23: Hidden

A Beautiful Mistake

This time, she totally blanked out. Kwangsoo confessed to her? Why? She knows she is not Kwangsoo type. But he just asked her to be his girlfriend.

"Kwangsoo yah.. You know I have a boyfriend right?" she was refering to the statement she made during their first gathering.

"I know.. M for Mongji right? I saw your manager last time. She told me you always refer your dog as your boyfriend. She also told me you haven't met anyone for months." Kwangsoo explained. Now she know she is doom. What should she do? Should she just reject him? Isn't that too cruel?

"Kwangsoo yah.. Mianhae..I have someone that I love." 'Truth are better than lies arent it?'-her inner thought. At first, she was thinking to lie. But then, she don't want to lie him. She don't think she could lie to him. If there any feeling for him, it was a simply a sibling feeling. That's right. This is a real sibling feeling. The one she with Jaesuk have are different than this. She can saw it in his eyes. Kwangsoo was hurt but it's better for him to hurt now than to hurt later. As for Kwangsoo, he been ready for this and yet it was unbearable for him. Maybe it's wrong for him to hope too much from her. But still, he glad that he confessed. A weigh on his shoulder was relieved yet a weighed was add to his heart.

"I know this would happen so it's okay.. But.. may I know who is him?" he asked her again. Now she totally stuck. What should she say? She can't just admit he is Yoo Jaesuk. Well, there's no other choice than lie.

"Well, a childhood friend."she lied. Although she felt sorry toward him. This is the best answer she could give. She felt sorry for Kwangsoo as his happy face just gone due to her rejection. She wish she could just accept him. But she can't lie her own feeling. The one she love is Yoo Jaesuk. It's a statement that's going to stay for a period of time in her heart.

_________________________________________________________

The next day, they have another filming. Since it is a two day shoot. They were having a horror special so they are filming in an old building during night time.

"This is so scary.. I don't think I can shoot for Running Man anymore. Omma!! I want to go home!!" Jihyo is talking to the camera. She was hiding. Then suddenly, the reaper saw her and she ran. She keeps running just then, the whole building blackout. She looks back and her VJ was not with her. It was dark and she can't see really clearly. Every the corridor she pass look the same. Still, she can only depend to the wall. Hoping she might find a way out. She was scared. Afraid something may jump out and scare her. Then, she heard a sound. She ask who is it but no one reply. And when she try to turn away, someone pulls her. It is a man. His right hand was on her waist and the oher hand was closing . She was struggling to free herself and then the man speak.

"It's me." she know that voice very well. It's him. She stop struggling so he put down his hand. His right hand is still on her waist while the other is on her shoulder. He is back hugging her.