15: Her desperate smile

A Beautiful Mistake

Including this week, will be one month she avoiding him. Lately, her emotion went worse as she can't afford to take the risk to drink alcohol and cease her pain. She start to become depress and she even eat medicine due to insomia. As she thought that things should get better, the opposite happen.

As for him, he become more and more frustrated. The seldomly drink alcohol man start to drink a lot recently. He felt tortured by her. He keep trying and trying to ask her about this matter, but she keep avoid it.

Then this one night, he was driving to home. He pass a restourant and saw her. With Kwangsoo. She was smilling brightly. He stop a while at the restourant until they left. An urge of jealousy starts to eat him up.

'How can you smilling brightly with the other guy when I'm dying here. It's painful Jihyo. Why you avoid me? 'He look at them, saw how Kwangsoo open the door for her and how she smile on the act. Knowing that he can't handle the pressure anymore, he decided to drink.

_________________________________________

She was laughing brightly. Even when Kwangsoo was telling an unfunny jokes. 'I need to be strong. I need to laugh. I need to survive from this pain. Laugh Jihyo, laugh. Laugh until your heart explode.'

"Noona, is that really funny?" Kwangsoo was looking at his noona. As for him, the jokes he said wasn't that funny. But Jihyo was laughing loudly until her tears come out. But Jihyo know, that wasn't a tear from laughing too much, but it's a desperation that she try to be happy. Kwangsoo sense something was different with her noona lately. Although she was laughing and as rough like she always does. Something was wrong. That's why he ask her to drink soju with him. Thinking that maybe she will confess something. But instead of drinking, Jihyo said she doesn't feel like drinking. She ask Kwangsoo to bring her to eat at any restourant. All along the time, she keeps asking him to tell her funny jokes.

After having their dinner, Kwangsoo send her home. As she feel she can't handle the depression anymore, she went out and went to the bar. She was thinking to drink maybe one or two glass. Perhaps she will feel better.

But she never saw whats was coming.