24: In the dark

A Beautiful Mistake

"Let's just stay like this for a while. That's all I need." Jaesuk said. Jihyo only stay silent. Just earlier she felt scared but now, his presence makes she feel safe. Jaesuk was still embracing her. As if something was deep for both of them.

"Oppa.. they will realize we are gone. We have to return.. " she broke the silence. She was afraid that someone might saw them.

"Let them be then. I can only do this when it's dark. I have only a few minutes until the lights back. Until then, just let me stay like this. I'll release you when the lights return. For now, let's just talk about us." his low husky voice was so manly for her. She never though Jaesuk have this side of him. But she wonder, what makes him become like this so sudden?

**Flashback : Before the lights out**

Jaesuk was searching around. He was looking for clue as they were locked in the building and their mission were to find the map. Just then, the lights went out and he also lost his VJ. As he was trying to find way out, he smell her scent.

'Is her scent. She must be close.' he thought. He stand at at corner. As he could feel her scent was stronger, he immediately knows she was there. When he tried to move, he unaccidentally stepped on an empty bottle. He froze on his spot and stay still.

"Who is it? Jaesuk oppa?" Jihyo ask. She don't know why, but he is the only one she could think that time.  As for him, it's kinda send him a happy vibe when she said his name.But still, he doesn't say anything. Judging from where she talk, he knows she's close with him.

"Omma, I'm scared.. Somebody, just anybody.. Reply me.. I hope he was here now.." her voice was weaker. It's obvious that she was scared. And that was the moment his protective side comes out. He just want to protect her. Reassure her that he was there.

**Flashback end**

"You was scared aren't you?" he asked.

"No I didn't."she replied.

"You said you were scared. You even ask anyone to reply you."

"You heard..that?" Jihyo blushed.

"En."

"How long you been here?"

"Before you came."

"For that long?! Then did you heard I said .."

"En. I heard that too."

Upon hearing his response, she blushed even more. Then she try to break free again but Jaesuk is tightening his embrace.

"Why? Embarassed? Don't be. I like it when you ask for my help."

"Oppa.."

"It was hard you know. Treat you like a dongsaeng. I obviously loves you as a woman. But I have to lie myself just because I promised you. It's hurt. It's more painful when I knew Kwangsoo confessed to you." she felt guilty for making him like this. At that very moment, she realize that she keep pushing him away everytime he needs her. But he never pushed her away when she needs him. So at that very moment, she turn around and hug him back.

"I rejected him. As I can't lie myself that the one I love is you. I'm sorry for making you like this. I'm sorry." as if something heavy was put down from her shoulder. As for he, it was a sudden joy. For the first time she didn't push him away. For the time she react for his touch. That night was a priceless moment for both of them. But it also a beginning.