27: That night, that park

A Beautiful Mistake

She smile at him. And he was being thankful to her. How this woman willing to be with him. To put him as her priority. So slowly, he close the distance between her. He hold her face with both of his hand and kiss her forehead. She was closing her eyes. Smilling. Then, he look into her eyes. Her eyes are full of happiness. He look down at her lips and kiss her passionately. And for this time, she accepted his kiss.

They then break the kiss and he hug her. And say..

"Thanks Jihyo. For willing to stay with me. For loving me." he tell her what he really think. He don't know how to express his gratefulness toward her. All he can do was to hug her.

"You too. Thanks for loving me. This might be hard but still, let face this together. If one day this might expose, then let it be.Until then, let's stay hidden and love each other in our own world." she replied him.

And that night, it's officially their hidden love story begins.

__________________________________________________________

They were sleeping peacefully that night. Finally, there's an answer between them. Although staying hidden might be hard, but at least they are together. It's already enough. Eventually, it's already more than enough.

The next morning, she wakes up. This morning was different for her. It contained a brand new feeling. A joyful one. She is expecting for new adventures with him. As for him, the first thing he did when he wakes up was smilling. 'What a flowery feeling I have this morning.'-his inner though.

And yet, it was another gathering with the members. Jaesuk was running late due to his filming but still he manage to come. And when he come, she felt a sudden rush of joy inside her.

'Oh my god! What's this! Song Jihyo, keep your composure!' - Jihyo's inner voice. Yet, she still find it's hard to keep her composure. He is experiencing the same feeling like her. He been seeing her for a period of time but still, this feeling came for the first time. It was like they just met.

'What happen to me? Am I going to lovesick again?' he ask himself.

But little did they know, Kwangsoo saw it all. How their expression when Jaesuk came. He realize that Jihyo was excited and Jaesuk too. He keeps telling himself that he thinks too much but still, he can't stop being suspicious about both of them. He been observing both of them lately. It feels like he can sense something was going between them. But at the same time, he thinks it was impossible.

"Hyung! You are here! Have a seat." Haha waves at Jaesuk. As Jaesuk want to seat beside her but that will be strange and suspicious. So in order to avoid the member's suspicion, he choose to take the seat infront of her. So at least she is infront of him.

"What have you guys been talking about?" Jaesuk asked them. Try to blend in their topic.

"We been talking about the last filming. About the blackout."Gary answered.

"Oh? What's wrong with that?" Jaesuk asked again.

"It seems like they found something at the camera. It was two unknown figure." Jongkook replied.

"W..hat ?" this time, Jihyo blurted out. 'Don't tell me..' She was worried that it was both of them.

"Is it ghost??" Sukjin suddenly cuts in.

"Could it be the building was haunted?" -Haha.

"Ayy, it can't be. They said it was human aren't they?" Kwangsoo explained.

"Well, did they saw their faces?" Jaesuk ask Kwangsoo.

"It was too dark so they can't see their face clearly. But still, they are investigating." Kwangsoo replied.

"Okay then."He replied. Hearing that makes both of them felt relieved. Luckily, they have passed on obstacle. But, it's just the beginning right?