31: The first typhoon

A Beautiful Mistake

As she realized that it was Kwangsoo who was hugging her, she immediately pushed him away. She turn away quickly and tried to leave the room immediately. But as fast as her reponse, Kwangsoo grab her hand and makes she face him.

"Noona.. What you said just now.. It's true..?" Kwangsoo asked her. Refused to answer him, she tried to walk away again. But this time, Kwangsoo grab her shoulder and hold her so she won't get away again.

"Answer me!"Kwangsoo is mad. As he was hoping his presumption was a faulty. It turns out to be a truth.

"I don't want to talk about it." she answered him. Refuse to look at him.

"Noona!

"If I said you heard wrong, will you accepted that answer?!"she answered him back. This time, she was frustrated.

"How long have it been? Both of you." he try to calm down asked her.

Just then, Jaesuk went in that room. He been hearing their conversation at outside. But seeing the air was tight between them, he decide to stay outside first. Then, when he knows Kwangsoo already know about them, he decided to go in. As they promise to face it together when it's exposed. Kwangsoo expression is tight. He is mad. And it add his anger when he saw him.

"Oppa .." Jihyo look at Jaesuk. She feel relieved. At least, she don't have to face Kwangsoo alone. Both of the man was looking at each other. Kwangsoo was throwing stares to Jaesuk while Jaesuk only keep his serious face with him.

"How long have it been?" Kwangsoo asked Jaesuk.

"As much as I know you have a lot of question and you are mad, we are still filming so act like a professional. Let's settle this when we are outside work." Jaesuk replied him. Jihyo only stayed back at let Jaesuk handle the situation. As she knows he always make the wise choice. As for Kwangsoo, although he want to settle it right now, he still accepted Jaesuk's offer. Cause Jaesuk still someone he respected the most. So in the end, he left the room first.

"Oppa.. mianhae.." Jihyo doesn't dare to look at him. As she feel guilty for slip their secret out. She keeps on blaming herself for not recognized Kwangsoo first.

"Don't worry. I don't blame you. We have expected this will happen right?" he reassure her. She can only look at him. With guilty.

"Let's get back. Members are waiting." he said to her and she obeyed.

That night, the members are questioning the main PD regarding the blackout.

"PD-nim, what happened?" -Haha

"It seems like there's been a technical problem made by our staff. We are sorry about this incident."the main PD replied.

"It's okay. No one's is hurt here." -Jongkook look at all the member.

"So we'll refilming again?" -Gary

"Yup."- the main PD. The members only agree. They didn't complaint aything. As this is their job to expect this kind of situation.

As the members are asking questions, the three of them remain quiet. Sukjin, who realize Kwangsoo was silent today, talked to him.

"Kwangsoo yah, are you alright? You seems quiet today" -Sukjin

"O..ohh? Well.. just tired from running.. Hahaha.." he lied.

"Hehe, things happen you know. That's life. Just rest when you reached home." -Sukjin

"Araseo hyung.." he smile at his hyung. But eventually, the matter still stuck in his mind.