32: Dicussion

A Beautiful Mistake

Later on that night, the members went home and everyone left. Except the three of them. They were sitting at the same table in a small restaurant. As the owner was a deaf person, they know they can speak comfortably.

"Now, let me start first. It's true?" Kwangsoo asked them.

"You already know the answer, why asked again?" Jihyo replied.

"Because I want to hear it from both of you." he answered.

"Okay then. It's right. We are in a relationship." Jaesuk answered Kwangsoo's question.

"For how long? Since when?" -Kwangsoo

"It been a few weeks we start to meet in secret. The day after our last week's filming." Jihyo replied.

"Then, that time, in the restaurant. You both were in the storage room right?" Kwangsoo asked the question he been eagered to ask. Jaesuk nodded.

"Wah.. Do you guys even realize what you guys are doing?" Kwangsoo ask them again. He is feel unbelievable. For him, this is absurd.

"Yes we have. But at the same time, we can't ignore our feelings. That's why we stay hidden. But in the end, you still found out." Jihyo replied. Jaesuk was holding her hand under the table. He's encouraging her. She looked at him, smilling. And he smile at her back. They look into each other eyes for a while then look at Kwangsoo. Luckily, there's no one at the restaurant except them and the owner. Which the owner was busy in her kitchen. While Kwangsoo, who saw them did that become angrier.

"What do you guys expect me to do then? One is the one I respected the most, one is the woman I love. How do you guys expect me to do about this?" said Kwangsoo.

"I don't ask too much. You just need to pretend you never know about both of us." Jihyo replied.

"What?! How do you expect me to do that? Do you guys really realize what will happen if the media find out? Or if the member found out? Today, it's only me. The next day, it maybe Haha hyung, Gary hyung, Jongkook hyung or even Sukjin hyung. People will notice. Both of you can't stay hidden forever." -Kwangsoo

"We know, but until then, just don't say anything. When it comes, we will face it together. That is what we have come to agree when we started." -Jaesuk. Jihyo looks at the man she loves, admiring his words. He is a reponsible man. He never say the word he don't mean. That's why she loves him more and willing to stay with him. Seeing Jihyo acting like that stings Kwangsoo's heart. How he wish that man she was looking right now is him. Not the hyung he respect the most.

Kwangsoo stayed silent for a while. He was deciding. Should he keep quiet? But that won't help anything. It will only make it worse. As much as he want to help them, he want to protect them. And the only way to protect them is to separate them.So in the end, he decide the become the bad guy. He don't care about the upcoming. He just want to protect the woman he loves.. and the hyung he respects.

He took a deep breath and replied them. "I'm sorry hyung. I can't help you about this. I will just say this once. Hate me as much as you guys wanted but still I'm going to exposed it. If you guys don't wish to ruin each other, then separate before I spit out." and when Kwangsoo finished his words, he left the restaurant.

Upon on Kwangsoo's response, Jihyo breaks down. As Jaesuk want to cheer her up, she brings her to their love park.