshua said that you weren't." you turned around to look at him. 


"I only said that cause I was mad." he said staring at the ground. 
You weren't sure on what to say. 


"I'm glad you left me though." Vernon said suddenly. 


You didn't have any words to say. 


He shifted his eyes to connect with yous. "I'm serious. I don't think you should be dating a guy like me. Even if you and brian aren't "dating" I think you guys would be great together." 


As Vernon said each of those words you felt your heart breaking more and more, but he looked fine. 


Reaching past you he pressed the elevator door and it opened. "You better get going, don't want to keep someone waiting right?" he pushed you into the elevator and didn't let you say a word. Even if you wanted too, it was already too late since the doors had closed already. As you were going down to the lobby your mind was in a frenzy of thoughts. "Should I just leave now?" you thought to yourself. 
"There you are!" Brian said as the elevator doors slid opened revealing him. 


"Sorry. I was cleaning up there." 


"It's fine. Ready to relieve stress?" 


"Yup." 


You guys walked out of the building, and to his car. Instead of going to a bar to drink since you guys both thought that it'd be too stuffy. You bought some soju bottles and went to a park to drink. 

"I'm so tired of work." Brian said taking a shot from his cup. 


You sighed and nodded your head. "Me too." 


"If you don't mind me asking, can you tell me what you and Vernon were talking about earlier?" he asked.


"Earlier?' 


"At the company. I know you took so long because he was there." Brian said. 


"Ahh, earlier. It was nothing.." 


"Stop lying. I know the look on your face, and you guys did talk about something." 


You were messing around with your cup trying to avoid the question. 


"I guess you don't want to say?" 


You took the bottle and poured him a drink. "Not really.." 


"I can understand."


You didn't say anything but instead stared at the stars. Because you were so immersed you didn't notice Brian staring at you at whole time. 


"Doesn't it feel nice outside?" you said putting your arms out. 


He continued to admire you. "It does." 


Looking at the stars another thought came back to you. It was when you and Brian went star gazing at the abandoned bridge. You happy expression started fading away as your back began hunching over. 


Taking the bottle of soju you drank the whole thing in one go. 


"(y/n)! What're you doing?" he said prying the bottle out of your grasp. 


Ignoring him you drank the whole thing. Brian was too into watching you quickly down yourself in the bottle. Whipping the spilled soju you slumped back down again. As the atmosphere changed Brian could sense your feelings. 


"You can cry if you want to.." he said taking your hands. 
Right as you heard the word cry your tears had spilled over. 


Brian didn't say anything, he tipped your head on his shoulders and comforted you. 


"It's okay.. things will get better. If you're having a hard time you can always talk to me, don't forget that you have all of your other friends too." 


Your eyes started to run dry from all of the crying. "I thought we were going to be happy together.. " you said raspily. 


"Things don't always turn out how you expect them too." said Brian. 


You sat back up and straightened yourself out. "I'm leaving.."


Brian stood up and handed you his hand. "I'll take you ho-" 


"No.."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


*WITH VERNON* 

As he finished packing his stuff at the office he went back home. Arriving at his house he saw cars parked outside. 
"Why are they here?.." he thought to himself. 


Going inside the whole entire group was arrange in a circle around his living room. 


Dino was the first to greet him. "YOU'RE FINALLY HOME!" 


"Uhm, you guys are here for...." Vernon said confused. 


"We need to talk." Emily said seriously. 


"Sit down." Woozi instructed.


He put the boxes down and grabbed a chair. "Ok mom and dad. What is it." 

Woozi and Emily didn't say anything and let Mingyu interrogate. "Are you really not getting back with (y/n)?"
"Can we not tall about this right now?" Vernon said standing up. 
Wonwoo and Mingyu held Vernon back down in the chair. 
"Tsk tsk not yet." Said Hoshi.
"Fine I'll tell you my answer then alright?" 
Everyone started to get interested. 
"Explain... " Emily told him. 
"NO, I AM NOT GETTING BACK WITH HER."Vernon said loudly. "Did you guys hear me."
Dino was shocked and thought his ear drum popped. "LOUD AND ING CLEAR. DAMN YOU POPPED MY DRUMS."
Vernon was standing up again but since Wonwoo and Mingyu were watching him, he was shoved back down. 
"WILL YOU STOP STRUGGLING AND JUST WORK WITH US. " Hoshi pleaded. 
Vernon started to give up. He sat still instead of squirming trying to get out of Wonwoo and Mingyu's grip.
"Are you seriously just going to let go of her."Jun said frustratedly. 
"I'm seriously going to." Vernon said with an attitude. "We aren't meant to be, how many times do I have to remind you guys? We've had our lovey dovey moments but that's all over now."
"Why are you being so hard to work with? Everyone of us knows that you miss her." Said The8.
DK and Seungkwang agreed. "You can't lie in front if our faces that easily, you're a horrible liar you know."
"Think what you want to but I'm not lying. This is my sincerity." 
Joshua was getting frustrated with him. "Well right now your sincerity is sh*t."
Vernon glared at Joshua and didn't say anything. 
"Will you stop acting like you're doing some good when you're not. Stop trying to act like the cool guy, you're not. If you were actually the cool guy you'd get off your and try again with (y/n). I'm pretty sure she also misses you too, and would give you another chance." Joshua paused to observe Vernon's reaction. 
"So? So what if I'm letting go of her. It's the best thing I can do. Look, think of it this way. If we both go our separate ways no drama will occur, no stupid arguments, there's not crying and all that dumb stuff either." 
Joshua blew a puff of frustrated air. "GOD YOURE SO HARD HEADED. DONT YOU GET IT?! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS THINK OF THE BAD SIDE OF THINGS, CANT YOU EVER SEE THE BRIGHT SIDE. YOU HAVE A CHANCE THAT I DIDNT. I DIDNT GET A SECOND CHANCE TO LOVE (y/n) LIKE YOU DID. I DIDNT GET A CHANCE TO MAKE MEMORIES LIKE YOU DID. BUT YOU HAVE ALL OF THAT, WHY DONT YOU REALIZE THESE THINGS. I-I REALLY DID L-LOVE HER." Joshua started choking on his words. 
"Joshua you can stop.." Said Vernon. 
" NO IM NOT GOING TO STOP, YOU NEED TO HEAR THIS. IF I COULD TURN BACK TIME KNOWING YOU WOULD PULL THIS DUMB ING STUNT ID TAKE HER FOR MYSELF. I WOULD'VE STAYED BY HER SIDE THROUGH THICK AND THIN, EVEN DURING OUR ARGUMENTS I WOULD LET HER WIN, IF I SCREWED UP I WOULD'VE APOLOGIZED JUST TO KEEP HER HAPPY AND TOO KEEP HER BY MY SIDE. BUT DID I GET THAT CHANCE?! NO I DIDNT BECAUSE I TRUSTED HER WITH YOU. " he paused catching his breath, and wiping his tears away. "I never got a second chance..." 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*THE NEXT DAY*
It was everyone's day off, thank goodness. While Emily was brushing her teeth and going through her morning routine you were waiting for her. 
"Why are you just sitting there." Asked Emily. 
"LETS ALL GO TO THE BEACH!" You shouted. 
"Why randomly?" She said looking at you weirdly. 
"Just cause. Why not? I want to make memories with you guys you know?" 
"I'm down with it." She replied. 
"That's good cause the guys are going to be here soon. I called them this morning."
"GIRL, WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME. ITS GONNA TAKE A WHILE TO GET READY FOR ME."
*DING DONNNGGGG*
"TOO LATE THEYRE HERE!" 
You dragged Emily out the house to get in the big bus that you guys had used like the first beach trip you went on. 
"Why a beach trip all of the sudden?" Asked Jeonghan. 
Emily agreed to that. "WHAT I SAID."
"Geez it's our day off and I just wanted to spend time with you guys. Can we not do that all together."You answered. 
Dino jumped on you giving you a hug. "OF COURSE WE CAN DARLING. WHEREVER OR WHATEVER YOU WANT ILL AGREE TO IT." 
"SMILE!" You took out your Polaroid and took a photo of you and Dino. 
Dino turned his face over and gave you a kiss on the cheek. You were caught by surprised, but it was too late to change your expression. 
"LET ME SEE!" Dino said grabbing the film and waiting for the picture to slowly reveal. 
Everyone else also notice what he just did. 
"YAH!!!!! DINO CONTROL IT." Emily snapped. 
The picture was finally revealed. Your eyes were huge and bugged out while  Dino's face was smushed against your cheek. 
"ILL BE KEEPING THIS." Dino said. 
You took the picture out of his hands. "NOOOOOO, I will. Today I am going to take pictures with all of you."
"Why." Asked The8. 
"I realized that we've been friends for so long but I've never gotten proper pictures with you guys individually." 
"Woah how cheesy." Said Emily. 
"But you guys love me either ways. " 
You guys laughed at your joke and played games for the rest of the ride. 
*AT THE BEACH* 
When you guys finally arrived everyone busted loose out of the car. Finally being able to stand up and stretch your legs, everyone ran around the beach flailing their arms around and taking in the fresh air. You stood still and took a deep breath looking at your silly friends acting like kids. 
You guys decided to split up individually or into groups to cook food and do all of the other stuff. Since everyone took the job spots it left some of you guys to wonder freely. Spotting S.Coups sitting in the sand alone you went over to him. 
"looking at the waves?" You asked placing yourself next to him. 
"Yeah, it feels so good to be out here."
"It does." He agreed. 
You guys sat and admired the big blue ocean rocking back and forth. 
"Remember the time I almost killed you here?" S.Coups said breaking the silence. 
You chuckled at his reminder. "Aha how can I forget?" 
"I think that was my dumb way of flirting. " he admitted. 
"It's okay, we've all flirted horrible at least once in our life time." 
"Yeah true." He agreed. "Are you and Vernon not getting back together.."
Hearing Vernon's name made you down a little but, but you reminded yourself that you need to get over him. You can't live in the past any longer. "HMMM I WONDER WHAT THEYRE COOKING." You said trying to change the subject. 
He saw what you were trying to do and laughed. "Let's just get the picture over with." 
"OH YEAH I ALMOST FORGOT!" You took your camera out angled it towards your guys face. 
" 1 2 3 CHEESE!" 
The picture came out funny. You were sticking your tongue out while S.Coups had to peace signs by the side of his face. 
"AIGOO I LOOK HORRIBLE." He groaned. 
"You look adorable. There's no time for anther one !" You said running off. 
Your next target was the cooking station. Where Joshua was. 
"HELLLOOOOOOO" you said running up to him. 
"Say ahhhhhh." Joshua told you. 
You opened your mouth while he fed you a piece of meat. 
"Yummy??" He asked you. 
You put both of your thumbs up excitedly while chewing. 
"I'm glad you liked it." 
"BEST COOK I KNOW." You told him. 
"One more bite." He said grabbing anther piece of meat. 
You opened your mouth wide. "AHHHHHHHH" 
"Aigoo you eat so well. " Joshua said petting you. 
"Psh, calling me a little kid." You pouted. 
"Cause you're you're cute like one." 
You pushed his hand off your head took your camera out. 
"POSE NOW!" 
Your camera spit the picture out right after it was taken. You guys both laughed as soon as it was revealed, Emily and Woozi were in the back photobombing you. 
As the day went by you finally got your picture with everyone. You guys gathered by the camp fire to finish off your night. 
"Woahhh today has been so fun. " said Seungkwang. 
DK agreed with him. "It was, I felt like in same way we all got a little closer."
"Yup, for sure we didn't." Said The8. 
You were shuffling through all of your pictures that you took today. You were satisfied how everything went, unconsciously you started smiling. 
"Are you that happy." S.Coups asked you. 
You showed him a bright smile, "VERY" 
"We'll have more days and times like this again soon." Said Emily. 
"True.. But I think that we should still cherish today's moments. These pictures will give me something to look back on when I miss you guys, and when I'm down." You explained. 
"Yahhh... You make it sound like you're going to leave us or something." Emily said. 
Everyone else agreed with you her. 
"We are not going anywhere and neither are you (y/n)." Said Jeonghan.
"OF COURSE, WHY WOULD MY BABY LEAVE WHEN IM HERE RIGHT." 
"Why would I leave?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*NEXT DAY AT WORK* 
While everyone was busy shuffling around and doing paper work, they noticed that you weren't at work yet. 
"Has anyone seen (y/n)?" Asked Joshua.
"No I haven't." Responded Emily. "Before I even woke up she was already gone. I thought she went to work early."
"Hm that's odd. She's not picking up her phone." S.Coups said. 
"Let me try." Wonwoo pulled out to call you but it went right to voicemail. 
"Anything?" Asked Woozi. 
"Nothing." 
"What's this on her desk?" Seungkwang said picking up a letter. 
"Open it." Said Emily.
"WHAT IF SHE DOESNT WANT US TOO?!" Pointed out Dino. 
"IT SAYS MUST OPEN DING DONG." Emily yelled at Dino. 
Seungkwang opened the letter and saw a hand written letter. 
"Who's it from?" Mingyu asked peeking over Seungkwangs shoulder. 
He started to read it out loud. 
Hey guys, it's me (y/n). By the time you're reading this I'm either off in the airplane or at the airport. I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys this sooner or later but I won't be seeing any of you anymore. Which is why I spent the day with you guys yesterday. I hope that our memories will last me during these future years. I know that many or all of you will be super mad or upset when you're reading this but please understand. I want time to figure myself out and to get away from Korea for a while. Remember that I love you guys veryyyyyy much. Especially you Dino. Aha, there are many things that I want to say but I just can't find my words right now. As I am writing this letter tears are starting to blur my vision so please excuse the sloppy hand writing. All I want you guys to know is that this isn't the last time. I am so thankful for everyone of you guys, my heart feels like its ripping apart just because I'm going to be so far away from you all. One thing I do ask of you is to please stay the wonderful people you are. To never give up in life, and to keep smiling, knowing that one of you guys will be sad and I won't be able to do anything kills me. Also please don't forget to take care of your health, mentally and physically. I love you guys..
                                                                                                                                Love, (y/n) ❤️


After finishing the letter everyone was speechless, Flustered minded and panicking. 
"What do we do now..." Asked Emily. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*WITH VERNON*
The next morning Vernon was woken up by non stop phone calls. 
"WHAAAATTTTTT" he said picking up the phone from Dino. 
"SHE LEFT. SHES NOT HERE ANYMORE. WE NEVER GOT TO SAY GOODBYE WHAT DO WE DO. WHHHHHHAAATTTTT DO WE DOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" He said freaking out. 
Vernon wasn't sure what was happening, and he could barely understand what Dino was talking about. "Dino breaaaaathhheeee, and pass the phone to someone else. "
He waited for someone else to get on the line. 
"VERNON" it was Emily's  voice. 
"What is it." 
"(Y/n) LEFT WITH OUT TELLING US. SHES AT THE AIRPORT OR ON THE PLANE RIGHT NOW. SHE JUST LEFT A NOTE FOR US ON HER DESK AT WORK. WHAT DO WE DO NOW.."
Vernon sat straight up and started to change his clothes. "UHM JUST WAIT RUGHT THERE, NO ACTUALLY SCRATCH THAT MEET ME AT THE AIRPORT KEEP CALLING AND TEXTING HER JUST SPAM HER, DONT STOP. LETS MEET THERE." 
As Vernon headed out of the house the first place he went to wasn't the airport but it was to Brian's house. 
"OPEN THE DOOR." He said banging loudly. 
Brian came to open the door looking confused. "What is it.."
"WHERE IS SHE. WHEN DID SHE LEAVE." 
"YOURE TOO LATE BUDDY. YOU HAD YOUR ING CHANCE TOMGET HER BACK BUT YOU DIDNT DID YOU." 
Without thinking Vernon socked Brian right in the face. Stunned by the glow Brian stands back up and throws Vernon in the floor. "YOU SHOULDVE ACTED SOONER. IF YOU LOVED HER YOU WOULD GO AFTER HER ." Brian yelled punching Vernon in the face. 
"I DO, I LOVE HER TO ING DEATH NOW JUST TELL ME WHERE SHE IS." He said gripping Brian's collar. 
"She's probably on the plane right now.." 
Vernon threw Brian on the ground in frustration and walked out of the house. Leaving Brian sitting in the floor alone with a bloody nose. 
"I got rejected cause of you..." 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*WITH YOU*
You were waiting to board your flight, it was number 1120. While sitting you were looking through the photos that were taken yesterday. You saw your missed calls from everyone but ignored it, the best way to leave was quietly. There were hundreds of spam text messages from them but you didn't bother to open any. You also looked at the pictures that you and Vernon took while you guys were dating. You smiled at how dumb you guys were being in most of them. In your hand you also had Joshuas bracelet that he gave you. You were wearing the key around your neck, you took the necklace off to unlink the bracelets from each other. As you were admiring your precious memories your flight got called. 
"FLIGHT #1120 PLEASE COME #1120"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*WITH EVERYONE ELSE* 
Vernon and the whole entire group arrived at the same time. 
"DID YOU FIND HER?" Vernon asked while scanning the airport. 
"NO WE DIDNT. WE WENT TO EMILYS HOUSE JUST TO CHECK BUT SHE WASNT THERE EITHER." Answered Hoshi. 
"KEEP LOOKING. SHE CANT BE GONE. " he was running around the airport looking at faces hoping one of them might be yours. 
As everyone started searching the came to realize that you weren't there. 
"She's gone.. " said Emily. 
"Let's just give up." DK said slumping down on a seat. 
Vernon was still furiously looking around trying to find you. 
"STOP. VERNON SHES GONE." Said Joshua. 
"SHES HERE OKAY SHE CANT JUST LEAVE LIKE THAT. WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING TO ME." 
Joshua grabbed Vernon by his shirt and punched him in the face. "I SAID GIVE UP. SHES GONE." 
Vernon started to feel tears filling up the rim of his eyes. 
"I didn't even get to say goodbye... " said Dino while sobbing. 
"None of us did." Said Seungkwang. 
Joshua sat down on a chair. Looking across from him he noticed something. It was the couple bracelets you guys had, along with the photos that were taken from yesterday.  "Guys look..." He said picking up the things. 
Emily looked through the photos and started crying. "S-SHES REALLY GO-NE..." 
Joshua held the bracelets in his hands, and out the necklace around his neck.  
Vernon took out his phone and started to call you. He was sent to voicemail.. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*WITH YOU* 
After boarding the plain the flight attendants had told you to turn off your phone but just at that moment you got a notification for a voicemail from Vernon. Debating weather you should open it or not, you ending up listening to it. 
*PLAYS VOICEMAIL*
"I know that you're on the plane right now and that we're all too late but if you do hear this than please listen to the whole thing. I'm so sorry for not running after you, and for not being a good boyfriend when I should've. I let you go too easily and now we're  here. If I wasn't such an idiot then you'd be right next to me right now by my side,and we would be together at home cuddling and laughing. We wouldn't be in this compete mess, I wouldn't be a complete mess. I also wouldn't have to deal with this huge pain in my chest. Either ways I really do hope that you won't forget me, and that we will remember each other. Let's keep all of the good memories and forget the bad ones. I hope to see you again and start over. I love you..." 

Listening to the voicemail you could hear Vernon's voice crack, you could tell that he was crying hard. On the plane you couldn't hold on to the tears anymore and ended up letting everything fall. 
"I love you too Vernon.." 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6 YEARS LATER
You've finally come back to Korea. You were there visiting your grandparents along with studying abroad for your medical program. Walking around the parks you embraced the cherry blossom tress that were blooming in the middle of spring. Your environment was calm and peaceful, taking in the fresh air you felt your spirits lift up. While walking you heard a bike bell ringing furiously turning around you saw a bike heading right towards you. 
"WATCH OUT!" The biker screamed. 
Your reaction was too late, you ended falling right in the ground underneath the cherry blossom trees with the petals scattered all over the place. 
"OH MY GOODNESS IM SO SORRY. " 
You some how fell right on top of the person, trying to get your senses back you opened your eyes. As your vision got clearer a familiar face popped up. 
"Vernon?" 
He looked at you and smiled. "I've been waiting..." 
Speechless you weren't able to say anything. 
"Just come here." He took both sides of your cheeks and gave you a kiss. 
"I've missed that." He said releasing your face from his grip. 
You couldn't help it but grab his hands and kept them on your cheeks. Being bold you went in for a second kiss. 
"I love you." He said ..
"I love you too.. "