Chapter 21: He's cheating on me?

Ugly Beauty (seventeen fanfic)

Message!: Sorry this isn't the best chapter, it was pretty predictable. I promise the next one will be better! Saranghae <3 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You took your foot and kicked Vernon in the no-no area. "Hey get off me!" you shouted. 

In pain he fell to the ground and curled in a ball. "OOOWWWWW!" he screamed. "I WAS JUST REACHING FOR THE BOTTLE OF LOTION BEHIND YOU!" 

You turned around and saw a bottle of lotion on the bedside table. 

"THEN WHY'D YOU SAY MEN AND WOMEN DO THIS ALL THE TIME?!" 

"MEN AND WOMEN MOISTURIZE DON'T THAT?!" he said holding his crotch. 

"YOU MADE IT SEEM LIKE YOU WERE GOING TO DO SOMETHING BAD."

He slowly got his senses back and stood up. "WHY WOULD I? LIKE I SAID, THERE'S NOTHING THERE!" 

You took a pillow and smacked him in the face with it. "YAH! WHAT A JERK." 

He grabbed the pillow from you and smacked you back. "STOP HITTING ME!" 

You took another pillow and whacked him back. "BE *WHACK* CAUSE *WHACK* YOU'RE *WHACK* ANNOYING! *WHACK* *WHACK* *WHACK*" 

"OKAY OKAY. STOP, OW. MY FACE HURTS." he says covering his head. 

You gave him a few bonus hits and then stopped. 

"Geez, that hurt." he whined. 

You sat down and crossed your arms. "You deserved it. What if I did that to you?" 

"YOU WOULD NEVER!" 

"UGH, JUST GO PUT SOME PANTS ON." 

He didn't say anything else and went to change in the bathroom. 

"Better?" he said coming out wearing some shorts. 
"I guess so." you say.

Vernon walked over and laid down in bed. "Come here." he said patting the empty spot next to him. 

You remained at the end of the bed refusing to go. "Nope." 

Vernon's eyebrows furrowed. "Why not.." he says. 

"I'm still mad from earlier." 

"I'm sorry okay. I didn't mean to scare you." He says sitting up. 

You didn't say anything. 

"Are you going to stay mad at me." 
You refused to say anything, giving him the silent treatment. 

"Are you seriously not going to say anything." he said sitting behind you. "Hmm.. Should I show you my aegyo?" 

You never seen his aegyo so you didn't say anything. 

Vernon took both of his hands and made them into fists and placed them on his cheek. "(y/n)..I'm sorry.." he said with pouty lips. "Don't be mad at me pweaseee." Vernon whined.

You turned around to look at him and saw his face, he looked so adorable but you still didn't say anything.
"Okay, no aegyo then?" he says going back to normal. "I guess not. How about manly Vernon." he flexed his arms at you. "See them muscles? Have I swooned you yet? Are you getting amazed." 

You gave him no reaction. 

"Okay, still mad I see." he didn't say anything for a while. "HOW ABOUT THIS?!" Vernon grabbed you from behind and started tickling you. You were extremely ticklish so you couldn't hold back your screams and cries. 

"VERNON STOPPP!" you said while laughing. 
"WILL YOU TALK TO ME?" he said tickling you still.
"STOOOOOPPPPPP." 
"NOT UNTIL YOU SAY YOU'LL TALK TO ME AGAIN." 

You didn't want to give in but you were dying and couldn't take it anymore. "F-FF-INE FINE F-INE. STOP. I CAN'T T-TAKE I-IT." 

Vernon stopped tickling you. "See, wasn't that easy." 

"Ugh I hate you." you say annoyed. 

He kissed you on the forehead. "Are you really?" 
"Yes." you said laying on the bed still. 

He kissed you on the cheek. 

"Still mad." you hit him on the arm.

He kissed you on your lips. 

"Can you not do this when I'm trying to be mad." 

He smiled and wrapped you in a hug. "I don't like it when you're mad at me. I feel really bad so don't do that." 
"I'm sorry." 

You guys cuddled in bed until you both fell asleep..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*NEXT MORNING* 
 

The next morning you were woken up by Vernon's constant snoring. 

"Ommo. How loud." you thought to yourself. Because you wouldn't be able to continue sleeping you started stretching. 
 *DING DONGGGGGG* 

"Who could that be?" you thought to yourself. 

Looking over to the side you saw that Vernon was sleeping still so you tip toed down the stairs. Of course it was everyone, you weren't even surprised. 
"GOOOOD MORNING!" Dino greeted you guys. 

"Morning." you said. 

Vernon was awakened from Dino's loud voice so he went downstairs to check what was going on.

"Where's Vernon?" Woozi asked. 

"I'm here." he said walking towards the door. 

"Seems like you guys had a nice night together." said Emily. 

"No, she gave me the silent treatment." 

Emily gave you a high five. "You gotta do what you gotta do." 

"But then she gave in." he said laughing. 

"You cheated!" you said. 

"Come in guys. Why're you here?" Vernon asks. 

"School starts tomorrow already..." Jeonghan explained. 

You gestured your hand to invite everyone in the house, after everyone sat down you guys continued your conversation. 

"I don't want to go back.." Dino whined. 

"Neither do I. I'm sure no one wants to go back." Jun said.

Mingyu sighed.

"OKAY NO MORE TALKING ABOUT THIS. WHAT SHOULD WE DO FOR OUR LAST DAY OF SUMMER." said Hoshi.

You guys didn't know what to do, you've spent so much time together that it feels like you've done everything together and there wasn't really anything else to do. 

"I can't think of anything, we've done so much together that there's  nothing left to do." said Seungkwang. 

After a couple of minutes you guys finally thought of a place to go to. 

"HOW ABOUT WE GO DOWNTOWN FOR TONIGHT." Suggested Jeonghan.
"Downtown clubbing?" Emily said.
"Noooo, not clubbing. Like downtown, just exploring the whole city." 

"Of course the angel wouldn't want to go clubbing." said Emily. 

DK liked the idea of going downtown at night to see how everything is at night compared to during the day. "That sounds fun. THE NIGHT LIFE." 

"But, there's a catch." said Emily. 

"What's the catch?" asked Wonwoo.
"We should all look nice, like we're going to go out, so mini dresses, dress shirts, ties, you know stuff like that." she said.

"(Y/N) IN A MINI DRESS??? THAT SOUNDS GOOD TO MEEEE." Dino said excitedly. 

"Haha HI! BOYFRIEND HERE." Vernon said waving to Dino.
"HAHAH HI! FANBOY HERE."
"Alright, so it seems like we're going out tonight." said Emily. "Let's all meet down town at 8" 

"Sounds good." said Vernon.
 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*LATER THAT NIGHT* 

Because all of your clothes got burned in the first Emily took you shopping early to find a dress and to buy some basic clothing back. 
 

"I'm ready." Vernon said fixing his tie in the mirror while you were fixing your hair in the bathroom. 

"Okay, I'll be out in a bit!" you said while looking in the mirror. You made sure that everything was looking good. Putting your heels on was a bit of a challenge, they were 4 centimeters off the ground so each time you walked you felt like you were going to trip and fall on your face. 

"How do I look?" you say walking out. 

Vernon's eyes bugged out. "NOPE NOPE. HORRIBLE GO CHANGE." he said pointing to the bathroom.

That wasn't the reaction that you were looking for. You had on a black bodycon dress that had a thick halter neck. The dress stopped mid thigh, everything was put together by your black ankle strapped heels. 

"You don't like it?" you asked. 
"No.. I like it.. A LOT. But I don't think you can go out like that, what if other guys hit on you. What am I supposed to do then?" Vernon said. 
"Really? No one will. Trust me, okay?" 

"Haha, I doubt that." he argued.
"What about you. Look at you in that tie, looking all handsome and stuff. What am I supposed to do with all the other girls?" 

"Fight them. Use your taekwondo skills." 

You walked over and fixed his tie. "Ahaha, I don't think so. They can have you." you joked.
"Woahhh. You're incredible." he said annoyed.

"Stop your whining, let's go. Everyone might be there already." you say leaving the room.

"YAHHH! TAKE THIS BLANKET AND COVER YOURSELF UP WILL YOU." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*DOWNTOWN* 

 

"Woahhh. Everyone looks so nice." Mingyu said. 

The guys were all looking spiffy and cleaned, all of them wore a tie, S.Coups even wore a hat. 

"S.Coups, you do know the weathers nice right? Plus it's night time so you look kinda stupid." said Wonwoo. 

"IT'S FASHION. Okay?" S.Coups said fixing his hat.

"Just leave him and his hat a lone." Seungkwang said. 

"HUBBA HUBBBAAA (Y/N)!" said Dino.

"Stop it will you, you're literally drooling all over the place." said Emily

Dino reached into his pocket and grabbed a handkerchief. "I know that's why I bought this." 

"No spoon?" Jun teased. 

"ACTUALLLLLLY, I did. Heheh." Dino said pulling out his spoon.
"Really, why'd you bring it with you." asked Emily.

"So I can protect (y/n) with it. DUHHHHHH." 

"Woooow. I'll be doing all the protecting." said Vernon.
You gave him a, "I don't think so" look. "I'll probably be the one protecting you. I know taekwondo ok." you said flipping your hair.

"That's true. Vernon can't fight." said Joshua. "You look good by the way." 

"Thanks. You don't look bad either." you tell Joshua.

"I tried." 

"OKAAAYY, WHEREEE SHALL WE GOOOOO." announced Hoshi.

"Let's go dancing. I'm bored." Emily said. 

"So you want to go clubbing?" said Jeonghan.

"I guess so." she said.

"TO THE DANCING PLACE WE GOOOO." Hoshi yelled. 


Clubbing wasn't really your thing but you didn't bother to argue about it so you went a long. The club was packed since it was night time. Lights were flashing and the music was waaayyy to loud. Girls and guys were dancing with each other every where. Some sat alone drinking, other sat with a group of friends and just chatted. 
Everyone sat around a table and just chatted and had one or two drinks.

"WOOOOZIII LET'S GO DANCE!" Emily said standing up and shaking her hips.

Woozi's eyes bugged out. 

"She's drunk? ALREADY?" said S.Coups.

"Seems like it." Woozi replies. "Let's go babe." he said pulling her to the dance floor. 

"Well okay then. I feel like dancing too." said Jeonghan.

"You? Dancing? At a nightclub?" Joshua said confused.
"Yes, me. Anyone want to join?" he asked. 

Seungkwang, DK, Hoshi, and Jun went with Jeonghan while everyone else stayed. 

"It's so noisy in here. I'm going to get some air." said Joshua.

"Alright, be careful." The8 

"(Y/N)! GO DANCE WITH MEEE!" Dino asked.

"Haha I can't dance." you say shaking your head.

"PLEASE JUST ONE. IT'S FINE, I WON'T MAKE FUN OF YOU." 
"Fine.." you say giving in. "I'll be right back." you told Vernon. 

As Dino took you to dance, The8, S.Coups,and Vernon were left at the table. 

"Excuse me,  would you like to dance?" A girl wearing a classic red mini dress with heels approached the group. 

"ME?" The8 said excitedly. 

"Aha, sorry.. I was talking to him." the girl pointed at Vernon.

"Me?" Vernon choked on his drink. 

"Yeah, just one song?" she asks.

"Ahh, sorry. I'm already here with someone." 

"Please, I don't see her with you. Just once?" 

Vernon didn't know what to say, he wasn't planning on doing anything bad. It was just going to be one dance. 

"Go Vernon, I'll tell (y/n) you went to the bathroom or something for you." S.Coups said.

"YAY! Come on." the girl said holding Vernon's hand. 

While on the dance floor with Dino you found out that he was extremely good at dancing, while you looked pretty stupid. Especially since you were in heels you tripped a couple of times. 

Dino noticed Vernon dancing with another girl. "Huh? That's weird." he said out loud. 

"What is?" you asked Dino. The music was loud so you couldn't hear him clearly. 

"Nothing. It's nothing. Let's keep dancing." 

"Hm, okay .." 
While you ignored what Dino was  murmuring about, Vernon was dancing with the girl still. Joshua came back after getting some air for a while. 
"Where'd everyone go?" he asked.

"(y/n) is dancing with Dino, and Vernon is with her." The8 said pointing towards two directions.

"Uh.. Why is Vernon with her?" 

S.Coups told him what happened.
"And you just decided to cover for him, and let him dance with ANOTHER GIRL?" 

"I mean, (y/n)'s off dancing with Dino. I don't think she'll notice.." explained S.Coups.

"Still, you shouldn't have done that. What if she get's upset once she finds out?" Joshua said disappointed by the whole situation. 

 

*WITH VERNON AND THE GIRL* 

"So what's you're name?" the girl asked. 

"I'm Vernon, you?" 
"My name's Kim. " 

"Kim, sorry but I think I'm going to go back." Vernon said.
"Please could you just stay here, my ex boyfriend is with another girl so I.." 

"So you asked me to dance to get him jealous?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry but could you just do this one favor for me. We've been dating for a long time but he cheated on me recently and I caught him here today." she explains. 

"Ahh.. I see."  

"He see's me. Start laughing or something please." she says trying to laugh randomly.

Vernon wasn't sure what he should do, so he just began laughing. 
 

*WITH YOU AND DINO* 
"Why is he laughing with her?" Dino said under his breath. 
"What'd you say again?" 

"NOTHING!" he lied. 

"Dino.. It's something. Don't lie to me." 

"HAHA. NOTHINGGG. LET'S DANCE STILL." he said awkwardly. 

You stopped dancing and stood still. "Tell me, or else I'll be mad." your arms were crossed.
"YOU KNOW ME. I'M CRAZY I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUTTT. JUST YA KNOW.. DON'T LOOK BEHIND YOU." 

"Huh?" you turn around but Joshua got in the way before you could look. 
"(y/n)! Can I talk to you." Joshua asked. 

"Uh sure." 

You and Joshua went outside to talk. 


*WITH VERNON AND KIM* 

"He's coming." Kim said.
Vernon turned around and saw a guy 4 inches taller than him.
"Who's he?" the guys asked kim.
"My.. uhm, BOYFRIEND." she said nervously. "Right jagiya?" 

Vernon was stunned by what just happened, he couldn't say anything. 

"Hey pretty boy, how about you get away from my girl and find someone else." the guy warned him.

"Dude, look I'm not trying to start anything." 

Kim cut Vernon off. 

"Are you jealous now?" Kim said holding onto Vernon's arm's. 

"Wow, so you go and find another guy just to get me jealous? How PATHETIC." The guy grabbed Kim's arms and yanks her off of Vernon. 
"Hey, chill. We were just dancing." said Vernon.
"STAY OUT OF THIS." the guy said. 
"Well I don't know what's happening but I do know you shouldn't be hand-"

He punched Vernon right in the face. 

"OWWWW." Vernon screamed. 

Vernon dodged the second attack and socked him right in the face. He was knocked out on the floor for a few seconds. Kim grabbed Vernon and dragged him out of the club. 
 

*WITH YOU AND JOSHUA* 

"Why'd you bring me out here?" you ask Joshua.
"I don't know. Just to go get some fresh air. " he explains.

"I'm sorry, but I'm just going to go inside and see Vernon." you say walking away.

Joshua takes your hand.
"Wait.. I need to get something off of my chest." 
You look down and see's that he's holding your hand. "Huh?" you say. 
"I don't want things to be awkward between us.. Let's just forget everything in the past. Okay?" Joshua asks.
"Huh? Of, yeah. That's fine with me. " you assured him.

"And I also wanted to say that I-" 

Someone came outside and you guys were interrupted. 

"OH MY GOSH YOUR NOSE IS BLEEDING!" You and Joshua looked over to see Joshua and Kim a few feet away from you. 

"I know." Vernon said whipping off the blood. "I'll be fine." 

You were about to say something until Joshua told you to, "Shh." 

"Thanks for tonight." Kim said to Vernon.

"Oh, it's nothing." 

"No I'm really thankful for it.." Kim said moving closer to Vernon. 
"I know I said it's f-"

You were squinting to see what was going on, and what you saw shocked you.

He was kissing another girl..