Chapter 2: Auction

Ugly Beauty (seventeen fanfic)

With a blink of an eye you were already at school. You couldn't have been any happier to get off that bus. Not only was it weird and uncomfortable, but the air felt thick and it was choking you. You walked to class alone as usual. During lunch Emily and her boyfriend walked passed you and smirked. You didn't bother to look but kept walking. 

Emily: Hey fattie! Are you gonna sit on the bus again?

-You kept on walking-

Emily: YAH! FATTIE! 

Woozi: Babe, babe. Stop calling her that. 

Emily: AIGOOOOO LOOK WHO'S TAKING HER SIDE. WHAT, DO YOU LIKE HER NOW?!
 

Woozi: DID I EVER SAY THAT. AISH. 

You: *Turning around* 

-Emily's face is contorted in disgust and anger-


Emily: DON'T COME ON THE BUS ANYMORE. EVERYONES MOOD WAS DOWN BECAUSE YOU APPEARED. 

Woozi: Don't listen to her. She's on her period. 

Emily: YYYYYAAAAH!! *puts Woozi in a headlock* 

-Junghan appears -

Junghan: Oh my, calm down Emily. Whats the big deal if she's on the bus? The only mood ruined was hers from your nasty attitude. 

Emily: Blah blah blah blah. Of course you'd be so nice. Jeonghan the angel.

Jeonghan: I'm just putting my opinion out there. 

Woozi: Where's everyone else?

Junghan: They're in the lunch room. 

Woozi: Emily lets go before you attack the poor girl. 

You stood there quietly watching the whole scene because you didn't want to bother them. You were actually surprised that Jeonghan said something back to Emily. Maybe all of them weren't as wroten as you thought. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While walking to the cafeteria someone walked up to you and handed you a flyer. It said, "School fundraiser!. Participate in our female and male auction to raise some money for school. ALL DONATIONS WILL GO TO CHARITY AND OUR ARTS PROGRAM". 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You: Thats pretty dumb. Why would you want to sell yourself. *you thought to yourself*

Emily: Why do I always run into you. Looking at your face puts me in a bad mood. Like god. Someone please take me out of my misery. I don't understand why Vernon told you to sit next to him. 

Woozi: He was probably being nice, plus the bus driver was rushing her.

Emily: ARE YOU TAKING HER SIDE AGAIN..

Woozi: Please stop with the accusations.

Emily: Do you even speak fattie? Are you deaf? Can you hear? 

-All the boys appear -

Seungkwan: What's she mad about again ?

Joshua: I should've just drowned the other day.. I'm still regretting it.

Jeonghan: Emily. Leave her alone will ya

Wonwoo: *Quietly watches everything*

The8: Who is this? 

Emily: Some annoying girl that's been killing my vibe today.

S.coups: So this is the girl you've been complaining about?

Mingyu: She seems friendly to me.. Her looks not so really but she looks alright. 

Dino: Hey! I'm Dino. 

Emily: NOT YOU TOO. DON'T BE NICE TO HER. 

Hoshi: Don't worry girl that I don't know your  name of. She's always like this but she's actually a baby. 

Jun: Mhm, he's got a point. Who knows how Woozi puts up with her. 

Woozi: Neither do I.. *sighs*

DK: So whats your name?

Vernon: Let's not waste our time. We need to go get ready for the auction. 

Emily: He's right. I need to look good so I can get Woozi to be jealous. All the boys will be bidding on me.

Woozi: Trust me I won't be jealous. 

Joshua: I think people would be too scared to bid on her. 

Emily: YAH! LETS GO

Jeonghan: Bye no name *waves* 

-Everyone else waves and leaves- 

You: Wow.. I guess they aren't that bad. But either ways why would I interact with them. Not going to waste my time.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You decided to skip the bus today and just walk home. This mornings experience was enough for you. While walking home you spotted Emily and the 13 other boys at a cafe, across the street. The boys seemed to be inside enjoying their drinks but Emily was the only one outside on a phone call. She seemed to be in a deep conversation with someone, arguing almost. She was probably too into her phone call to notice you. You continued walking until you heard a loud scream. 

Emily: AHHHH HELP ME! SOMEONE!

You turned around and saw a man dressed in all black, holding a knife to Emily's throat. You ran across the street trying to get there in time. 

Woozi: EMILY ! 

Vernon: Someone call 119 

Joshua: GOT IT

Mystery man: CALL 119 AND I'LL CUT HER. GIVE ME YOUR PHONE.

Emily: HERE TAKE IT. LET ME GO. 

Myster man: ALL OF YOU GIVE ME YOUR MONEY 

You: Don't 

Emily: LOOK. NOW SHE SAYS SOMETHING

Mystery man: YOU TOO UGLY. MONEY NOW.

You: What .. ?

Mystery man: What're you trying to do? Save all of them and have them be your friends? Let me guess. You're the ugly fattie that no one likes? 

You: *Blank expression*

Mystery man: Looking at your face I guess I'm right. 

You couldn't hold it any longer. Your 10 years of taekwondo kicked into action. You kicked the knife out of his hands and threw Emily towards the boys, one of them would probably catch her. If not her s would've caught her fall. The mystery man punches you right in your nose and your nose starts to bleed furiously. While on the ground you managed to kick his knee and break it. You grab the knife and put him in a lock on the ground so he wouldn't be able to move. 

Mystery man: LET ME GO . 

-Police arrives- 

Police: PUT YOUR HANDS UP. RELEASE THE MAN PLEASE. 

You untangle your body from the man but manage to keep him in a close distance incase he begins to run. The police grabs him and puts him in handcuffs. 

Vernon: I'll go give the police some information.

Woozi: OH! NO NAME YOUR NOSE!

Emily: WHAT ABOUT ME?!

Junghan: Emily, look at her. She just saved our lives, YOURS especially. 

Emily's face starts to soften. 

Emily: I guess. Sorry, and thanks.

You: Mhm..

Hoshi: Where did you learn to fight like that ?

Dino: She went BAM BAM BAM . *does a bunch of punches and kicks*

You: *doesn't say anything*

Emily: Can you atleast talk to us. We aren't gonna hurt you. More like you're gonna hurt us. 

Joshua: She's right. Where'd you learn to do all that stuff?

You: I did 10 years of taekwondo in the states.. 

Wonwoo: Woah. Can you teach me?

All of them: ME TOO! 

You: Uhm. Sure

-Vernon comes back- 

Vernon: We should all go get ready for the auction now. 

Jeonghan: But no names nose..

Vernon: Can you go to the hospital by yourself?

You: U-u-uh.. yeah. 

Emily: You guys go get ready. I'll take her to the hospital and I'll meet you at the auction.

Joshua: Don't hurt her.

Emily: If she doesn't hurt me first. I'm more afraid of her now. 

Woozi: HEY WHAT IF YOU GET HER READY FOR THE AUCTION TOO! 

Emily: Hmmm .. Good idea. How about that fatti- OOPS. I mean no name. Wait tell us your name.

You: My names (y/n)..

DK: Nice name. 

S.coups: Alright let's go guys. 

-Boys leave-

Emily: Lets go to my house, I can give you first aid there.  

You: Are you sure?

Emily: Yeah there's a private nurse there. My dads the president of a company here in Seoul, so I don't mean to brag but I'm pretty rich. 

You: Ahh ..

Emily drives you to her house. There's a big gate and everything looks so clean and perfect. Her house is the size of a castle. Something you would see in your dreams. The floors were white marble, and her kitchen was the size of your living room, also not to mention the beautiful paintings and family portraits that are hung up. 

Emily: Don't be so surprised. It's pretty simple in my opinion. Let's go to my room. 

Emily took you to her room. It was so big and beautiful. Everything had a place of it's own. Nothing was out of order. The books were all perfectly aligned, and her big bed was in the center of the room.

Emily: Alright, I'll get the nurse for you. 

The nurse comes in and gives your nose first aid. Nothing seems to be broken, only bruised. Emily comes out of the bathroom looking perfect. Hair curled, and her perfect body was in a black bodycon dress. She was wearing black Louis Vuitton pumps to go with everything. She went for some simple gold earrings, and a charm bracelet. 

Emily: Okay, now it's your turn to get ready. Let me go find something for you. 

Emily returns with a long white maxi dress that had a diamond collar. You look at the dress in awe from how glorious and beautiful it was. 

Emily: Go try it on. I was joking when I called you fattie. Don't take me seriously. I'm actually really nice. You're the same size as me so I it'll fit. 

You: Oh okay..

You went into her walk in closet and tried the dress on. You stared at yourself in the body long mirror and saw how it fit on you. It fit like a glove. Perfectly around your waist and it flowed down to your feet. 

Emily: Can I come in? *she says outside the door*

You: Yeah, go ahead.

Emily: Woooah. You're body isn't that bad. 

You: Uhm thanks?

Emily: Alright, let's get your face on.

You: It is on.. 

Emily: Your makeup honey. You need that. 

You: I've never worn make up.

Emily: It's okay, I'm pro at this. I do mines all the time. 

You: Are you sure? Whatever I put on I'm gonna look this ugly either way..

Emily: Have some confidence in yourself will you? 

You: I can't help it.. 

-FLASHBACK-

Mom: You're too ugly for us.. We've adopted another kid. 

-End of flashback-

Emily: Whatever. I'm still gonna do it. 

You: Fine .. 

*30 MINUTES LATER*

Emily: DONE! *steps back* You're actually decent looking. Not that bad ..

You: C-can I see myself?

Emily: Of course *spins you around to the mirror*

Your eyes suddenly widen. You couldn't recognize the girl in the mirror. Your scars were nowhere to be found. Your eyelashes were so long and your eyes looked bigger from eyeliner. You thought of yourself as pretty for the first time in your life.

You: I'm actually pretty..?

Emily: Hmm. Gotta admit it. You are. 

You: Thanks for everything.

Emily: WAIT YOUR SHOES!

-Emily runs into her closet and comes back out with a pair of heels.-

Emily: Here wear these. It'll be weird for a bit but you'll get used to it. 

You put on the shoes, and everything felt complete. You looked into the mirror and you felt beautiful. All of the hateful words that were once said washed away.

Emily: LETS GO!

When you guys got to the auction everyone was already done. The boys had already went and now they were sitting in the audience watching you guys while you and Emily were behind the stage preparing to go. You were having a panic attack at the moment.

Emily: Breathe sweetie. You're not gonna die. Everyone is going to be blown away. You look like a beauty queen so have some confidence. 

You: Thank you .. For everything.. 

Emily: This is your repayment for saving me. 

Announcer: NEXT IS EMILYYYYYYYY!

Emily gives me one last scan and puts her hands on her hips. She struts down the catwalk. All of the boys in the audience begins to hoot loudly and flowers were being thrown onto the stage. Woozi begins to cheer loudly. All of the boys clapped and cheered as well. 

Announcer: ALRIGHT WE WILL START THE BIDDING! 

Woozi: 100 DOLLARS 

Announcer: 100! 

Joshua: 200!

Woozi: 500!

Announcer: 500 GOING ONCEEEEE... GOING TWICEEE...

Joshua: 1000

Woozi: YAH! 

Announcer: 1000 GOING ONCEEEEE.. GOING TWICEE.... 

Woozi: 2000

Announcer: 2000 GOING ONCEEE... GOING TWICEE.... 2000 IT IS!!!

Emily walks of the stage but blows Woozi one last kiss before she leaves. She walks off stage and joins the rest of the boys 

Announcer: Alright, the last person we have is... (y/n)

You took one last deep breath and walked into the stage. You saw the faces of the audience and everyone looked at you with blank faces. All of the boys were speechless. 

Emily: Effort does wonders.

Hoshi: Damn she's hot!

Jeonghan: Thats (y/n)?

Emily: YUP!

S.coups: Man.. If only she looked like that all the time. 

Dino: I think I just drooled. 

DK: Hm. Not bad Emily.

Announcer: ALRIGHT LETS BID!

Dino: 50 dollars!

Hoshi: 100 dollars! 

Jeonghan: 150 dollars! 

You felt so happy that people were thinking you were pretty for the first time every. But someone in the audience screams out, "LOOK IT'S THAT UGLY GIRL. SHE STILL LOOKS UGLY! I'LL BID 500 DOLLARS TO  GET HER PLASTIC SURGERY"

Hearing that you wanted to go back into that shell and hid. You knew that you shouldn't have payed attention to them. Because this is what you got in return.

Announcer: Alright 500 going ONCEEEE... GOING TWICEEEE...

-You started to cry-

Vernon: 2000 dollars..