35: Cafe

A Beautiful Mistake

A few days later..

Jaesuk been busy recently. There been a few night they didn't date. Everytime when Jihyo asked him, he will said that he was busy. She was okay for the first and second day but soon, she started to miss him a lot recently.

He want to meet her so badly, but his wife existence makes it hard for him to go out. His wife keep asked him to bring them out during night time. Everytime when Jaesuk offered to bring her out during daylight, she will say she is tired and insist to went out during night. Claiming that she are not adapted with the time frame. But as far as he knows, his wife never act like this before. But since he is a gentleman type, he doesn't say anything about it. Since she is his wife and he respect her. But the little deed that he doesn't know is, his wife motive only one. To stop them from seeing each other. But she knows this won't stop them long enough. She have to meet her.

____________________________________________________________________

'Something was strange.. Something just doesnt feel right.. He was hiding something. But what is it?' she keep thinking about that lately. She miss him a lot. She want to meet him. But knowing that he was busy makes she back off. She don't want to distrupt his privacy and work time. Sometimes, she been thinking to meet him during daylight, but she knows that would be risky. So she just keep waiting for him.

*handphone ringing*

Just then, her phone rang. She look at the screen and it was an unknown number. She doesn't know either she should take it or not. But still, the phones keep ringging until it annoyed her so she picked it up.

"Hello?"she asked.

"Hello? Song Jihyo-ssi right?" A woman asked. 'A woman? Who is she? How she get my number?'

"Yes I'm..." she replied.

"Well, I would like to meet you for some business. Would you meet me at the cafe next to the playground there? The one at your neighbourhood."

"Business? May I know what is it?" Jihyo asked

"It's about your scandal."

Jihyo panicked.'"Eh? With?"

"Yoo Jaesuk-ssi."

This time, Jihyo totally panicked. She though it was about her and other person. But when the woman mentioned Jaesuk name. She totally worried. She don't know how to react. 'Should she meet this woman? What if she really know?'

"Ay~ That's riduculous.Me and Jaesuk are just a variety partner. Nothing more nothing less." she lied.

"Oh yeah? But I got some picture of you two .. in a park. Aren't you interested?" the woman try to bait Jihyo.

She shivered. Park? As what she know. There's no one knows about the park. Only Kwangsoo. Could he told her about them? She refuse to think like that. She don't want to make assumptions. But hearing she said it confidently makes she feels threaten. So she decided to meet her. At least, she have to know who is the woman.

"Okay then. What time you wish to meet?"

"Now." the woman replied.

"What? Isn't too rush? I haven't prepare anything."

"It's okay, I can wait. Take your time then. But not too much. See you. Bye." the woman hang up. Jihyo was silent after the lines went off. She don't what to do.

'Should I call him? What if there's reporters there?' 'Let's just settle this by yourself Song Jihyo. You can do it.'

So, she rushed and prepare herself.

 

At the other side...

 

She looks at her phone. After she hang up, she look at the time. 11.48AM. This was the decision she made. She knows she will have to meet Jihyo soon or later. If not, Jaesuk will be brought down by her when the media found out. She can't risked that as she knows how hard her husband been working to earn everything he have now. That woman will only bring disaster to him and their family.

Right on 12.18 PM, she saw Jihyo comes in. She wave her hand and Jihyo take her seat infront of her.

"Let me ask you a question first. Are you a reporter?" Jihyo asked the woman infront of her.

"Nope."

"How can you proved that?" Jihyo asked again. Because that woman reply, she leisurely take a sip of her coffee. Then she look at Jihyo again and replied.

"Because I'm Yoo Jaesuk wife. His official woman." She purposely pressed on the word of 'Official'. As if her sudden request to meet her aren't enough, she try to mentally break Jihyo down.

But at least Jihyo knows something. From the moment the woman introduced herself, Jihyo knows that this woman is tough and this woman also knows Jaesuk and her.  It will be a hard battle with her.

As she refuse to seems weak, she give her a smile and said.. "No wonder. Then let me do my self's intro. I'm Song Jihyo. Nice to meet you." she didn't add anything, As she knows she don't have the right. But at the very least she promise to stay strong. Since she and this woman was two different person in two different world. As for now, this is the woman's world.