7: Mister M

A Beautiful Mistake

His heart skips a beat. He doesn't know why. The moment Jihyo confess about having a boyfriend, he feels ..jealous. Jaesuk tries to ignore the weird feeling and try to change the topic.

"Ya! You all should congrats her you know!" 'then you should congrats her first.' His inner voice said. Jaesuk wants to but he couldn't bring himself to say those words. 'what happen to me?'

"Who's that guy? an entertainer?? actor??" - Kwangsoo

"M. His name start with M" -Jihyo

Looking at her smiling expression when Jihyo talk about that guy make Jaesuk heart feel being stung. 'she must be happy with him. Ya! Yoo Jaesuk! you have a family remember!'

"Pretty women always taken!! Stress!!"-Gary

"Gary yah, even when they are not taken, you just don't stand a chance." -Jaesuk jokes.

"Aishh! Stresss!!" -Gary

And finally the mood improve and the members laugh at Gary as he make a gloomy but stress face.

___________________________________________

He was going home when he saw her waiting outside, shivering. Indded, tonight's weather are slightly colder since it's going to rain soon.

"Why aren't you going home yet?" - Jaesuk

"My van was supposed to come and fetch me but since the driver was sick I'll have to fetch a cab." - Jihyo

"Let me send you home then."

"It's okay, ahju..oppa. I think the cab will pass soon"

"Jihyo yah, the weather is cold and it's going to rain soon. This area is dark, how do you expect me to leave you. Get in"

"But I'm really oka.." Just when Jihyo about to finish her words, Jaesuk come out from the car and grab her in. He helps her wear her seatbelt and close the door. Then he goes to the driver seat.

"Hachooh!" Jihyo sneeze.

"See? Told you the weather is cold." he reaches his jacket at the backseat and covers her with it.

"Don't worry, as far as I remember, I don't eat human flesh yet." Jihyo awkward face turn into a smile when Jaesuk said that.

"Let's go." Jaesuk starts the car engine and drive.