Chapter 14: She's dead..

Ugly Beauty (seventeen fanfic)

*AT THE WEDDING* 

"Everyone please prepare for the grand entrance from the groom and bride." Lilly's mom announces. 

"Ew. Groom and bride, gross." said Dino. 
"I don't know what's wrong with him, I think she gave him some sort of drug. " Hoshi says.

"OR WAS HE BRAINWASHED?" Dino exclaimed. 

"Shhh." Lillys mom snapped at you guys. 
"I wanna take a spoon and stab her too." Dino whispered. 
"I have a pen." Emily says. 

 

*WEDDING MUSIC STARTS* 
Everyone stands up and the doors open. Joshua is wheeling in Lilly on her wheelchair as they make their way down the aisle. Lilly smiling happily makes Emily want to bite her head right off. Joshua was also smiling, but everyone knew that under that smile was someone suffering. 
They reach the priest and they begin the ceremony. Lilly says her vows to Joshua, and Joshua does the same to her. 
 

"So Lilly, do you take Joshua to be your husband?" The priest asks.

"I do." she says. 

"Joshua, do you take Lilly to be your wife?" 

"I do." he says with a teethy smile. 

They put their wedding rings on each other. 

"Does anyone object? If not, please forever hold your peace." 

All of the sudden S.Coups stands up.

"I OBJECT." 

Dino, and Hoshi proceeds to stand up.

"SO DO I." 

Emily and the group stands up. "We all do." she says. 

"What do you guys think you're doing right now?" Joshua says turning around. 
"We think we're saving you from a huge mistake." says Woozi.
"I'm going to get married. What're you talking about. How is this a huge mistake?" he asks.

"WELL FIRST OF ALL.  IT'S HERRRRRRRR." Dino says flinging his arms towards Lilly. 

"You guys are such horrible people. I can't believe you're trying to ruin my wedding.." Lilly says sadly. 

Joshua takes her hand and holds it.

"I'm sorry baby." Joshua says to her.

"BABY?! WHAT THE F- OH MY GOD." Emily shouts.

"CAN'T YOU GUYS BEHAVE YOURSELF? This isn't how you're supposed to be acting. DID YOU FORGET MY DAUGHTER SAVED YOURS?"

"YOU TOLD ME THAT (Y/N) PUSHED HER DOWN. AND I KNOW HER, SHE WOULD NEVER. IT'S MORE LIKE YOU PUSHING HER DOWN." Emily barked back. 
Joshua intruded the conversation. "If you guys are going to act like this please get out." he said.

"Fine, before we leave let me ask you one last thing." Emily said.

"What." 

"Did you really love (y/n)? Or was this all a joke to you." she asked. 

All eyes were on Joshua, everyone was expecting the truth to come out of this mouth.  

He walked towards you guys and said,"What kind of question is that? Especially when it's my wedding day. Of course she means nothing to me, don't you remember? I even told her that. Weren't you guys there when I took off the bracelets? Whatever we had is gone, vanished, goodbye, never happened.The only thing that exists now is me and Lilly. We can finally have our happy ending. " 

"See? I told you guys. He loves me again.." Lilly said grabbing onto his hands. 

"Goodbye Joshua." Emily says leaving. Everyone followed her out of the church. Joshua couldn't say anything, his lips were sealed. He saw his friends walking away from him one by one.. 

"Let's continue the wedding now that they're gone." Lilly said to the priest. 

As the ceremony continued Mrs.Lee sneaked out to go find you guys.  

"Excuse me." Mrs.Lee said. 

"What. We're leaving ok?" Emily says. 

"Good."

"Is that all you came to say?" Mingyu asked.
"I wanted to ask you guys if you wouldn't come see Joshua anymore." 

"That won't be happening." Emily said. 

"Good to hear. You can leave now." she said shooing you guys. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*WITH VENRON* 
"(Y/N)? (Y/N)?" he yelled around the beach hoping that you would still be there. After 10 minutes of waiting and calling for you he started to panic. He didn't know what to do so he ran to the car and called Dino thinking that you might've been with them.
 

"Vernon? How're you guys doing." Dino asked. 

"She isn't with you?" 

"Who (y/n)?" 

"YES (Y/N)" 

"No. Why would she? Did something happen?" 

"I DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE IS. I WAS WITH HER BUT THEN I WENT TO GET MY PHONE AND WHEN I CAME BACK HER STUFF AND EVERYTHING WAS LEFT BEHIND." he said in a panic tone. 

"Okay, calm down. Come back here and we'll find her okay?" 
"NO. WE DON'T HAVE TIME. WHAT IF SHE'S HURT." 

"Okay okay. We'll look for her here, and you go look for her there alright?" Dino said. 

Vernon hung up the phone. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*BACK TO EVERYONE ELSE* 

"(Y/N) WENT MISSING." Dino announced to the group. 

"WHAT." Emily said. 

"Vernon just called and said that she disappeared. She left her phone and everything behind, there's no trace of her." 

"I think I might know who did this.." Hoshi said. 

Dino raised his finger and said, "Mrs.Lee?" 

"Bingo." Hoshi said. 
"But would she?" Seungkwang asked. 

"Who else would suddenly kidnap her. This makes perfect sense. If she's kidnap and gone, then her and Joshua wouldn't be able to see each other anymore." Emily said. 
"Let's go find out for ourselves." Woozi said. 

Everyone went back into the alter. But no one was in there, everything ended already.

"Where'd they go?" Jun asked.

"Let's split up and find them." S.Coups suggested.

Everyone splitted up into groups to find Mrs.Lee and Lilly. Dino and Hoshi went into a room behind the church but no one was there, Jun and The8 went to look in the hallways but no one was found, S.Coups,Wonwoo, and Mingyu stayed at the church just incase they came back. Woozi and Emily went behind the church and that's where they were, Joshua was about to get into the car until he saw Emily and Woozi come. 
 

"Aren't you guys supposed to be gone?" Mrs.Lee asked. 

"Where's (y/n)." Woozi said. 

"How should I know that?" Lillys mom answered. 
"We know you did something." said Emily.

"I did nothing to her, she's your friend why are you blaming me for her where abouts." Lilly's mom said.

Joshua was shocked by Emily's accusations.

"Can you guys just stop and leave? I'm so tired of you blaming things on her. I'm sure (y/n) just went somewhere. "

"SNAP OUT OF IT JOSHUA WILL YOU? THIS ISN'T YOU. WHAT'D SHE DO? BRIBE YOU? WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU. CAN'T YOU GET SH*T THROUGH YOUR HEAD. (Y/N) IS GONE. THE GIRL YOU LOVE IS GONE.." Woozi said angrily. 

"Let's go home. Please Joshua." Lilly said tugging his shirt. 
He turned around and looked at her, "Mhm. Let's go home" 
Just like that they got in the van and drove off. 

"I CAN'T ING BELIEVE THIS." Emily said. 

Just as they left Wonwoo sprinted over.

"Wonwoo did you find something?" Woozi asked. 

"I-I j-just got a c-call from Vernon." he said out of breath.

S.Coups spoke for him. "The police found security footage of (y/n) being put into a van. They got the license plate but Vernon's waiting for the location." 
"THIS B*TCH IS DEAD." Emily said.

"Where's Vernon now?" said Woozi. 

"He's at the police station waiting still. He texted me the adress." 

"LETS GO." Emily said. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*WITH VERNON*


Everyone arrived at the station and saw Vernon. 

"Did you get the location yet?" asked The8 

"No not yet." Vernon answers. "Did you guys get anything?" he asks.
"I'm 100% sure Lilly's mom did this." Emily says.

"No.. I'm still waiting. Does Joshua know?" Vernon says. 

"He's too in ing fake love to know anything right now." Dino says. 
"He doesn't believe anything?" 

"No. Not one bit, he even got mad at us for asking." Woozi explains. 

"Guys." Vernon said catching everyone's attention. 

"What?" Jeonghan asked. "Did you remember something?" 

"Joshua told me that I'd have to take care of (y/n). He said, "Take her and love her." and something about screwing everything up." he explains.

"LILLY. WHAT IF SHE THREATENED HIM THAT IF THEY DON'T GET BACK TOGETHER (Y/N) WOULD GET HURT." Hoshi says. 

"THAT'S IT." Emily exclaims. 

"We have the location." said the police. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*WITH MRS. LEE AND LILLY* 
 

"Do you think they'll find out?" Lilly asks her mom. 

"I'm not sure honey, but I don't think so." 

"But what if they do.." 

"No what if's because they won't. She'll be dead and gone before they'll be able to find her." 

Joshua happened to walking by during their conversation and overheard everything. 
"WHAT DID YOU DO?" he says opening the door and scaring Lilly. 

"Were you there the whole time?" Lilly asked. 

"YES I WAS AND TELL ME WHAT YOU JUST SAID." 

"U-Uhm, Joshua. Nothing, forget what you heard." Mrs.Lee said.
'NO DON'T TELL ME TO FORGET, WHAT KIND OF JOKE IS THIS. I MARRY YOUR DAUGHTER AND YOU STILL HURT HER? THIS ISN'T WHAT I AGREED ON." he snaps at Lilly's mom.

"THIS WAS THE ONLY WAY JOSHUA.. YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND." said Lilly. 

"WHAT DID YOU DO.."  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*WITH YOU*


You slowly regained consciousness, and came back to your senses. The first thing you saw when you opened your eyes was a waterfall. You looked around at your surroundings and it was the cliff that you guys went hiking on. When you tried standing up your body refused to because you were tied to a chair.

"She's awake." You turned your head to look, and there were 5 guys with black ski masks over their face. You were too scared to say anything as the approached you. 

"Hmm.. What should we do with you?" they asked while laughing.

You tried wiggling your way out of the ropes but it was impossible. The knots were too tight to get out of unless they were cut.

"Stop moving will you."  

"LET ME GO." you said loudly.

"Wow. I guess you won't be an easy one then." the guy says.

"What're you going to do." you said.
"We were supposed to kill you but that isn't any fun." 

"W-what? Kill me?" you say.

"We were hired to but we might as well have some fun before that. Right guys?" the man asks looking at his friends. They started to touch your face and your snicker things about your body. One of the guys looked at your face and spit right in his. 

"B*TCH!" he said slapping you in the face. 

It was a slap but it felt like a punch.

"Do you think spitting IS GONNA SCARE US?" one of them grabbed your hair and yanked it back.
You spat in his face again. 

"THIS ING ." the main yelled. "PUSH HER OFF." he ordered his guys. 

You knew at this exact second that you were going to die, no one even knows that you're about be murdered. There was no use in trying to struggle, you said your farewells in your head. 

You took one last good look at your surroundings and closed your eyes. You could feel the guys beginning to push you over the edge.

"WAIT STOP! (Y/N)!" You opened your eyes to see that it was Vernon. You looked at him and mouthed "I love you." and gave one last smile before you could feel your body fall in mid air. 
"NOOOOOOOOOO! I'M TOO LATE.."