11: He was worried

A Beautiful Mistake

All the way to hospital trip were silence. Jaesuk only keeps his eye on the road and Kwangsoo doesn't dare to start a conversation. Looking at Jihyo makes Kwangsoo become more regret in his decision.

'I should have told them. I should have stopped them. I should have ignored her threat. Stupid Kwangsoo! Idiot Kwangsoo! What you have you done! You saw this coming! You know this going to happen!'

The same sentences keep repeat in his mind. How he wish to turn back the time. But at the same time, he is too scare about what Jihyo said. In the end, he just an innocent guy who fall in love to a lioness.

___________________________________________________

Right on the hospital, Jihyo was immediately brought into the ICU. Both of them already start worrying about bad things. As for Kwangsoo, he never knows that a swollen shoulder could make things become this serious. Just then, a nurse comes out and Jaesuk rushes to her.

"What happen?" Jaesuk asked.

"We suspected the patient have a fractured shoulder. It has swollen up until this kind of stage, she should be brought the moment this happen." the nurse explain. Her explanation makes Kwangsoo immediately breaks down. He went blank and he doesn't know what he can do. He was regret. So regret. Then the nurse left and the situation stays silent until Jaesuk broke the silence.

"Is this what you guys try to hide earlier?" Jaesuk looks at Kwangsoo but Kwangsoo only keeps his head down and nodded.

"Why did you stay silent."Jaesuk talk in a serious tone. He was breathing deeply trying to control the boiling point inside him.

"She threatens me..." still keeps his head down. Just then, Jaesuk snaps and talk in a higher tone.

"Even when she threaten you! Even when she stops you! You should just ignore and at least tell me! Don't you see how serious this maybe?! After finish, his sentence, Kwangsoo's mind starts to fill in with frustration and regret. He knows! He saw! And yet he never thought this far.

"I don't know hyung, I saw it coming and yet I was afraid of noona being angry with me if I speak out. She even threatens me about not talking with me. Hearing that makes me back out even when I know I shouldn't." He finally speaks out what he feel. Seeing he become like that, Jaesuk cool down and realize something.

Lee Kwangsoo is serious about Song Jihyo.

"Kwangsoo yah, sorry for scolding you. It's just next time don't do it anymore okay?" Jaesuk uses his normal tone. He knows that Kwangsoo also regret. Just then, all the members come.

"Where's Jihyo?" - Haha

"Still inside. They suspect she has fractured her shoulder." -Jaesuk

"How come no one realizes her shoulder. She should tell us about this."- Sukjin

"I know. But I stayed silence when she asked me to.. " -Kwangsoo. All member look at him. Instead of scolding him. They keep telling him that's Jihyo will be fine.

"Was she already this bad when you know it?" -Jongkook

"Nope. She was fine when she doesn't use her shoulder. I don't really know what happen to her." -Kwangsoo

"I think I know.." said Gary and all the member attention went to him. Then Gary looks at Jongkook.

"Me? Why me?" -Jongkook

"You pull her hand to rip her tag off remember? I was with her." - Gary

Just like something surge in his head, Jongkook becomes moody. He started to think that he was at fault. If only he treats her like a woman.

"Then it's my fault.." -Jongkook

"Don't blame yourself. You don't know about it. Things already happen. No one is to blame at here. Just pray for her."-Jaesuk

And the member stayed silent. After an hour pass, the doctor comes out.

"May I see the guardian of Song Jihyo ssi?" Jaesuk raises his hand up.

"What happen to her?" -Jaesuk

"She experienced a post-traumatic on her shoulder. It commonly happens when something blocks the shoulder so sudden and makes it doesn't get to react."

"Such as?" -Jaesuk

"When a car suddenly breaks, the belt usually tighten itself to ensure the passenger stay still. Or something similar to that."

"Will it recovered?"

"Depends. Just she has to get enough rest. If not, she may really fracture her own shoulder."

"Okay, I get it. Thank you." The doctor slightly bowed and walk away. Jaesuk suddenly reminded about the highway where he suddenly hit the break.

"Did she get hurt because of that..? "