13: Her butler for the day

A Beautiful Mistake

Jaesuk open the car's door for her. Then he help she to put on her belt. All this time when he's here, he do all those things even the slightest one. And when he start driving, she keep looking at him again. Just like the last time. She don't know why, she just want to look at him. Then she started to wonder, how did Jeasuk come right on time. She don't remember telling him about her release today. As the question keep hunting her, she decide to ask him. But before she even open , Jaesuk say..

"If you are wondering about how I know your release and knowing that you don't have a ride home, it was just a purely concidence. I came because I don't have any work today. And about the release, II wrote myself as your guardian last time. The hospital informed me."

'Concidence? What a concidence you created Yoo Jaesuk.' his inner voice speaking.

**flashback**

Jaesuk was working when Jihyo's manager called him. He been telling her to call him if Jihyo need help.

"Hello?" -Jaesuk

"Hello Yoo Jaesuk ssi, it's me Jihyo manager. Sorry for disturbing if you are busy now? But last time you said to call when Jihyo need help so I decide to call."

"Oh, it's okay. I don't have anywork anyway. What's the matter."

"Today, Jihyo was allowed to go home. We was suppose to fetch her now but due to some consequences, we will have to fetch her three hours later. As she offer to go home herself by taxi, I don't think she could since her wallet was with me. So, can you help me to send her back? I don't think she was in the taxi yet since I heard the TV sound from her room."

"Okay, I go fetch her. I'll informed you when she's home." he hang up the phone, ask th PD to do the meeting next time saying that he have an emergency and leave immediately. He drive as fast as possible and he reach there, Jihyo was sitting at there blankly. He felt relieved to see her.

**Flashback end**

And by the time he reach there, he send her until she really reach her home. Jihyo was embarassed since it was the first time he came to her home. She invited him to come in, try to make a drink for him but instead, Jaesuk take the glass from her and make himself just like in his own home. He then make Jihyo sit down and put the drink infront of him.

"It was supposed to be me to serve you, you know.." She looks at him.

"It's okay, I'll be your butler for the day then." He smile at her. He look around her house. Clean, neat and tidy. Although Jihyo was appear to be a messy and clumsy person. He stop when he saw a picture of her with a dog. It was a Siberian Husky.

"Where is it?" Jaesuk pointed at the picture.

"At my manager home since I was away a week."

"What's his name?"

"Mongji. I always called him M. He was the one I mentioned last time." she smile

"Last time? When?"

"During the dinner.." she smile again. Jaesuk was confuse about that statement. He tried to recall and then he remembered something.

'M. His name start with M.'He remember Jihyo was talking about having a boyfriend and his name start with M. M for Mongji. He smile and looked at her.

"All this time your boyfriend is a dog?" -Jaesuk

"Yah! Don't say like that. Although he is a dog, but to me, he is the one I love the most and the one who love me the most. He is handsome than Woo Bin you know. He is so sweet that he always gives me kisses when I sleep. And when the thunder roar, he always stay my side." Jihyo jokes. As for Jaesuk, that would be first time in his history to feel jealous with a dog.

"But that doesn't mean no one loves you other than him." Jaesuk say out of jealousy.

"Who then?"

"I." He said and into her eyes. Deep.