16: Drunk

A Beautiful Mistake

He keeps drinking and drinking until he lose count. There wasn't lot of people at there. Every time he was drunk, he keep thinking the same things. And keep realize the same things.

He loves her.

There are times where he asked himself. 'Why her?' He keep asking himself. He admit, he do realize that he loves her. He loves her scent. He loves her humor. He loves her fierce attitude. He loves her clumsiness. He loves when she always look at him when he was driving. Simply say, he loves everything about her. Just like last time, he almost confessed his feeling. But knowing that it was not right since he is a married man. He is a man with resposibility. He can't be selfish.

______________________________________________

She reach there and ask for a glass. She planned to stop on two. But then, she still keep drinking. 'Just drunk yourself. Don't think about him. Drink and keep drinking.'

As both of them was too into in their mind, they don't realize each other at both of the opposite of the lounge. Until then, the bar was going to close. Jihyo walk out first. And when she did that, Jaesuk saw her and immediately follow her.

"Song Jihyo!" He shouted. Jihyo stop on her spot. She know that sound. As she was debating either she should turn or not, Jaesuk grab her and turn her.

"We need to talk."he said in a low tone.

"Not now. Not here. We could talk later during the gathering." she tried to turn away from him but he stop her.

"Until when you decide to avoid me! I don't even know what have I done wrong and yet you keep avoiding me!" his rage up. Hand still on her wrist.

"Oppa, please.. I don't want to talk about it. " she push his hand turn away. She was walking shaggily. He then grab her again and say..

"I won't ask you anything. But at least let me send you home." She look at him. She wants to reject his offer.

"Please." this word shows his desperation. She knows that eventually he will still send her even if she said no. She knows Jaesuk asked her because he is respect her. So in the end, she nodded..

________________________________________________________________

This is what he miss. This situation is exactly what he miss the most. Again, Jihyo keeps looking at him while he is driving. As if she is addicted to him. As for her, to look at him this close was what she miss the most. Among all of his side she ever seen, this one was her favourite. His serious face.