37: Go

A Beautiful Mistake

At Jaesuk's home..

Jaesuk was playing with his son when his wife return. He felt a strange aura as his wife doesn't even tell him where she been. She told him that she went to visit an old friend but still, he could sense it is an excuse of her.

As for Ms Na, she still thought about what Jihyo said when they were at the cafe. As she is a woman, she understands how Jihyo felt. Basically, she don't really blames Jihyo. Jihyo is a woman after all. But she still have to be cruel and separate them. Then, one of Jihyo's sentence highlighted in her mind.'

"I love him equally to he loves me."

And that was the moment she knows how to make Jaesuk made the first move. She called her private investigator and ask him to investigate about Jihyo.

'Sorry Jihyo-ssi. As much as I'm a woman. I understand your feeling. But I don't want to see him fall down again. Please forgive me.'

She then went out and spend her time with her son.

____________________________________________________________________

Three days later.. *Night time*

Jihyo was staring at her phone. Waiting for him to contact her.  She knows she shouldn't wish too much but still she keeps waiting. Just then, she received a message.

"I'm at outside. Let's meet. - Jaesuk"

Feeling excited, she almost go out in her pyjama. She quickly change her clothes and rush out. When she goes out, it's raining lightly. Jaesuk grabs his umbrella to her.  He then lead her to his car, open the cardoor for her and put on her belt. Just like what he always does. She smiled at him. With her heart feels a sudden nervous.

They go to the park again. It looks the same. Although they haven't been there for only one week, they miss this place very much. As this place is the remark of their love. She was leaning on his shoulder while holding his hand tightly. It was silence until Jaesuk finally breaks it.

*smile* "Do you miss me?" Jaesuk asked and she nodded.

"Very much. You too?" she asked him back and he nodded too.

"What have you been busy lately?" She asked him, trying to bait him. Trying to see if he would tell her the truth or not.

*hesitated* "Actually, my wife returned. It's been a few days she's here. I was too busy to spent time with my family until I can't go out with you. I'm sorry. He kissed her hands. She smiled. Feeling happy because Jaesuk didn't chose to lie her. At least she knows, he don't hides anything from her.

She suddenly kissed him. He was shocked by her yet feeling a chirping happiness from deep within.

"What's that for?"- Jaesuk.

"Well, don't know. I just feel like kissing you." She replied

"Why does it sounds familliar to me?" He asked her. He was looking at her.

"It's your words. I borrowed it." she smiled.

'She was smilling brightly. She was happy. How should I tell her? Should I just keep silent? But.. I have to do it right. To protect her.' 'God, if we were meant to end it tonight, then makes this night as long as it can. I want to remember her smiles and to be with her as long as I could for the last time.' - his inner thought. He looked at her. He felt the burden. He don't want to see her disappointed face or suddenly breaks out her tears. He don't want to be the man who makes she cries. He don't even want to end this all. But still, it is something that must be done.

"Oppa. What were you thinking?" she looked at him.

"About Sylvia Kristel noona." he let out a small laugh. Jihyo stared at him. With her serious face. But then, she doesn't sulk for this time.

'I want to keep talking to him. I don't want to waste our time distancing each other. I can feel it coming. His face shows it all. He was going to separate with me tonight.' -her inner thought. Jihyo observed his face. 'God, it's painful. Help me.'- she thought again. She was tightening her embrace toward him. She was scared. She don't want to hear it. But she can feels it coming.

"Oppa.."she looked at him.

"Yes?" he looked at her.

"No matter what will happen, I'll accept it. Just don't feel burden okay?" she smile. She tries to be as cheerful as she could. She tries to relieve his burden. As for him, he was shocked. As if she knows what he going to say.

"What do you mean by that?" he asked her.

"Well, I just feel like saying it." she smiled.

He then released his hand from her. Her heartbeat increase. 'He is going to say it.' she thought.

"Jihyo yah.."

"Oppa! Before you say anything, I have a wish." she suddenly cut him off.

"What is it?" -Jaesuk.

She looked into his eyes and cupped his face. She then kissed him deeply. He accepts her kiss as it will be their last kiss. He don't want to let go. He only wish to freeze the time. But eventually, he don't have the ability. Then she pulled away.

"Done! Hehe!! Now, you may say what you want to say." she smile at him. Her lips is smilling but her eyes are fill with sorrow. He feels sad. He feels heavy.

"Go on. Don't hesitate." she told him again. She keeps reassure him like it is fine. Then, he closed his eyes, takes in a deep breath.

"Let's stop." he looked at her. He was expecting her to break down or something. But instead, she remain expressionless.

"May I know why?" she asked him.

"I have been thinking lately and I don't want to do this anymore. I have a responsibility to care. I have a family. I don't want them to feel unfair." he explained.

'That's right oppa. You have said it perfectly. Now, I just have to accept it.' - her inner though

"Okay then. Then at least let me leave first. As I don't want to feel to be left behind." she said to him. ' Sorry oppa. I afraid I will end up hugging you again if you leave first. I'm sorry.'

"Alright then. Go then." 'Please don't go. Please just stay.' - His inner thought.

She then turned away from him and keep walking. She don't even look back once. She afraid he will hesitated making things turn harder for him to let go. Unknowingly, tears keep falling from her eyes. She been enduring it well and now she finally let it loose.She keeps walking straight ignoring her heart and mind that keep asking her to turn back.

'I thought leaving first will hurt lesser. But it turns out to hurt the most..' - she thought and keeps walking. Hand grasping hard on her heart trying to ignore the painful sensation that she tries so hard to endure. 

As when she reaches the front gate, a taxi was waiting at there. She immediately ride on and asked the driver to go. 

"Argh!!!!" he shouted in frustration when he saw the taxi she rode was gone. He keeps kicking the tree, bench and everything on his sight. He keeps on punching things until his hand finally drip out deep red bloods. He keeps shouting like a mad person. It was painful. It was hurt to let her go like that. Until he can't accept it anymore he finally kneel down and use the bench as a supporter. Tears fall from his eyes as he keeps on hitting the bench. Something was stabbing his heart. And it keeps stabbing him. 

As for her, she keeps crying. Louder and louder. She don't care what the taxi driver think. She just want to let it out. Her tears keep falling and she was hitting her chest. 'It's hurt.. It's hurt..' she keeps thinking and saying the same thing while hitting her chest harder and harder.

And that night, everything ends.