Chapter 25: I do like her

Ugly Beauty (seventeen fanfic)

A/N: SORRY GUYS FOR NOT UPDATING. I FEEL ASLEEP WRITING THE CHAPTER YESTERDAY! I HOPE YOU GUYS STILL ENJOY IT EITHER WAYS. THIS ONE IS PRETTY LONG. SARANGHAEEEE <3 <3 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


*NEXT DAY AT WORK* 


While heading into Fledis Entertainment you ran into Brian again. 

 

"Good morning!" he greeted you. 

"Morning." 

"Are you ready for your second day of work?" 

"I'm a little nervous." you admit. 

"I'm always here if you need my help." 

"Thanks." you say. 

 

Getting out of the elevator you guys both parted your ways. You went into the little corner you had and Brian went into the more experienced side, with all of the other workers.  Your second day at work was better than the first, although you had some trouble Brian was always there to lend you a helping hand. Your boss started noticing you guys together. 
 

*IN THE COPYING ROOM* 

 

"Mrs. (y/n). Do you always need someone to help you? Can you not doing anything on your own?" she said annoyed. 

Your feelings were hurt once you heard that but you didn't show any emotions. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." you said bowing your head in a 90 degree angle. 

Brian was watching how she was treating you. "I'm fine with helping her out, so could you please not speak to her that way? Also, please let me remind you that she has only been here for a day, so let her get used to things." 

Your boss was shocked by what Brian had just said. "Excuse me? I know that your dad is the son here but there's no reason to be saying that to me. Especially because I am your senior." 
Just at that time Brian's dad walked by. "Mrs.Min, excuse me? I think that Brian is right. (y/n) has only been here for a day, having a helping hand is normal. I'm sure you had someone to help when you were new at Fledis." 

Your boss, Mrs.Sung was speechless. "Aa-Aah I'm sorry." she said apologizing to you.

"NO NO, Please don't be sorry towards me." you say feeling embarrassed. 

Mrs.Sung left right after she apologized to you. Leaving you Brian, and his dad left. 

"(y/n) this is my dad." Brian said introducing you guys together.

You shook his hand cautiously. "Hi, nice to meet you sir." you gave a ninety degree bow. 
"Please call me, Mr.Park." Brian's dad insisted. 

"Dad,  how come you're here? I thought you were on a business trip." he asked his dad. 

"I just came back yesterday, and I decided to see check up on how everything is doing here." 

"Ahh I see. Well, I'm glad you're back here." 

"I am too. It's nice to meet you (y/n), we should all go out to eat together."

"Ahh yeah. I would be glad too." you said happily. 
Brian suddenly had an idea. "How about tonight? After work." he suggested. 
Mr.Park turned to look at you. "How about it (y/n)?" 

Vernon was supposed to pick you up after work but you felt bad refusing Brian's dad. "Uhm." you said indecisively. "Suuree." 

Mr.Park and Brian smiled. "Great! After work let's go." his dad said. 

"I'll meet you at your desk after work and we'll go together." Brian planned.
You nodded your head in agreement. 

"Alright, well I'll let you guys get back to work." Mr.Park said his greetings and left. 

Brian looked at you and said, "Well I'll see you after work then." 

"Yup, see you later." 
 

You and Brian went back to your places and continued your work. While filing some papers you thought of Vernon. "I should probably message him about tonight." You took out your phone and sent him a message. 
 

5:50 p.m - You: Vernon, don't come pick me up today. 

5:52 p.m - Buttface: Why not? I'm not doing anything. 

5:55 p.m - You: I'm going out to eat after work.
5:56 p.m - Buttface: Who with?
5:57 p.m - You: Brian and his dad. His dad invited me out to dinner and I couldn't refuse. He is the president after all, I couldn't say no. 
6:00 p.m - Buttface: I'll pick you up from the restaurant then. 

6:01 p.m - You: No don't, it's okay. Brian can take me home or something, just wait for me. 

6:02 p.m - Buttface: Why can't I do it? Stop depending on him so much, what if people think you're dating or something. 
6:05 p.m - You: He'll be there with me already, you won't have to drive all the way to the place. Plus I don't even know where we're going. Me and you are dating, not me and BRIAN. OKAY?
6:10 p.m - Buttface: Fine, get home safe though. Text me when you're near the house ok? 

6:11 p.m - You: I will. Bye, love you. 

6:12 p.m - Buttface: Ugh, don't act sweet to me. Not right now. 

6:13 p.m - Buttface: BUT I LOVE YOU TOO <3 <3 

After texting Vernon you went back to work. You were going to get off in two hours, at 7. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*WITH VERNON* 
 

*DING DONG* 
 

Vernon wasn't expecting any guests today, opening the door he saw Dino, Emily, Woozi, and Joshua. 

 

"Uhm, you're here why?" asked Vernon. 

Woozi was first to explain. "Well we thought that since (y/n)'s at work, you'd be lonelyyyy.." 

Emily finished the rest for him. "So that's why we came to keep you accompanied." 

"It's fine guys. I'm perfect fine home alone." Vernon said hugging his pillow. 

"You look pretty bored to me." said Joshua. 

Dino had an idea. "WE SHOULD ALL GO OUT TO EAT WHEN (Y/N) GET'S HOME. THEN AFTER THAT LET'S GO BOWLING! MAYBE I'LL GET A STRIKEEEE WITH (Y/N) IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN." he said wiggling his eyebrows. 

Vernon gave him a "you're crazy" look. "Uhmm first of all.. I already got that strike, and second she isn't coming home early today." he said glumly. 
"Why not?" Emily asked. 

"Brian and his dad are taking her out to eat tonight." 

"Already met the parents?" she said surprised. 
"Nooooooo. Brian's dad owns Fledis Entertainment. She said she couldn't refuse his offer to her, especially since she works for her. It'll be rude." Vernon explained. 

Emily felt suspicious at Vernon. "And you're not jealouussss? At alllll?" she pulled the ending of each words longer. 

"PSH I'D MESS HIM UP WITH MY SPOON ALREADY." Dino said. 
"Dino, not everyone as crazy as you are." Woozi said petting him. 

"I am. But she told me earlier that ME AND HER DATING, not HER AND BRIAN. So I guess I felt reassured by that. " said Vernon. 

"That's good. Trust her, she won't do anything. Especially with Brian." said Joshua. 

"Mhm, Brian's been taking her home that." 

Joshua asked Vernon why hasn't he been doing that. "And you're not because...?" 

"He always beats me to it. I was supposed to pick her up today, but then she texted me that Brian could take her home after diner." 

"Brian wouldn't do anything. He's too shy to, I know him. " explained Joshua. "I've been friends with him before so I know how he is. " 

"So you're sure that Brian wouldn't try to get at (y/n)?" asked Woozi. 

"Pretty sure he wouldn't. He's a good guy, I don't think he'd dare to mess with someone elses girl. Especially knowing that she's dating Vernon." Joshua said. 

"WELL HE BETTER NOW. ME AND MY SPOON COLLECTION ARE ALWAYS, AND I MEAN ALWAYS READY." Dino threatened. 

"Dino, CHILLLLL." said Emily. 

Dino relaxed himself. "I'm sorry Joshua but I don't think I can trust you on this." he said. 

Joshua was confused on why Dino wouldn't trust him. "Why wouldn't you? I've been friends with him before, wouldn't I know what he's like?" 
"I guess you would, but the thing is that I'm getting this feeling. I feel like Brian is trying to get at (y/n) but I could be wrong." Dino explained. 

Emily also agreed with Dino. "I too that, I'm also getting a bad feeling." 

Woozi decided to put his opinion out there as well. "I think Joshua is right. They've been friends before so I think we should trust him." 
"People change." argued Emily.

"Emily's right! PEOPLE CHANGE WOOZI." Dino agreed. 

Emily and Woozi were bickering back and forth on who was right, and who was wrong. Vernon spoke up. 

"GUYS!"

"WHAT?!" Vernon and Emily said simultaneously. 

"LISTEN, I'M GETTING BAD VIBES FROM BRIAN TOO, BUT I JUST WANT TO TRUST (Y/N) AND WHATEVER HAPPENS I'LL GO FROM THERE." said Vernon. 

Joshua thought that Vernon was right. "Yeah, let's just do that for now." he said. 

"Since we're all here we might as well go and eat together right?" Joshua suggested. 

Everyone agree to do that. 

"I KNOW THIS NEW PLACE THAT JUST OPENED UP." Dino suggested.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*AT WORK WITH YOU* 
 

After work you were cleaning up your desk before you left. 
"Ready?" 

"Oh Brian. Yeah I'm almost done." you said turning your computer off. 
"Here let me help, it'll be faster." he said collecting papers, and putting pens but in their cups. 

"Thanks." 

"You need to stop saying thank you to me." 

You turned around to look at him. "Why would I? You're always there to help me. The least thing I could do is to be thankful." 
"Aha, I feel so embarrassed." 

"Why?" 

"You make me sound like I'm someone so great but I'm really not." 

"You're just a really good friend, that's all." you say going back to tidying up. 
"Ahh, good friend." 

"Mhm." you say. 

"Nothing more?" 

You turned around again. "Huh?" 

"Uhh, nothing. Let's go. My dad's probably waiting for us." Brian said walking towards the elevator.

"Oh? Oh yeah let's go." 
 

As you guys reached the last floor Brian got a phone call. You heard some yes's, oh I see, and a goodbye. After he finished his phone call he looked speechless. 

 

"What's wrong?" you asked. "Who was that?" 
"My dad was called to another meeting this afternoon in Canada, so he isn't able to come to dinner with us." 

"Ahh.. I see." 

"Yeah, I'm sorry." Brian apologizes. 

"No it's not your fault. I'll just call Vernon to pick me up then." you said while pulling your phone out. 

"No! Don't. My dad said he made reservations for us at this restaurant already. He said that since he can't make it, we should enjoy the dinner still." 

"I'm sorry. I think I'm just going to go home with Vernon." 

"Come on (y/n), my dad has paid and everything. Let's not let everything go to waste." 

You didn't want to upset Brian or his dad, but you didn't wanted to go home with Vernon. 

Brian pouted. "Pleaaaaaseeeeeeee. Think of all I've done for you." he said putting his hands together.

"Brian, are you guilt tripping me?" you asked. 

"Maybe. If it's the only way you'll go with me then yes." 

You looked at him for a moment or two. "Fine.." you say. 
An immediate smile spread across his face. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*WITH VERNON AND EVERYONE ELSE* 
 

Vernon and everyone else went to the restaurant that Dino had suggested. It was a casual semi-fancy place. Everyone was sitting in booths of four and there were long tables that could fit up to ten people in one sitting. The decorations were very nice and clean as well. 
 

"How'd you find this place?" Woozi asked Dino.

"I walked past it, and it said, OPENING SOON! so I was hoping it opened today." he explained. 

"Ah, I see." said Woozi. 
 

A waitress came to the five of you to a seat. 

While everyone was looking through the menu Emily kept looking around. 
 

"Babe what're you looking at?" Woozi asked. 
"I think that's (y/n)..." she said pointing at the entrance. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*AT THE RESTAURANT WITH BRIAN* 
 

A waiter came to serve you guys
 

"Have you guys made a reservation yet?"

"Yes we have." answered Brian. "It should be under Park."

The waitress skimmed through her list. "Ah Park. Right this way sir." 

As you guys were walking to your table you walked past a table and saw someone that looked like Emily but you weren't sure if it was her. You turned around to look again but the menu was covering their face. 
 

"Mr.Park has specifically ordered the food for you guys already, so please wait a few moments." the waitress said placing tea cups and water on your table. 

"So, how was your second day?" Brian asked you.

"It's a bit smoother, but I'm still really shaky on the job." you explain. "Hopefully it'll go away soon though."

"It will, all beginners are like this. You can't expect to be perfect right away.

"You're right."

"Thanks for eating with me tonight." 

"I haven't treated you to a meal yet, and you've helped me so much."

"Aigooo, it's nothing." Brian says taking a sip of water. 

The waitress comes back with your appetizers. 
"This is the first part of your meal, once you're done I will bring out the next section." she said placing plates on the table. "Please enjoy your meal." 
 

You and Brian started to taste the food. You were startled by how delicious it was. 

"Woah. This tastes good!" you say happily.

"Mhm! It does." Brian agrees. "I'm excited to see what's next." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*BACK TO VERNON AND EVERYONE ELSE*
 

Emily started panicking thinking that you saw her. "DID SHE SEE ME? DID SHE SEE ME?" she asked. 

"NO I DON'T THINK SO." Dino assured her.

Emily had the menu covering her face, she would peak of out a few times to see if you were looking. "THANK GOD." she said putting the menu down. 

"Vernon, did you say that (y/n) was going with Brian's dad too?" Joshua asked Vernon. 

"Yeah..." he answered. 

"But I don't see his dad.." said Woozi. 

"I WAS ABOUT TO SAY THE SAME THING!" agreed Dino. 

"SHHH. What if she hears us!" Emily snapped. 

"Sorry .." Dino whispers. 
Everyone was looking at you and Brian in the other booth. They were observing your facial expressions, and tried to see what you and Brian were talking about. 

"What do you think they're talking about?" asked Woozi.

Dino examined you and Brian and said, "Looking at it, seems like they're not really talking about anything interesting." 
Vernon wasn't sure of what to say. He was also confused himself. "Why'd she lie about having his dad go with her? Why is it that they're together alone?" Vernon kept thinking to himself. 

Joshua noticed Vernon's furrowed eyebrows. "Stop thinking like that." 

Vernon snapped out of his thoughts. "What do you mean?" 
"Don't jump to conclusions." said Joshua. "Maybe Brian's dad couldn't make it. "

"Yeah, Joshua's right." Woozi agreed. "You won't know until you ask her." 

"We're all curious too. Man up and go over there." added Emily. 

Vernon wasn't sure on what to do. He was worried that he'd get the answer he wouldn't want to hear. 

Dino ran out of patience. "SHOULD I DO IT FOR YOU?" 

Vernon stood up and went over to you. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*BACK TO YOU AND JOSHUA* 

As you guys were finishing up your first meal course, you asked the waiter to come over for the next. You guys weren't shocked that she next meal, was just as good as the one before. 

"This is a really good restaurant." Brian pointed out. 
"Yeah, it is. I should bring Vernon and everyone else here sometime." 

"(y/n) can I ask you something?" 

"Go ahead." you saying taking a sip of water. 
"How long have you and Vernon been together?" 

"Uhhmm.." you weren't sure how long because there's been so many bumps in the road. "A while." 

"Ahhh. I see, from your answer it seems like you guys have been together for a long time then." 

"Something like that." you said smiling awkwardly. 

"How did you and Joshua meet?" he asked. 

You thought about your relationship with Joshua, it was too much to explain so your answer was quick and simple. "Through other friends." 

"I see, that's cool." Brian says. 

While you were eating someone tapped you on the shoulder. You looked up to see who it was. 
"Vernon?" you say shocked. "Why're you here?" 

In the corner of your eyes you saw Joshua,Dino, Woozi and Emily walking up to the table.
"We were hear to eat, and saw you suddenly." explained Emily. 
Brian was also surprised to see everyone. "Oh? You guys are all here, we should eat together." he suggested. 

"SEEMS LIKE YOU GUYS ARE A BIT BUSY. SO WE'LL TAKE THE INVITE SOME OTHER TIME YOU KNOW?" Dino said. 

Vernon spoke up. "I thought your dad was going to be here." he said to Brian. 
"Ahh, yeah he was supposed to, but he was called to an overseas business trip suddenly." he explains. 

"Yeah it's true." you say. 

"Are you guys done? I want to take (y/n) home." said Vernon. 

"We're in the middle of our dinner, you guys could join us." Brian responded. 

Dino spoked for Vernon. "I'M PRETTY SURE HE DOESN'T WANT TO JOIN. SO IF YOU DON'T MIND WE'LL BE TAKING (Y/N) BACK." he said grabbing your arm.

"Isn't that a little rude?" said Brian. "You're disrupting someone else's meal."

Joshua wasn't able to read Brian's attitude. 

"WELL YOU'RRRRREEEEE DISRUPTING SOMEONE ELSE'S RELATIONSHIP!" Dino barks back. 

Joshua tries to calm Dino down. "Dino, stop." 

"(y/n) are you done? Can I take you home?" Vernon asks you. 

You answer honestly, "Well we're not done. But I do want to go home.." 

"SEEEEEEEEEEE." Dino said peering at Brian. 

"Ahh..  I see.." Brian says sadly. "I guess I'll leave him to you then." 

Vernon takes your hand. "Let's go (y/n)." 

He gives Brian one last look before walking off with you. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*AT HOME WITH YOU AND JOSHUA* 
 

The car ride home was silently. You could feel the tension in the air. After walking out of the restaurant everyone left in their own direction. They could tell that you and Vernon wanted alone time to speak. 
You and Vernon sat down on the couch once you got home. Everything was silent for a second before you decided to speak up. 

"Brian was being honest. I met his dad earlier today, but then he was called to leave." you explain. "His dad had already made reservations for us at the restaurant, and said that we shouldn't let it go to waste. So me and him decided to go." 

Vernon didn't say anything for a second. "Okay." 

"Okay?" you were wondering why he didn't say anything else. "Are you mad?" 

He stood up and walked to the kitchen to get some water. "I don't know what else to say." 

You followed him to the kitchen. "Anything but okay. I can tell you're upset." 

"I am, but what can I do about?" he says taking a sip of water. "Yeah, I'll admit that I'm jealous but I can't do anything about that right?" 

"Why would you be jealous now. He's just being FRIENDLY Vernon. He's been helping me get along at work, and all he's been is nice. Nothing more than that ok?" 

"FRIENDLY.. I know when a guy is FRIENDLY.. and when a guy is REALLY FRIENDLY, and right now I think he's being REALLY FRIENDLY." 

"Come on. You have got to be kidding me." you said dismayed. "I trusted you with that Kim girl at the club. Why can't you trust me and Brian? You told me that you were just HELPING her get back at her ex. Brian is just HELPING me at work." 

"BUT IT'S DIFFERENT (Y/N) I KNOW WHAT'S HE'S TRYING TO DO." Vernon said raising his voice. "YOU'RE JUST TOO BLIND TO SEE IT." 

You were upset by his words. "I'M NOT BLINDED BY ANYTHING OK? JUST STOP FREAKING OUT OVER THIS WILL YOU?" 

"I'M NOT FREAKING OUT." he argues back. "NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE..." 

"WHAT DOES?" 

"HE SAVES YOU IN THAT CHEMISTRY ROOM ACCIDENT, HE APPEARS ALL OF THE SUDDEN AT THE LIBRARY WITH YOU, HE TAKES YOU TO THE INTERVIEW AND HELPS YOU, NOT ONLY THAT BUT HIS DAD IS THE PRESIDENT OF FLEDIS. THIS MAKES SENSE. HE'S TRYING TO GET YOU TO LIKE HIM! HE LIKES YOU! ISN'T THIS OBVIOUS." 

"NONE OF THIS MAKES SENSE. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU CAN'T JUST TRUST ME WHEN I TELL YOU THAT WE'RE JUST CO-WORKERS AND FRIENDS." you say annoyed. "WHEN I BELIEVE IN YOU, YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN ME. IS IT SO HARD TO RETURN THAT FAVOR?" 

Vernon breathes out a frustrated breath. "It's not hard. But it is hard when HE'S IN THE WHOLE PROBLEM." 

You were getting frustrated with him and gave up on the conversation. "You know what.. whatever. If you don't believe me that's fine. " you say walking upstairs. "I'm going to bed." 

Vernon didn't hold you back. If he did he knew that he'd end up hurting your feelings, and messing everything up.

 

That night you went to sleep upset. You rolled back and forth in bed trying to fall asleep. Vernon wasn't sleeping with you that night, he slept downstairs on the couch apparently. You wanted to speak to him but at the same time you didn't. You were upset that he wasn't able to trust you, and you felt guilty at the same time. Unable to do anything you slept through the night. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*THE NEXT MORNING* 

Later that morning you and Vernon got ready in silence. You didn't say anything to each other.School was closed since it was a holiday so you went to work earlier than usual. After getting ready you grabbed your bag and was about to leave the house. 
 

"(y/n) let me take you to work." offered Vernon. 

"It's fine. I can bus." you say putting your heels on. 

"Please, let's forget everything that happened last night. Okay? I'm sorry,  I know that I should be trusting you more. It's just that I get jealous too easily." he went over and gave you a hug. "Babe, I'm really sorry." 

You gave in and hugged him back. "Well don't be okay? " you rested your head on his shoulder. "I love you, and you don't need to be jealous of anyone." you kissed him. 

"I love you too." he said kissing you back. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*AT WORK* 

After Brian dropped you off, he promised to pick you up after work. 
"Wait for me at the front, I'll pick you up after you're done okay?" 

You nodded your head and kissed him on the cheek. "Oh no, I forgot that we have a company party today." you tell him.

"Ahh, then text me once you're done?" 

"Sounds good." You got out of the car and closed the door. 

Entering the building you were greeted by Brian as usual. 
"Morning." he said brightly. 

"Morning." 
"Are you going to the company party?" he asked. 

"Yeah, are you?" 

"Yeah." Brian responded. "I'll see you there." 
That was the only time you guys talked for the whole day. 
 

*LATER THAT DAY AT THE PARTY* 


After work you headed downstairs to the big meeting room, that was turned into a party room for today. Your co-workers greeted you with drinks and snacks. 
 

"(Y/N)! YOU'RE HERE! COME DRINK WITH US." you friend Lee Hi said handing you a shot glass. 

You accepted it. All of the sudden everyone started shouting. "SHOT SHOT SHOT SHOT SHOT SHOT!" Under pressure you drank all of it. A second later your glass was filled again by someone else.  

 

"BRIAN! YOU'RE HERE!" the manager shouted. Clearly you could tell that she was drunk from her tone of voice. 

"Hey (y/n)." Brian greeted you. 

"Oh hi." 

"How is it so far." he asks. 

"As you can see, it's pretty crazy." 
Someone decided to suggest a game, "WE SHOULD ALL PLAY A GAME! A DRINKING GAME! LOSER HAS TO DRINK THIS WHOLE ENTIRE BUCKET OF BEER MIXED WITH OTHER STUFF." 
Surprisingly everyone agreed and got into a circle. You were a week drinker so you didn't want to play. 

"Come on (y/n) it'll be fun." Brian said tugging your shirt. 

"No I'm okay. You can go ahead and play. I'll just watch or something." 

"NOPE! YOU'RE COMING WITH ME." he took your hand and sat you down on a chair. 

For the game you guys had to shout out a number in order, but if you said the number at the same time as someone else then that mean's you're out, and you would have to chug the whole tub of beer. 

You ended up losing more often than you thought you would. After the second drink you started to feel your cheeks burning up. 

"I'M NOT PLAYING ANY MOREEE." you said slurring your words. 

"ONE MORE SHOT ONE MORE SHOT." everyone shouted. 

Brian noticed that you didn't look too good. 

"I think I should take her home. Let's end the game for tonight." he says picking you up. 

"AWHHH. PLEASE ONE MORE!" someone whined. 

He ignored what everyone was doing or saying and picked you up. 

"Let's go (y/n)." 

You were too unconscious to say or do anything. 

"Aigooo. Look at you at drunk." Brian said while piggy backing you into the elevator. 

"PSHH. I'M NOT DRUNK." you say on his back. "PUT ME DOWN! WHERE ARE YOU TAKING MEEEEE." 

"Ommo, I'm taking you home." 

"BUT I DON'T WANT TOOOOOO. I WANT TO PARTY PARTY PARTYYYYY." you said punching your fist in the air. 

"No more partying, that's enough for tonight." 


As you guys got off the elevator and walked to the parking lot Brian put you in his car. 
"GET THIS OFF OF MEEEE. I FEEL SO SUFFOCATED." you screamed.

Brian tried to calm you down. "No, this has to be on you ok? Just wait a bit, you'll be home soon." 

You asleep during the car ride. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*WITH VERNON* 
 

"What the heck, why isn't she texting me to pick her up." he said walking around the house. 

He checked the clock and it was nearly midnight. Vernon tried calling you over and over again but you didn't call or text back. 

He decided to grab his keys and go, just as he went out a car pulled up. It was Brian and he was carrying you. 
 

"Why do you have her?" Vernon asks looking at you unconscious in his arms. 

"She's drunk."

"Here, you can give her to me now." he said putting his arms out. 

Brian carefully hands you over trying to not wake you up. 
"You can go now." Vernon says carrying you inside the house. "Also next time. I can take care of her, she's MY girlfriend after all." 

"Doesn't mean I can't care for her." Brian says back. 

"What is it that you're trying to do? I have an idea but I'm not sure whether I'm right or now." Vernon asks. 
"You're guess is right." 

Vernon furrowed his eyebrows. 
"I do like her, and I am trying to get her to come to me."