12: He cared for her.

A Beautiful Mistake

Counting days, it has already been a week she stays at the hospital. In these days, the members always come to visit her but still, it's Jaesuk who comes often. As he always stops by three times a day to send her foods, to ensure she's fine and so on. She was greatly touched by his gentleman action, but still, she knows Jaesuk does it out of guilt and feeling it is his responsibility that makes Jihyo becomes like that. She doesn't want to look weak. She keeps ignore his help but still, Jaesuk doesn't care. She knows well that Jaesuk is a very busy person but at the same time seeing him willing to spend his time with her makes she feels occupy. And yes, if she is asked about liking him, it will be a definitely yes. She does realize this fact a long time ago. But thinking that he has a family to care, she decides to back off. But day by day, Jaesuk caring attitude makes she falls for him deeply and deeper each day. That's why she is hoping to be cured as soon as possible then started to avoid him.

**flashback**

That night, when all the members went home. Jaesuk returned to the hospital. When he reached Jihyo's room, she has awakened but she still weak.

"Are you okay?" he asked

"Feeling more better. Thanks for worrying." She smiled at him.

"It's because of the highway incident right? When I suddenly hit the break." he looked at her.

"Ani yo~ I get this when I bumped into my house door." she doesn't dare to look into his eyes. Afraid that her eyes will betray her.

"Lie. Kwangsoo told me already. You told him that you got into a small accident last week during our first group dinner." he looked at her waiting for her reaction. He was angry at the fact that Jihyo did not tell him about her shoulder. Now, he became angrier on the fact that Jihyo lied him again. Jihyo looked away immediately. 

"I thought it was a normal pain. I never thought it would get into as serious as this. But it's okay, I can take care myself"

Hearing she said like made his boiling point finally reached the peak again.

"Take care yourself well? Song Jihyo! Why do you keep ignore other people help?! I know you wish to look strong but when you refuse to receive help when you need it, it's not strong, it's a stupidity. Look at yourself now, is this what do you mean by well?!" This time she was shocked to see this side of him. As he never went on high voice at her before. But at the same time, it was a brand new feeling she got from him. She liked the idea of him worried about her. She liked the warmth when he cared about her. Yoo Jaesuk was like an endless hole for her. She knew that there won't be any end about him but still she willing to jump in, just to know him.

"I'm sorry, oppa... I promise it won't happen twice.." she reassured him.

**flashback end**

Today is the day she is allowed to go home. The doctor advises she to rest well and try not to use her shoulder. She is asked to come to the hospital once a week for check up. Although she is a sleepy head, today she manages to wake up early. She packed her bag can't wait to go home.She was alone in her room until her phone rang. It was her manager.

"Hello? Jihyo yah .. I think you may have to wait for three hours"

"Why though?"

"The company asked us to send the newbie actress to her filming side first. Sorry Jihyo, I'll come as fast as possible? "

"Nevermind unnie, I'll just go home by myself."

"But you are.."

"It's okay~ The taxi's here I go first see you at home bye !" She speaks quickly and hung up the call. She doesn't want to trouble her manager so much since her manager keeps being scolded by the upper management because of her. She looks at her watch and it was 5.30 in the evening. She wonders how she goes home. She checks at her wallet and realizes that it was with her manager. Just when she was about to leave, Jaesuk went in and say,

"Let's go, your taxi's here." he take her bag and left the room. In this situation, Jihyo only blankly looks at the door then follow his steps.