10: Hidden knight, Kwangsoo

A Beautiful Mistake

The missions are kinda easy as Jihyo could easily do them. All those time, Kwangsoo tried his best to make her noona use her hand lesser. Jaesuk also realizes about that together with the other member. Like when the arm wrestling mission, Kwangsoo purposesly lose to her right when the whistle was blown. Then, on the catch the fish mission, he purposely catches all the fish and put them in her basket then fill his own.

"Yah Kwangsoo! I know you like Jihyo but isn't this too much?" said Haha when they having a short break.

"Ayy hyung, Jihyo is a girl okay. I just don't want her to squeeze in and get hurt when doing those mission." Said Kwangsoo and look at Jihyo.

'yah! Lee Kwang-soo! you're too obvious!' she looks at him.

'i just worry about your shoulder..' he look at her then her shoulder

Sensing something was going between the two of them makes Jaesuk feel kinda uncomfortable but at the same time, he tries to understand what's they are relaying to each other. Just then he realizes something was weird about Jihyo today. Earlier during the arm wrestling mission, she could use both hands since she is a girl, but it seems like she purposely uses her right hand only. And during the catch fish mission, she also only uses right hand to catch fish. In conclusion, she rarely or tried to not use her left hand at all. But before he could do anything about that, the short break ends and they start filming again.

On the last mission, they were playing tag ripping game. Although Kwangsoo tried to stay in the game to protect Jihyo, he, unfortunately, being ousted by Jongkook together with Haha. As he was in the jail, he keeps walking around and seems to be worried about Jihyo's shoulder.

On the other hand, when Jihyo and Gary were trying to run away from Jongkook and Haha, they were trapped in a room and in the midst of the game, Jongkook accidentally pull Jihyo left hand too hard and rip her tag. Trying to cover her pain, she went to the toilet alone and collapsed immediately when she reach there.

"Kang Gary, out. Song Jihyo out." the speaker announces the ousted member. As soon that was announced, Gary went to the jail alone. Realizing that Jihyo was not with him, he started to panic.

"Hyung, where is Jihyo? " Kwangsoo asked Gary.

"She went to the toilet earlier. I though she comes back already?" Gary replied.

"Which floor's toilet she went?!!" Kwangsoo starts to panic.

"2..flo.." without waiting for Gary to finish his sentence, Kwangsoo rushed out to the second floor. He runs past Jaesuk and Jongkook who was in a midst of the tearing battle. Seing something was wrong with Kwangsoo, Jaesuk asked Jongkook to follow him.

While at the second floor, Kwangsoo went in the women toilet while shouting for Jihyo.

"SONG JI HYO!! SONG JI HYO!!" he started to get panic when he hears a soft knocking sound at the storage room. Without hesitation, he kicked the room and saw Jihyo was lying on the floor weakly.

"Noona,noona!!" he carried her with a bridal style and bring she out from the toilet. When he go out, Jaesuk and Jongkook saw him carrying an unconscious Jihyo.

"Follow me!" Jaesuk shouted and Kwangsoo only obeys. Seing this side of his hyung makes him afraid that the situation doesn't allow him to. Jaesuk went berserk the moment he saw Jihyo was unconcious. He knows something went off about her but he never knows it was this serious.