9: The fitting room

A Beautiful Mistake

After that night of the highway incident, her left shoulder swollen and she always takes the pain killer to ease the pain. Although the filming only once a week, the members often hang out together. Jaesuk realizes that Jihyo keeps taking some medicine but every time when he asks her, she would say it was a supplement for her skin. Since Jihyo keeps insist the same thing, Jaesuk doesn't ask further.

These days, hanging out with the guys make Jihyo realize something. She admired Jaesuk. The more she saw his real side, the more she likes him. But instead of acting like a little girl in front of him, she decided to treat him like a brother. Since she knows it very well that Jaesuk only sees her as a sister.

____________________________________________

On the next filming, the PD decide to put on some extreme games to test out the member ability.

"Should I tell the PD-nim to let you rest for today?"-her manager

"Unnie, I'm okay. I'm totally okay."

"Do you realize that your shoulder is swollen? How can you that you're totally fine?"

"Well, this is my body and I can feel it~ Don't worry, I'll try to stay out or reduce those activities that require me to use my shoulder..Is that fine?"

*sighed* "You should learn to listen to your manager once in a while you know. Just don't get hurt okay?"

"Okay unnie ~ I'll go first" Jihyo get out from the van and go to the fitting room.

_________________________________________________________

Their first stop will be in a sauna. As for Jihyo, she was given a sleeveless top. Knowing that her swollen shoulder might expose, she asked her stylist to cover it with some waterproof powder. Although it's not perfectly covered, but still it won't be easy to notice.

"Unnie, I go to the toilet first." Jihyo stylist went out. Unfortunately, the door wasn't close well and Kwangsoo was passing the room. When he saw Jihyo, he plans to greet her but instead, he saw the swollen shoulder of Jihyo.

"Hurm... Should I just paste a bandage and lied about having a tattoo? Not a good idea." Jihyo was mumbling while looking at her shoulder when Kwangsoo approaches her from behind.

"Noona. what's that?" Kwangsoo pointed at her shoulder.

"erm.. birth mark" she lied

"Noona, I might look like an idiot in the show but it doesn't mean I'm not smart enough to differentiate a birthmark and a swollen shoulder. What happen?" He looks at her. Worrying bout her condition.

"I got into a very very very small accident last week during our first gathering. But don't worry, I feel fine now." she smile

"I don't think so... I think you should rest for today. It could be worse you know."

"I'm okay. really okay." she try to persuade him

"This can't be. I have to tell the PD to let you rest." As Kwangsoo try to go out, Jihyo holds his arm to stop him.

"Yah! Lee Kwangsoo! If you tell anyone about this, I will hate you forever and I won't even talk to you anymore."Jihyo threaten. Knowing that Jihyo is the type who meant what she said, he back off.

"Noona, just know this. If anything happens to you today, I'll blame myself for that. And pleaseeee! Take care yourself." He looks at her still unsure with his decision.

"Araseo ~ Let's go. Members waiting" she drags his hand and brings him out from the room.