2: The pub (I)

A Beautiful Mistake

"Hello? Ah, Director Kim! It's me, Song Ji Hyo. I heard you have a role for me in your movie. I would like to know the details. ... Oh, what? .. Angel's Pub on 10 PM. Okay, I'll meet you there then. Okay, goodbye." She hangs up as soon as the line went off from the other side. She sighed and lie on her bed while thinking about her life. It's not easy to be an actress actually. Even when she has the passion for being one. She loves acting more than anything. That's why she tried every genre or any characters that she could be. But usually, in choosing a character, she tends to choose those strong appeal characters since she doesn't like to appeal as a weak woman. But in her career, she never once rejected a movie that is given to her.

As a B-rated actress, her life in this career doesn't as easy as A-rated actresses. There's a lot of things she has to do by herself like finding a role in a movie. But she doesn't mind it all. Since acting is her passion. Just seldomly she hoped for people to find her, instead of her finding them.

*sighed* "Don't sigh Song Ji Hyo. You're a tough female, nothing breaks you down. Just hold your head up and everything will be fine." she said. As soon as she finished her sentence, she closed her eyes and take a nap.

It's 8 PM right on the clock when she wakes up. It was like her body wakes itself up. Maybe because it knows that she have to start to prepare herself for tonight. She takes her bath and looks at the attire her manager chose for her.

"Let's get pretty, lady!" she talks to herself while facing the mirror.

-------------------

The hecticness of the bar could be felt even when he hasn't entered the bar yet. 'Angel's Bar'. Jaesuk read the sign beside the pub's door. He dislikes this kind of places but what he can do? His buddy asks to meet him at here. As soon as he entered the bar, he looked around until he saw his buddy waves his hand with an obvious not sober face of him. 

"Aigoo, Myungsoo ah. You know I hate this kind of places, why do you ask me to meet you here?" Jaesuk nags at Myungsoo.

*not sober* "Hey man, you have to learn to relax once a while. I know you get lonely being a gentleman, aren't you? Don't worry, Myungsoo Hyung helps you escape from that shell." said Myungsoo while grinning.

"Aish, how many glasses did you drink again this time? Talking nonsenses. Do you know how worry my wife is when I told her I'm going meet you at a bar?"

"Hehe... She still let you come? What a lucky bastard you are.."

Jaesuk only shook his head.

"Ya!" - a man's voice

Their conversation stops when a man shouted at the end of the bar lounge. Jaesuk looks at the direction of the sound and...

"Song..Ji..Hyo? Myungsoo I.." he stops his sentence when he saw Myungsoo already snoring on the table. He then goes to the direction where everyone already gathers around at the end of the bar lounge.

____________________________________________

"You b**tch! How dare you splash water to me!" Director Kim shouted at Jihyo and that attracts people around the bar.

"Ya! You dog-like human! I know I'm just a B-rated actress but it doesn't mean I will e myself for a role!" Jihyo said to him with anger clearly written on her face. She keeps thinking about what Director Kim said to her. 'Be a good lady on his bed and she will gain more role?' What the hell he takes her as? 

*smirked* "Stop acting innocent Song Ji Hyo. Everyone in this pub knows you for your role in 'A Frozen Flower'! " As soon Director Kim finished his sentence, Jihyo immediately slaps him. She hates it when people talk about that past role of her as if it's done for popularity. Passion it is. PASSION. Why can't people just understand?

Her action makes Director Kim become angrier and tried to slap her back. As Jihyo closed her eyes and ready for the hit, she felt nothing her face. When she re-opened her eyes, she saw that Jaesuk is holding Director Kim's wrist tightly and stare at that guy.

*calm* "Director Kim, your reputation already bad enough due to the teenage girl incident. I don't think this is the right thing you should do now." said Jaesuk as he put down Director Kim's hand gently. He looked at the ert old man's face. Red enough to show that he is angry and ashamed at the same time. Looking around him as people start to whisper and pointing at him with their stares, he stared at both Jaesuk and Jihyo before storming out from the pub.With that, people start to dismiss and return to their places.

*gentle* "Are you okay?" Jaesuk takes his suit and put it on Jihyo's shoulder.

*moody* "I'm okay, thank you." She pushed away Jaesuk's hand on her shoulder lightly and take his suit off from her then return to him. Knowing that her tears are going to fall, she bowed lightly to him as a thank you manner and go out from the pub quickly.

He only stared blankly at the door. He didn't know what push him but knowing that leaving that woman alone is not a wise choice. He pays for Myungsoo's bill and walks out from the pub hoping he could grab a hold of her.