Chapter 24: First day at work

Ugly Beauty (seventeen fanfic)

Before your could reach the ground you realized that you and Brian were leaning on a bookshelf. His body was held up by the shelf, while yours was held up by his. 
"Brian?" 

"Haha hi." he said awkwardly 

You quickly got off of him and straightened yourself out. 

"Sorry." you apologized. 

"No worries." he said. 
You saw the book and tried grabbing it out of his hands but he held onto it still. "I'm sorry but I REAALLLY need this book." 

Brian didn't let go, but kept on playing tug of wars with you. "(y/n) I'm sorry but I need this book too ok?" he said pulling it out of your hand. 

"BRIAN, PLEASE IT'S VERY IMPORTANT." you say trying to grab it. 

He got his grip back on and continued to fight with you. "(Y/N) I'M SORRY BUT IT'S ALSO IMPORTANT FOR ME TOO." 

"Ugh.. well do you have an idea on who should get it?" you asked annoyed.

"Uhmm.. YOU GIVE ME THE BOOK, then once I'm done. YOU'LL get it AFTER me." Brian suggested. 

"Yeahhhhh, I disagree with that."

"Fine then rock paper scissors for it." he said. 

"HAH NOPE. I'M TERRIBLE AT ROCK PAPER SCISSORS." 

"Then what else could we do.." you and Brian stood there to think for a couple of seconds. Then a lightbulb went off in his head. "We can do an all nighter and read it together.." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*WITH VERNON* 
 

While you were at the library Vernon cooked dinner and prepared everything so when you got home you would have food to eat, and everything would be ready for you. It was nearly 10 but you weren't home yet. He walked back and forth, checking the clock minute by minute but it seemed like you were never going to be home. Vernon texted you a couple of times but there was no reply for you. 
 

Message @ 9:00 p.m: When're you coming home?
Message @ 9:02 p.m: Are you mad at me? :( 
Message @ 9:05 p.m: REPLY 

Message @ 9:08 p.m: HOMIE 
Message @ 9:15 p.m: STOP MAKING ME SEEM DESPERATE. WHEN'RE YOU COMING HOME. 

Message @ 9:30: BABBBBEEEEEEE  
Message @ 9:45: Please be safeeee. 

Message @ 9:55: Tell me when you're about to come home okay? Call me, I'll pick you up. 

Message @ 9:56: CALL ME SHORT STACK. 
 

"OMMO, WHAT IF SHE'S KIDNAPPED." Vernon thought to himself. "Pshh. She knows taekwondo, she can protect herself right? Why am I even worried." he sat down on the couch and turned the t.v on. All of the sudden he sits up. "WHAT IF SHE'S ABDUCTED BY ALIENS." he thought of what he actually just said. "AIGOOO. BABO (FOOL) WHY AM I THINKING OF THIS. IF SHE NEEDED MY HELP SHE WOULDN'T CALLED ME. " he said while getting a drink of water. Randomly he spat his water out. "OMMO OMMO I NEED TO CHECK MY PHONE FOR MISSED CALLS OR TEXT MESSAGES." Vernon ran over to his phone but there were no new notifications. "REALLY? NOTHING?! UGH. WHATEVER." Right as he put his phone down he was tempted to pick it up again. "NO VERNON SELF CONTROL.. DON'T CHECK YOUR PHONE. DON'T CHECK YOUR PHONE. DON'T CHECK YOUR PHONE. THINK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE.. SOMETHING ELSE.. HMM.. OOOOOOOHHHH! THIS REMOTE LOOKS INTERESTING.." Vernon picked up the remotes and started pressing random buttons. "I think I've finally gone mad..." he face planted on the pillows. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*BACK AT THE LIBRARY* 

 

You and Brian had finally made up your minds, each person would only get 10 minutes on the book. No less, no longer. 
 

"If you fall asleep or something it's not my fault I didn't wake you up." Brian warned.

"Whatever, let's so who falls asleep first." 

"TIME STARTS NOW!" 

Brian let you take the book first. You skimmed through everything and took notes as fast as you could during those 10 minutes. After your time was up you passed the book onto Brian. You got started on your poster that would be gigantic. You busted out your supplies and got to working. 10 minutes went by super fast and it was already your turn to use the book. 

 

"Woahh. What's that?" Brian was mesmerized by your poster. 

"It's a project of mine." you explain. 
"Ahh, looks cool."

"Than-" you yawned. "Thanks." 

"Are you tired?" he asked. "It's past midnight." 

"IT'S PAST MIDNIGHT. I FORGOT TO TELL VERNON THAT I'LL BE HERE ALL NIGHT." you pulled out your phone to call him but his phone died. "Dang it. My phone died." 

"Do you want to use mine?" Brian handed you the phone. 

"Thanks. " you realized that you had forgotten Vernon's number. You never memorized it, since it was always in your contacts. "I forgot his number.." you handed back the phone to Brian. 

"Ahh. I see. I think he'll be okay, I'm sure he knows that you're safe." 

"Hopefully." 

"Okay, well your 10 minutes are up." 

"HEY! YOU'VE BEEN TALKING TO ME THE WHOLE TIME." you shouted at Brian  

"SHHH . It's a library geez." he said shushing you. 

You looked at him irritated. "Get your finger off my mouth." 

"Sorry.." he said taking his finger off immediately. 

"Well I get the book still." you said shoving the book over to your side. 
"Fine." he said giving up the book. 

 

After two hours of handing the book back and forth of to each other you finally knocked out. It was already three in the morning and you still didn't finish the presentation. Brian had noticed you sleeping. All he did was look at you and laugh. 

"Woahh, she warned me to not fall asleep but look at her.." he whispered. 

Looking over he noticed your half finished poster. "Darn, she didn't finish it." he picked up the poster and examined your work. "Hmm.." Brian had an idea and started working on your poster. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*NEXT MORNING WITH VERNON* 

*RING RING RING*
 

Vernon was shocked by the phone ringing so he automatically ran and picked it up. "HELLOOOO?" he said in a sleep tone. 

"Are you awake?" it was Woozi. 

"Now I am." he said whipping the drool off his face. 

"Since it's Saturday do you and (y/n) want to go on a double date with me and Emily?" 

"OH SHOOT." Vernon forget that you weren't home yet. "(y/n) isn't home yet. She hasn't been home since last night." 

"What? Really? Where'd she go?" Woozi asked.
Vernon tried to remember what you said last night. "She told me yesterday before school ended that she was going to the library." 

"By herself?" 

"Yeah. WAIT." 
"WHAT. WHAT." 

"WHAT IF SHE DIEDDDDD..." Vernon said nervously. 

"Ommo.. what're you talking about? Why would she be dead? GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF." 

"I CANNN'TTTTT. SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND, AND SHE HASN'T BEEN HOME ALL NIGHT." 

"Okay, call her." 

Vernon picked up to check his phone and according to his call history he called you 140 times. "I DID. 140 TIMES LAST NIGHT." 

"Maybe her phone is dead." explained Woozi. 

"THAT MEANS SHE'S REALLY DEAD THEN. SHE WOULDN'T HAVE A PHONE TO CALL ME. "
"OK OK CHILL. She probably fell asleep at the library." 

"MAYBBBEEE. BUT SHOULDN'T SHE BE AWAKE BY NOW? AND HAVE GONE HOME." Vernon checked the phone and it was 8 in the morning. 

"IT'S 8 IN THE MORNING LET AN HOUR OR TWO GO BY." Woozi tried to calm Vernon down.

"SHE'S DEAD." 

"NO SHE'S NOT." 

"SHE IS. I'M DONE. SHE'D DEAD. I'M DEAD. NOOOOO."

"HOMMMIIIIIEEEEEEEEE CHILLLLLLLLLLL. BREATH IN AND OUT, IN AND OUT." 

Vernon did as he was told.
"OK OK. I'M FINE NOW. 

"REALLY? ARE YOU?" Woozi asked.

"NOOOOO. SHE'S DEAAAADDDDD." 

"OH GOD.." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*AT THE LIBRARY WITH YOU AND VERNON* 

 

"(y/n)... wake up..." Brian said while poking you.

"Agghhhhhh. Go awayyyy." you pushed his arm away.

"(y/n) I think you should wake up. It's 8 in the morning." 

You forgot that you had to interview in less than 30 minutes. "OMMO OMMO OMMO I HAVE THE INTERVIEW WITH FLEDIS ENTERTAINMENT!" you started to panic and shove everything in your backpack. "MY POSTER. WHERE'S MY POSTER." you froze right in your spot.

"I think I have an idea.." Brian said. 

You looked at him like you were crazy. "SHUT UP I NEED TO GET THERE. WHAT IDEA." you said going back to getting your materials together. 

"Come with me." 

"UHMM. BUSY HERE." 

"Aigoo.. just come with me." Brian took your hand and pulled you away. 

"WHERE ARE WE GOING." 


Brian took you out of the library and to the parking lot. You saw him reach his hands in his pocket. He pulled out a pair of keys and unlocked the car next to you. 
 

"Get in." 

"You're taking me there?" 

"YES. NOW STOP TALKING AND GET IN!" 


You didn't want to waste anymore time so you got in his car. You kept checking the clock back and forth, thinking that you'd probably be late and screw up everything. Vernon did his best to get a spot for you but now you're going to mess it all up. OH NO. VERNON. He's probably gone mad waiting for you but your phone was dead, and you fell asleep at the library. You'd explain everything to him once you got him.
 

As soon as you got to Fledis Entertainment you ran right out of Brian's car. He also went along with you and rushed in. When you got into the waiting room someone was already calling your name. 
 

"MRS.(Y/N)? ARE YOU HERE. LAST CALLING FOR MRS.(Y/N)." 

"I'M MRS. (Y/N)! IT'S ME. I'M HERE. HERE I AM. FULLY HERE. I AM HERE."

"Please go in and give your presentation. 

You totally forgot about your poster. Turning around you saw Brian running in carrying it. 
"Here, take this and go woo them." 

"What'd you do?" looking at the poster it was perfect. Everything was neatly written and colored, the drawings on it were really nice too. The half of your work was noticeable because it didn't look nice like Brian's half. 

"Thank's I owe you." you said to him. 

"FIGHTING!" he cheered. 

you gave him one last smile before you went it. "FIGHTING!" 

*1 HOUR LATER* 
 

After finishing your presentation you went out of the room and saw Brian sitting there. 

"Have you been waiting here this whole time?" you ask. 

"Yeah, how'd everything go?" 

"They liked the poster. A LOT. " 
"What else did they say?" Brian asked. 

"AND THEY WANT ME TO START WORKING TOMORROW!!" you shouted. 

Right as you finished your presentation you were told to come to work tomorrow. Your shoulders felt lighter by the second. 

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Brian said giving you a high five. 

"THANK YOU SO MUCH." 
"Ahhh. It's nothinggg.." he laughed. 

You were so energetic and hyper, you were having such a huge rush. "I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. I FEEL LIKE I CAN DO ANYTHING!" 

"CAUSE YOU CAN!" Brian turned around and took a USB out of his bag. "NOW IT'S MY TURN." 

You were confused on what he meant. "Your turn? What do you mean by that?" 

"I have an interview here today too. Wish me luck!" 

"GOOD LUCK!" you said while cheering. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*AT VERNON'S HOUSE* 
 

Everyone was called for an emergency meeting at Vernon's house. 
 

"(Y/N)'S MISSING?! WHAT?" Dino was the first to react as usual. "WE NEED TO FIND HER. WE HAVE TO FIND HER!" 

"Calm down Dino.. I'm sure she's fine." said S.Coups. 

"WHAT IF SHE'S NOT THOUGH!" Dino shouted back. 

"AIGOOO YOU SPAT ON MY FACE!" he said wiping spit off his forehead. 

"Have you tried calling her?" The8 asked. 

"140 TIMES!!" Vernon said showing him his call history. 

"Woahh.. he's being serious. 140 times." The8 said showing everyone. 

"Damn, obsessed boyfriend. You're pulling a Dino right now." said Emily. "I can't stand clingy guys." 

"RUUDEEEE." said Dino. "SO WHAT IF I'M OBSESSED. AT LEAST (Y/N)'S MORE APPEALING THEN YOU ARE TO OTHER GUYS!" 

"YAHHH!" Emily barked back. 

"And you choose to be with Woozi..." Wonwoo replied. "Worst choice." 

Woozi felt quite offended by what Wonwoo just said. "HEY AT LEAST SHE KNOWS I CARE ABOUT HER." he turned around to face Emily. "Right babe?" 

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." Emily responded. 

"How cold hearted.." Jun said. 

"I'm not cold hearted. It's just when us girls don't respond or something it means we want space. Or our phone is dead most of the time." she explained. 

"I TOLD VERNON THAT HER PHONE MIGHT BE DEAD!" Woozi said frustratedly. 

"YEAH BUT WOULDN'T SHE BE HOME BY NOW?" Vernon shouted back. 

"SHE'S PROBABLY BUSY DOING SOMETHING THEN." said Woozi. 

"LIKE WHAT?!" 

"TRYING TO AVOID YOU MAYBE BECAUSE YOU'RE SO SHORT TEMPERED." 

Woozi and Vernon started to argue with each other. 

Dino got in between the fight. "NOW IS NOT THE TIME MY GIRL COULD BE DEAD!" 

"ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT. CALM DOWN GUYS." said Jeonghan. 

"If we want to find (y/n) then you guys can't argue like this." Seungkwang agreed. 

Vernon took a deep breath in. "Sorry Woozi. I'm just worried to death right now." 

"It's okay dude. But I'm sure she's fine." 

"I too, agree on that." The8 said raising his hand. 

"I think we should get into groups again and go around the neighborhood to look for her." suggested Mingyu. 

"Good idea." said DK. 

"LET'S GO!" Dino said. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*AT FLEDIS ENTERTAINMENT* 

Brian finished his interview and came out.You read the expression on his face and it didn't look to good. 

"Did you not pass?" 

"No..." he said sadly. 

"Oh, you didn't?" 

Brian looked at you. "GOTCHAAAA! I DID!" 

You were so excited that you and Brian were going to work together. "YAYYY! WE'RE GOING TO BE CO-WORKERS!" 

"I know, I'm really happy about that." he said. 

"Me too! I'm glad I know someone." you respond.

"WE NEED TO CELEBRATE!" 

You remembered that Vernon was at home still. "I'm sorry how about another time? Vernon's at home waiting for me probably." 

"Awe.. just one drink?" 

"I haven't been able to tell him all day yesterday and today, he's probably worried sick." you explain.

"Only a 15 minute celebration? 5 minute? Then I'll take you home right away! I promise!" Brian pleaded. 

You were pretty excited and you did want to celebrate. Energy was still rushing through your body. Plus an extra 15 minutes wouldn't make a difference would it? 

"Okay fine. 15 minutes only though." 
"GOT IT!" 

 

You and Brian drove to a little drinking booth near your house. You guys bottle two bottles of soju for celebration, and some food. 
 

"Ahhh. I can't believe that I'm going to be working at Fledis tomorrow." you said taking a shot. 

"Me either. I'm glad that I'm working with you." said Brian. 

"So am I. I'd be so scared working alone. Especially since this is my first time. 

"Haha. Yeah I know what you mean." Brian took a drink. 

"I think you should take me home now." you said standing up. 

"Ahh, already?" he said glumly. 

"Yeah. I want to tell the whole group the news." 

"Can I ask you one thing before I take you home though?" Brian asked. 

"Go ahead." you said pouring yourself one more drink. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*WITH THE GROUP* 
 

Vernon went to find you with Vernon,S.Coups and Joshua. They were searching around the corners of the neighborhood and looking at convenience stores. 
 

"No sign?" asked S.Coups. 

"Nope..." Vernon responded. 

"I have a feeling she's here somewhere." said Joshua

"Well where ever she is, she better appear faster." S.Coups said. 

Dino was standing with his hands on his hips. "AIIIGGGGOOO WHERE COULD SHE BE?!" he said frustratedly. 
Joshua put his hand on Dino' shoulder. "I know how you feel, but we just have to keep looking." 

"BUT I'M STARTING TO GET WORRIED.. WHAT IF SOMETHING REALLY HAPPENED TO HER?" he said with worried eyes. 

"We can't think like that." S.Coups said. 
"S.Coup's right. Surprisingly. We need to think of the best thing right now. NOT the WORSE. Because that's alllll bad." said Vernon. 

Dino sighed. "I guess so.." 

"COMMON LET'S KEEP LOOKING!" Vernon said trying to lift Dino's spirits up. 
 

They decided to go to a different street, one that they haven't looked at. 

"OMMO I THINK I SEE HER!" Dino shouted. 

Vernon and S.Coups turned around right away. 

"ISN'T THAT HER?!" said S.Coups.

Joshua's eyes went wide.  

Vernon squinted to get a better look. "It's her." 

"But who's that with her?" Joshua asked. 

Dino squinted as well. "ISN'T THAT BRIAN?!" he shouted. 
"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." S.Coups said hushing Dino. 

"THAT BOY BETTER BETTER NOT TRY ANYTHING." 
Vernon was also confused but he didn't want to say anything. Instead he started walking towards you and Brian. 

"W-Where's he going?" asked Dino. 

"Where else?" asked S.Coups. 

"To his girl." Joshua said.  

---------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
*WITH YOU AND BRIAN* 

Brian opened his mouth to say something but he wasn't able to finish. 

"(Y/N)!" a voice shouted. 

"Vernon?" 

"Where have you been? I've been worried sick about you." he said upsetly.

"I'm sorry, I fell asleep at the library doing a project and everything. Me and Br-" 

Vernon interrupted you. "Why are you with (y/n)?" he asked Brian. 

"We were just doing an all nighter together at the library." Brian explained. "I needed the same book as she did but she got it first. But then we started arguing and ended up reading the whole thing together last night." 

S.Coups, Dino and Joshua caught up to Vernon. 

"YAH! WHY WAS YOUR WITH (Y/N) HUH?" Dino was prosecuting Brian. "WHAT'D YOU DO TO HER? DID YOU DO ANYTHING BAD? NO KISSING, NO TOUCHING RIGHT?" 
Joshua was confused from seeing you two together. "How come you guys are drinking together?"

You were taken back by what Dino just said. "Yahh... Dino... What're you talking about." you scolded him. "Celebrating!" you said.

"(y/n) why didn't you come home?" S.Coups asked. 

Brian decided to explain for you. "Simple. Me and (y/n) needed the same book but we couldn't decide who was going to get it. So we pulled an all nighter together at the library to read it. She needed it for an interview today at Fledis Entertainment and so did I. END OF STORY." 

Vernon didn't know that you had the interview already. "YOU HAD THE INTERVIEW ALREADY? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME? I WANTED TO BE THERE WITH YOU." he asked. 

"I'm sorry.. My phone died. I tried using Brian's phone but I didn't remember your number." you explained. 

"HOW'D THE INTERVIEW GO?" Dino asked. 

"I PASSED! THEY WANT ME TO START WORKING WITH THEM TOMORROW!!!" you said jumping up and down. 

"Nice job." said Joshua. "I'm glad you did it." 

Vernon was really happy to hear that you passed. He was about to give you a hug until Dino jumped in the way. 

"OMMO GOOD JOB (Y/N)! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU. MY GIRL IS GOING TO BE WORKING AT FLEDIS. AHHHHHHH!" Dino said clinging onto you. 
"Dino, get off her now." said S.Coups. "You're ruining the moment."

"That's my job." Dino said while hugging you still. 

Joshua had to pull Dino off of you to give Vernon a chance in hugging you.

"I'm so happy for you babe." Vernon said taking his turn.

"I am too." you said hugging him back. 

"Alright let's go home now." S.Coups said. 

"Let's go." you agreed. 

"I'll see you tomorrow." Brian said waving at you. 

Dino turned around with an annoyed look at Brian. "YAH WHY WOULD YOU SEE HER TOMORROW. WHAT FOR. KEEP YOUR TALL AT HOME." 

Brian laughed at Dino's comment. "Aha, you see.. I'm working with her actually." 

Joshua's jaw dropped. "You? Why would you be working for Fledis when you own it?" 

You looked at Brian confused. "You own fledis?" 

He looked at you nervously. "Maybe..?"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!" you asked angrily. 
"Cause I thought you wouldn't want to apply there once you found out.." Brian admitted.

"Did you tell your dad to hire me?" 

"NO NO OF COURSE NOT." said Brian. 

"Are you lying?" 

"Nope, I'm 100% serious." 

You looked at Brian trying to read his face on if he was telling the truth or not. "Are you serious." you asked one last time. 

"YES." he said. 

"Alright fine.." you say. "I'll see you tomorrow." you said walking off with everyone.

"SEE YOU TOMORROW AT WORK!" Brian said waving you off. 
"AIGOOO JUST GO ALREADY! GO! GO AWAY SHOO!" Dino barked at Brian. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*LATER THAT NIGHT* 

 

After getting home and explaining everything to the group you finally got to rest after your long day. Everyone congratulated you on your new job and they were all fully supporting you. Emily doubts that you could handle a job at Fledis but you promised that you'd prove her wrong.

Before going to bed you and Vernon were talking. 

"So.. You'll be working with Brian tomorrow." he said laying on the bed staring at you putting face cream on.

"Yeah." you said rubbing night cream on your cheeks. 

"I get bad vibes from him.." 

You turned around to look at Vernon. "Aigoo.. Are you crazy? He helped me with my presentation that's how I even got in." 

"Ommo, didn't you forget that he's the SON of the person that OWNS Fledis?

You turned back around put night cream on the other side of your face. "I know thatttt. But he said that he didn't do anything, and I trust him."

"You do?" he said. "Cause I don't." 

"Vernon, you never trust any guy that I talk to." 

Vernon did acknowledge his attitude towards other guys with you. "Okay, I'll admit that, that's true. But there's something off about him." 

You were finished with your routine and decided to climb into bed. "There's nothing off ok? Now come here and cuddle with me. I need to wake up for work tomorrow." 

"Fine." Vernon climbed up towards the top of the bed and wrapped his arms around you. "What time are you leaving tomorrow morning?" 

"Hmm. 7?" 

"That's early.." said Vernon. "And that means we won't have our extra 30 minutes of cuddling in bed." 

"Ahh, that's right. I promise I'll make up that cuddles." you say. 

"How?" he asked. 

"Like this?" you leaned in and gave Vernon a kiss. 

After the kiss he tried to hold his smile in. "Ehh, we'll find some other way." 

"Aigoo. Let's just go to bed, I'm sleepy." 

Vernon gave you a kiss on the forehead and fell asleep. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*THE NEXT MORNING* 

After your alarm clock went off you woke up right away and started to get ready. You were trying to do everything as quietly as possible so Vernon could continue sleeping. You put on black heels, a black pencil skirt, white button up, and black blazer. Your hair was also tied up, and your makeup was very minimal. Barely there. After getting ready you put your worker's ID on and went to work. 

As you entered the building you saw people moving all over the place. Everyone seemed to be busy and focused, you made your way to the elevator. As soon as the door opened you saw Brian. 
 

"Morning!" he said. 

"Morning." you respond with a smile. 

"Nervous?" 

"Just a little?" 

"Don't be. I'll be working today with you." 

"But your dad owns Fledis. Why would you be working?" you ask. 

"My dad still wants me to work and get the feeling of what if feels like to have a job. That's why he made me apply for the interview and everything." he explains. 
"Ahh I see.." 
You guys were only able to talk up to their. As soon as the elevator doors opened again a pack of people filed in and filled up the whole entire elevator. 

As soon as you got to your floor you went off and greeted your seniors. You were placed at a little cube area that was just for you. Your desk consisted of a computer, keyboard, mouse, and a pen holder, along with a spinning chair. 
 

Your first task of the day was to make 10 copies for your boss. In the copy room you were having a bit of trouble trying to unjam the printing machine. 

 

"Need some help?" 

You looked up and saw Brian. "Please?" 

"All you have to do is open the back and pull out the jammed paper. Then restart the machine and everything should work just as normal." he said showing you everything. 

"Ahh. I seeeeeee. Thank you." 

"No problem." Brian said leaving the printing room. 
 

Throughout the day you were constantly being ordered to buy food, make copies, type documents, filing files, and making coffee. 
 

You were supposed to go into the filling room and get some papers on the company's statistics. Apparently everything was in alphabetical order. 'S' for statistics was on the highest shelf and you couldn't reach it. You looked around for a stepping stool but there wasn't one to be seen.
 

"I got it." Brian said grabbing the file for you. 
"Thanks.." you say embarrassed. "I feel bad for having you help me with a lot." 

"Don't feel embarrassed. I'm happy to help." 

"Thanks. I owe you a lot." you tell him. 
"I'll remember that then." Brian assured. 

"I better get going before I get yelled at again." you say leaving the room. 

Finally your first day of work has ended. After constant hours of answering phone calls and stirring coffee cups has ending. Your heels were kill you, and your body was fatigued. While walking out the company doors you took your shoes off to just walk barefooted because that would feel better then your heels. 

 Brian's car suddenly pulls up in front of you. 

"GET IN!" he said unlocking the doors. 

"It's okay. I'll bus home." you insisted. 

"No! GET IN." Brian got out of the car to open the passenger door. 

"I owe you a lot already. Just go home, I can go by bus." 

"Look at you. You're not even wearing your shoes. Your feet must've hurt." 

"They do, but it's fine." 

"I'll just have to kidnap you." 

Brian pushing you inside the car and seat belts you to the seat, and walks to the drivers postions and begins to drive. 

"Is there anything you need? You can always ask me. I owe you A LOTTTT." you tell him. 

"Hmm.. so are you saying that you'd grant me a wish." he asks. 

You thought about it for a second. "Ahh.. I guess so." you look at him. 

"Then I better think carefully on what I want to use it on." Brian responds. 

 

As soon as Brian pulls up in front of your house you saw Vernon. 
You in buckled yourself and got out of the car. 

"Vernon." 

"Hey Vernon." Brian said casually. 
"Hey..." Vernon replied. "Why is he driving you home? You could've called me." 

"I'm sorry, I totally forgot." you said

Brian spoke for you again. "I insisted on it. I actually sorta kidnapped her." he said looking at you. "Didn't I?" 

"Aha, I guess so.." 

"Then thanks.." Vernon said. "I'll be taking her from here." he pulled you to his side. 

Brian looked at you two. "Alright, I'll see you tomorrow then (y/n)." 

"Bye Brian. Thanks for everything today." you said. 
"I'll continue to help. Don't say thanks for everything okay?" he said. "I WANT to help YOU." 

Vernon was getting agitated by Brian. "And I WANT YOUUUU to leave. Okay goodbye now." Vernon turned your body towards the door, pushed you inside the door and closed it. 

"From now on I'll be taking you to work and home from work." Vernon said sternly. 

"No it's okay. I'll bus and stuff." you insist. 

"NOOOOOOO. You are not going with him anymore okay? I'm dating you, and it's MY RESPONSIBILITY to TAKE CARE OF YOU." 

"No babe. I'm serious." you said. 
"NOPE. THAT IT'S WE'RE GOING TOGETHER." 

"Vernon quit it.. I know you're jealous alright? There's nothing to be jealous of.." 

He didn't say anything. 

"You're caught red handed. Let's just go to sleep babe.. I'm tired from today, my feet hurt too.." 

"Alright then. Get on my back, I'll carry you upstairs." he said bending down. 

You didn't even bother to argue and just got onto his back. 

"Aigoo.. Did you get heavier?" 

"YAHHHH!" you smacked Vernon in the head with your heel. 

"OOOOOOWWWWW!!" he dropped you and you guys fell down the stairs.