18: The first kiss

A Beautiful Mistake

"It's because I love you bastard!" she shouted out. He look at her blankly.

"Do you have any idea about loving someone you can't own? It's hurt! It's damn hurt and yet I can't tell anyone about it! How I wish to drunk myself with alcohol to get rid this pain but I can't! Since last time I almost blurted it out to you when I was drunk! Do you have any idea how lonely I felt to face this all by myself?!  I do know fall for you only meant to fall into an endless hole but still I'm willing to jump hundred and thousand time! Because I'm damn too into with you! I tend to end my night with those pills since this pain *she pointed at her heart* won't get away. That's why I choose to avoid you! since seeing you makes me pain and avoid you also makes me pain! I just want to feel alive! But since the very moment I fall for you, I feel like I'm dying. " she stop and look at his expression. He was shocked. Just like what she expected. She smirked and continue "See? I told you. You will regret the moment you know it." Her eyes went teary and she can't handle it anymore. She turn away and walk away quickly.

Suddenly, Jaesuk grab her, turn her around then kiss her passionately. Jihyo was shocked about his sudden kiss but then she tried to push him away. After a few struggle, she finally released. She look at him. Jaesuk also look at her. It seems like he just realize what he have done. He kissed her.

He don't know what got into him make him act like that. Is it the alcohol? But it doesn't seems to be the cause. He is pretty confident that he is sober. Then what's the reason? Her tears?

Jihyo doesn't stay at there. Afraid of what she may hear she run into her house and locked it. Jaesuk was chasing her. But the moment he reach there, Jihyo already went in her house. He pressed her door bell. He knows she won't open the door but still he keep trying.

"Jihyo!! Open the door!"

"Please!! Just leave.." she was crying inside. She don't want him to see this. She hates being weak especially in front of him. She keeps stopping and wiping her cheek but her tears keep flowing.

"Jihyo yah.. Don't be like this. We need to talk."

"Just go.. Please.. I beg you.. I don't want to talk about it.. Give me time.. Please.." she was sitting at the floor. Hearing her plead makes him feel guilty. He don't wish to leave. But still, he wants to give her some time. He shouldn't rush everything on her. He wants her to feel respected.

"Araseo. I respect you. I will leave first. Just please, take care" and he left. His heart felt heavy but he knows this is the best.. for now.